Zionism is the real enemy, not the Jews

When can we all come together and realize that not all Jews are bad, and that Zionists are the real enemy here, until we stop blaming Jews no one will take our claims seriously. Zionism is taking over the world and responsible for everything going on right now, not the Jews(most Zionists are Jews but you don't need to be a Jew to be Zionist).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfbZ9sAuNZE
youtu.be/kh2mdPbYnZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually cutting parts off of children's genitals and then sucking on the wound it the real enemy

Anyone who follows the rabbinical teachings of the Talmud is our enemy, Zionism is just part of that.

well obviously, but jews is only four letters and not everyone is understanding of what Zionism is.

Also there may be non-zionist jews, but there are no non-jewish zionists.

fpbp

>hey goyim, nationalism is bad, now let us keep ruining your white countries from inside

weak bait, sage

Finally someone understands.

Dual citizenship holders should not be allowed to serve in federal government by law. Total conflict of interest.

David Icke schooled me on Zionism a long time ago. Makes it seem pretty hopeless when the enemy is in plain sight yet completely untouchable.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfbZ9sAuNZE

Zionist
Zionist
>JPOST
>Article on Zionist Rabbi

one of these days I will need to fact check this. I know at least a few of these are fake.

Zionists (ie Israelis) tend to understand and be sympathetic to ethno-nationalism and preventing 3rd world mass immigration.

It's Leftists Jews who are the Multi-Culti cancer. I'd say the opposite of your formula. Leftist Jews are the cancer, with Zionists/Israelis there is some common ground and potential congruence with White ethno-nationalism.

When you actually have to say "not all" your collective ideologue is beyond salvaging

I agree OP. Israel and the Republican Christians are the real problem.

>hurr hurr Israel is racist nationalism, let us stay in your countries goyim

people actually fall for this shit?

Kike

Who do you think most benefits from all the wars and the refugee crisis?

Besides Halliburton, obviously.

All leftists are brainwashed products of Israel.

Saying Christians are a problem is like saying Jews are a problem only restarted because Christianity is more based however still retarted

Zionists aren't responsible for anything though

>I know, I'll insult him. THat'll show him!

youtu.be/kh2mdPbYnZI