Was this the worst career move in football history?

was this the worst career move in football history?

Bonnuci to Milan was pretty bad

Robinho to man city?

They'll contend for the CL next year when they spend all their transfer money on goalkeeper + defence

and real will buy the referee again for 200k. Checkmate la

Welbeck to Arsenal is worse. I hate him so fucking much.

Messi to argentina

still don't understand this one desu

Here are some worse moves in recent memory:
Torres to Chelsea
Sheva to Chelsea
Crespo to Chelsea
Batshuayi to Chelsea
Ballack to Chelsea
Bakayoko to Chelsea
Mutu to Chelsea
Veron to Chelsea

this man won't allow it

You forgot
Caudrado to Chelsea
Salah to Chelsea
De Bruyne to Chelsea

Pique to MU

Owen to Real
Kaka to Real
Woodgate to Real
Faubert to Real
Drenthe to Real
James to Real
Anelka to Real
Danilo to Real
Coentrao to Real

Balotelli to Liverpool

Xhaka to Arsenal for £35 million

why would it be a bad move? you do know he's already 26 and if he decided to wait in Uefalona until Messi became worse than him it could take like 3, maybe 4 or even 5 years? he'd waste his prime as a secondary player.

maybe he shouldn't have gone to PSG but then again he was aiming for Halal from the start so it doesn't matter

>wasting an entire year at least of your short brazilian career at psg
>completely fuck up whatever reputation you had as the heir to messi's throne

Memphis to Man U

Liverpoo's Andy Carroll panic buy

fallout with trainer and monkey alves + his son is treated in milano for something iirr

Xhaka cost £40m

>aiming for halal
>5 years stuck in Paris with no release clause
kek

it's better to waste 1 year than waiting messi decline for half a decade. also, the heir to messi's throne? if Hazard went to Halal he'd have as much of a chance of being the best player in the world as Nerman, and you never know if by the time messi retired more talented players wouldn't have appeared

Nerman's true mistake was leaving for Barcelona in 2013. He should've gone for a team where he'd be the main man like Bayern, City or PSG and wait until Real Madrid became willing to make him their star

Pogba

>Bayern
Kek. Bayern are a team; not dominated by any one player

but all these all great clubs

>secondary player
What's with this bullshit? Shouldn't his goal be to win as many titles as possible not balloon door?

>it's better to waste 1 year than waiting messi decline for half a decade.
This just sounds like a pathetic excuse. Messi is already showing signs of decline this season - even though he's still heads and shoulders above everyone else. If Nerman was the GOAT in the making that he likes to think himself as, why couldn't he stay at Barcelona and improve his play to the point that he outshines an old Messi on the same team? Because Nerman knows he's not that good compared to Messi and will never be able to compete against him.

they were interested in him at one point, and I think they're not stupid enough to believe he'd be willing to play there just as one part of the system instead of being the focal point of the team.

Yes; they the management. Do you think the players would actually be interested in playing with a me first diva?

Yes, but brazilian players, particularly the good ones, have huge egos and aren't professional whatsoever. Once they're rich they don't care about titles that much, which is why Nerman is more interested in Ballon D'ors than everything else. He'd never get one if he were a role player instead of the star.

Everything you said is irrelevant, even if you're right. Nerman's only objective is the balloon door and he can't get it in Uefalona while Messi is there.

Multiple instances throughout football history shows that the interest of the other players is irrelevant. 90% of the great players were "me first" divas and they could get into any team they wanted. Nerman didn't go to Bayern because he didn't want to, simple as that.

Pep wanted him.
Bayern doesn't buy players straight from Brazil, club policy.

I didn't say he didn't go because he didn't want to you fucking monkey; my point was that he wouldn't have lasted for the same reason Ancelotti didn't

So he can't get the balloon playing alongside Messi, but he can get it at Halal, where he would have to play alongside the guy who actually won the balloon? Well that's fucking stupid isn't it?

>Bayern doesn't buy players straight from Brazil, club policy.
wew, I didn't know that. Can you tell me why?

I think it depends on how well he'd perform but fair enough, I see your point.

He is a lying customer.

Mostly Breno I think.
And Bayern is cheap so they hate third party ownership deals.

even the best clubs can fuck a career if he's not mentally strong enough

At first they wanted him so he could cater to Tsuuu's needs, much like Barcelona made him do with Messi. Now if they go after him they already know he'll be promised the star role or the deal is off.

We don't have a release clause in France so he will never leave the club unless he becomes absolute shit.

Probably depends on where your priorities are. Thanks to PSG he might become the first football-billionaire.

>wew, I didn't know that. Can you tell me why?

They say most brazilian players need a couple of years to get used to europe so they don't want to do that. They only play brazilians if he already has some years of experience in europe.

so you can trap players in your shit league

It's not much shittier than the german or italian one.
And i bet that in 5 years time there will be an european league anyway.

>Ronaldinho: party all the time, live life as a chill guy who just happens to be good at kicking a ball - wins a Balloon without even trying so hard and is satisfied with his career.

