Fate of the Furious

youtube.com/watch?v=3GSgBfOyBXk

Why is this movie so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/box-office-fate-furious-nabs-1002m-us-record-5325m-global-start-994377
youtube.com/watch?v=FG9M0aEpJGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was alright. Why doesn't the rock ever do his signature moves? Are they copy righted?

Yeah, as is his hair.

Just saw this.

It was virtually a live-action anime without social autism. It was that stupid.

APOLOGIZE

google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/box-office-fate-furious-nabs-1002m-us-record-5325m-global-start-994377

>we didn't actually get the fight between rock and statham
only thing that disappointed me

Apparently vin was so butt hurt by their chemistry that he got rid of their after credits scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=FG9M0aEpJGE

Only redditors dislike these flicks

he did the rock bottom in 7

It was fucking shit, worst of them all. If you want unintentional comedy go see this movie

$250 million budget !

That's $5 million more than Force Awakens, what did they spend all the money on ?

Muscle mass. This movie has as much testosterone as Predator.

>google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/box-office-fate-furious-nabs-1002m-us-record-5325m-global-start-994377
Yup, it's gonna top a billion by next weekend. Maybe two by June.

The rock is one of the most talented actors in history. The dude has a gift for gab. I remember Ludacris laughing in real life, literally spits out his drink because the Rock Ad libs on Tyresse, and Tyresse professionally roles with it. I too spat out my drink all over my popcorn. Good movie.

You think him being butt hurt over their chemistry will somehow lessen their impact in subsequent films? Vin knows that too, and wants to hop onto something else before the inevitable happens.

Family

How long until a good torrent

If you dislike F&F you need to go back to r/movies tbqh

tattoo girl is pretty hot for a degenerate

How did this not win best picture again?

why the fuck did gay diesel leave the hot blonde cop for that dyke?

Because it was Fun

>hot

>TRY FATBURGER FROM NOW ON

>GET YOURSELF A DOUBLE CHEESE WITH FRIES FOR $2.95

>FAGGOT

How the fuck did they get away with this?

yes hot

I waited the whole time for the after credits scene. Fucking bullshit.