How do we defeat the disease of nationalism?

How do we defeat the disease of nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If that's such a bad thing aint it weird how it patriotism is encouraged during sports events

lol

patriotism =/= nationalism

Federated cultural unions, giving that autistic anti-EU greek a job.

By promoting Human identity and Christian values.

globalism and neoliberalism is doing a good job at it already

Honestly this, and then the nationalism that still exists would be a good kind.

Embrace it, disband the EU leaving only the free movement of goods, people and capital.

by killing all germans

>disband the EU
>but keep bulk of what EU actually is

schizophrenia desu

be cosmopotitan

wow

a program of strict sterilisation and confinement for anyone exhibiting irrational nationalist sympathies

Those three agreements are the only good things about the EU. The rest are political parasites trying to create another empire.

This is deep

Send us money.

>three agreements
m8, the common market literally necessitates supranational authority on industrial, consumer, hygiene, environmental standards and ALL the paperwork and bureaucracy associated with it. It also requires giving up muh sovereignty over borders and some sort of cooperation in securing the external ones.

>empire
man I wish EU did more to protect its interest abroad. Making Microsoft or Apple pay astronomical fines is a start, but not nearly enough.

>the common market literally necessitates supranational authority on industrial, consumer, hygiene, environmental standards
It doesn't but you'll never believe that because EUcucks have a hardon for bureacracy and trying to direct the economy for the "greater good".

> Making Microsoft or Apple pay astronomical fines is a start
Literal commie-tier behaviour

By preventing or limiting mass immigration, respecting culture/tradition and increasing wages for workers. Nationalism isn't an illness, it's a symptom.

Really makes me think

>three agreements
so you dont like free movement of service?

>movement of services
No such thing

>It doesn't
Only if you're an ancap.
Which seems likely if you consider trust busting "commie tier".

How's that seasteading project moving around, eh?

more like this

We let it play out, nationalists get into big wars, destroy their countries and after that we use the historical example to reinforce the point that nationalism can't lead to anything good.
There is no way this plan could fail.

correct me if i am wrong, but the four freedoms are free movement of people, capital, service and goods

This, fucking brainlets can't think 1 move ahead.

You're correct.

>trust busting
That's funny considering those companies create what is essentially unified standards you are so keen on. If people wanted different OS and phone providers, there would such already (and the popularity of Linux shows how much people care about busting trusts).

Service is rendered at a place. If the one providing it moves, then it's the free movement of people. If you are paying for it abroad, it's free movement of capital.

Should we also all become jihadists to stop Islamism?

We kill all non-whites

So you don't have issue with supranational entities as long as they derive their power from economic might rather than democratic mandate? I disagree with that sentiment, but fair enough.

Also investment and purchasing services from abroad are different subjects to regulate. The point still stands in either case though, when you deal across borders, you need to comply with two separate legal systems which can be in best case some extra work and in worst case outright impossible. And you can do the math on how bigger the issue becomes when amount of parties increase, and then again when you add protectionism and political corruption into the mix.

Silly point to make. There is such a thing as moderation, Hans. Not everything needs to be fanatical. Forcing your ideas on people who don't want them will only result in them lashing out and voting for a more extreme solution in reaction. Europe right now, as a whole, needs tighter control of our borders. This is the big issue of our generation.

In what sense do you mean?

By submitting to demands of radical and obnoxious minority in attempt to appease them?

Or by adopting a hardline stance and a repressive apparatus that will deal with the offending radicals but in doing so becomes something comparably atrocious?

In both cases you are kinda proving British user's point: the society seems dissatisfied with itself if it's susceptible to listening to slogans from "alternative" orators.

I don't think just protecting the borders is going to cut it. In fact I'd say demand for this is partly due to how insecure we feel our roots are.

Fuck off, nationalism is wonderful, without nationalism we would still be a part of Russia, or even worse, a part of Sweden.

By promoting Human supremacy. The ruling elite knows that this will happen when everyone learns of the aliens they are hiding. Humans need something to oppose, something foreign to dislike. The existence of ET's means that cultures on earth are relatively far less foreign than the ones out there.