>Nerman: angsty bitchy little primaddona, constantly worried about not being recognized as a GOAT, can't win anything without Messi and goes through all sorts of shit like moving to another moneyball team just to win one balloon
This is why I can't take Nerman seriously.

That'd be a smart decision but seeing as how Bayern is cheap 's explanation seems more plausible to me. Anyway, thanks for the information

I know that but the rumor was around from the very first day Nerman arrived in PSG and it's only becoming stronger everywhere. It's hard to imagine him staying.

not really, the fact psg isn't invincible is kind of a fucking joke

come on, if madrid want him anough then that's where he's going

and if i were psg's manager, based on this year, i wouldn't be that arsed about him leaving

mate if I was the psg manager I'd be more worried about getting through the knockout stages

well that ship has already sailed

You don't have a release clause, but PSG basically has two sell half its team to finance Neymars giant wage. They need to have a transfer plus of at least 150 million in the next three years. So no expensive investments in new players while selling lots of current ones. so if he really was to strike they would probably sell him. Or else, PSG will have no chance to compete for CL for the next 5 years.

>but PSG basically has two sell half its team to finance Neymars giant wage

They literally spent like another 100m on Mbappe after signing him, don't think they have money worries

The question is, why would you believe shit rumors ? Since they arrived the qataris never sold a player that they wanted to keep, ain't gonna happen with the superstar they just bought for 220M

Barcelona wants Verratti since 2016 and he's still at PSG.
The manager doesn't decide who is coming or leaving. The director of football/club owners do.

Actually to comply to FFP PSG only has to get 40M in transfers this summer. So we'll sell our players who are currently on loan (Krychowiak, Jesé, Guedes) and we're fine.

>The manager doesn't decide who is coming or leaving. The director of football/club owners do
one of the many reasons why the experiment is doomed to fail

>Guedes
top player, psg should keep him

That's the way it should be. Coaches come and go, they shouldn't decide wich player they want. That's how we ended up with Cabaye/Stambouli and Jesé. When Verratti, Marquinhos and Cavani were bought by our then director of football Leonardo.

>Cabaye/Stambouli and Jesé
pretty sure these guys + Krychowiak and Ben Arfa were Létang's signings, PSG ex-director of football...

That's not how it should be at all. The coach is the guy who knows his football and he decides which way they'll play.

Well just look at how good PSG is doing with all the money in the fucking world. They're no better than fucking Tottenham, a club where the manager is the one in charge and with much, much less money

You can't just buy PSG players unless they want to sell. Not even Madrid or Barça can.

I don't remember who said it but -someone- close to the players said they're in some sort of golden jail there. They can't just leave.

Hmm from the info that got out Cabaye and Stambouli were Blanc's ideas and Jesé was Emery's. I think Ben Arfa was Nasser's (because he was very popular in france + arab). But i agree that Létang was shit.

Lol. Lévy is the only one in charge at Tottenham, don't kid yourself.
I don't think you can let a coach decide transfer policy nowadays. Look at Arsenal were Wenger controls everything, it's a complete disaster. Like i said, coaches come and go. You need a good long term director of football for transfers. And besides, no coach in the world would have said "no thanks" when asked if they want Neymar and M'Bappe in their squad.

It was Verratti's former agent. But it doesn't mean anything. They have a contract. If they want to leave eventually just sign a 2 or 3 year contract.

>spend 180 million on m'braappe
>a combined of over 400 million on nerman and m'braap
>100m+ for a elite goalkeeper
>they still won't win the champions league
Lel. 400 million didn't get them through to the quarter finals this year, what makes you think they would win it next year?

its not about the clubs

Not really cos at least he plays and scores. Plus PSG look stronger with him in the side.

Dembele to Barca is the worst transfer that has ever been without question.

I highly doubt that.
Any player can exit his club by becoming a pain in the cojones.
Don't go to practices, play like you don't care and sit on the bench and take a nap, speak to the press negatively about the club, spend months away from the city/club when no matches are being played, go party hard and make ruckus at the hotels the club is staying, arge everyday with the coach/owner everyday, ignore the fans or insult them, ruin the locker room, constantly demand more and more money through your manager...
There are many ways a relevant player can force his way out of a team.

that's not football, that's soccer. delete the thread and try again

hilarious

This

Any player to Manchester United over the last 5 years

My personality is too similar to nermans's please help

wrong af lmao

Falcao to man u

fal cow

Tevez to City

that was a great career move because he was going to be perma benched at man united. it's great that he could move to arsenal, get $$$, be absolute shit and still be in contention for a starting place for the 1% of time when he isn't injured

Kezman to Chelsea.

hurrr maybe because the team will be more balanced?

btw this is not over. PSG is much stronger at home and real weren't that impressive

This makes me believe Nerman is only likely to win just one(1) balloon door. Gabriel & Gabriel have higher ceilings.

This. What a waste of a great player

RARE

i fucking hate how arab oil money clubs fuck up european competition.
what does a fucking ligue 1 club aside from OL have to do with my champions league.
fuck this customer sport.

what did he mean by this

The wages must be astronomical at this point.

>Ballack
Hang yourself

nothing, just venting

>My club doesn't suck, all this world class players do!

you gotta be a leftist

they need a better manager