Empire of Man when?

Never soon enough

this

You are doing a good job already in Germany desu I hope you carry on TIL German identity is no more
Neoliberalism has nationalism rooted into it lord rees mogg was a massive nationalist

This so much.

I am a globalist but only when brazil and our catholic culture is leading it

And what if people dont want to follow nationalistic ideals and want them gone from society?

Patriotism is the cause and has to be eridicated

der ewige burger

>Neoliberalism has nationalism rooted into it lord rees mogg was a massive nationalist

Then those people are fools and their nations will degrade with time.

As opposed to what? Collectivism?

Elect Putin.

being a decent human being.

But what happens when that other guy over there decides to not be a decent human being? Will you, with your decent humanbeingness somehow convert him? Or will you group together with other decent human beings to make a nation so you can shine together in your decenthumanbeingness.

This only works with peers, or those who wish to become so.
If not for their short life cycle, worker bees would eventually learn how to game the queen's system.

Nationalism has its place. Its should not be the basis of your country though. At that point Nationalism becomes artificial and strays into jingoism.

In my post with decenthumanbeingness i was referring to a persons values, and therefore ethnicity, nationalism's basic idea is that a single ethnicity bonds together to create a nation.

By dissolving the EU

>somehow convert him?
brutal violence, ostracism, eviction if he/she doesnt go along. Never read The Capital?

So you will bond together with likeminded people and enforce your principles on other people? That doesn't sound to be too different from nationalism, or are your values just inherently better than those that some dirty, filthy, violent nationalist would uphold?

You people only think about money, do ya?

Religion is complete fucking tribal cancer which doesn't belong in the modern world.

Understood, but is it not possible for those of different ethnicities to bond together via patriotism as a means to further shared values and goals?
We were doing pretty well until it was decided that we should be "separate but equal."

wow....

Ethnicity is not merely race, ethnicity goes further than race, in some ethnic groups there are many smaller ethnic groups inside, an ethnic group can be bound together by, shared history, a war is a good example, shared culture, language, and even by the nation and society they form. I think America is a good example of how a nation can be so strongly nationalistic while still having huge groups of people of different race.
When all Americans watch the Superbowl they surely feel a sense of togetherness with other Americans who live in different states or are of a different race for example. This feeling of togetherness can be strengthened or weakened by all events that affect some or all people of this group of people.

I appreciate that you have a sense of community, but would wager that what you suppose of us is based mostly our media's idea of what we should be, which rarely reflects the mindset of the silent majority.
For example, the Super Bowl is less a celebration of sport than it is filler between commercials, as evidenced by the social status of those who successfully collect and display featured products, rather than learn to apply fundamentals of teamwork in competition.
I would also submit to you that the "Hyphenated-American" syndrome is not community, rather, fractionalization, or intersectionality. I believe more, instead, in the benefits gained by the "melting pot" mindset.

It's a sense of togetherness in sports, military service etc. We were doing fine. I can tell you for a fact that a second generation immigrant born in America is just a quirky "ethnic" American. Too bad the extreme left and right are tearing us apart.

Agreed.
My mongrelized blood line includes contributions from German, Welsh, and Spanish immigrant grandparents, who quickly learned to assimilate when and where it counted in order to succeed in ways that they were unable to "in the old country"...including participation in local team sports and military service.
But it was not done to further they agenda of various ex-pat communities, or I would still be living in squalor somewhere near Ellis Island, NY
The point is to find similarities, not dividing differences, in order to get along with one another. I do not think, however, that this is in the elite's best interest.

Stop enabling them.

Attack them and beat them up in the streets

>2017
>being a nationalist
why are sandniggers so backwards

get with the times

Open up your borders!

by allowing more Turkish migration into goymoney and making your mother tongue Turkish to the point there is no trace germanic disease ever existed on this wretched continent.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0

never forget you sick in the head yurotrash

yurope is a cancer

islam is the answer

By importing millions upon millions of third worlders of course!

Diversity!