Drumpf

Drumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXTwYBWUuZk
youtube.com/watch?v=mA6yTq_gPAg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When was the most recent instance in which he called Trump Drumpf?

Oh, look, yet another sjw talkshow host.. Those make me laugh

Dem beady eyes.

>Mellissa McCarthy to play Bannon for a 9th time in 4 months on this weekends SNL!

Liberals are the least creative people on earth and devoid of any talent.

She's making more money doing that than I'll ever make doing anything and that upsets me.

There is no reason for anybody to need that image in that high a resolution.

Body pillow

He needs to go back

>hehe we will take what the sjws use as a joke and use it ironically!! Aren't we so wacky

Fuck Drumpf

Very doubtful. Probably gets no more than 25k for her time and her career is on the skids after the FemGB disaster. Its the reason she's done Bannon 9 times in 4 months on SNL.

name any "conservative" media worth watching
go ahead, I'm waiting

There is none because the (((media))) is dominated by you-know-who.

Get ready to laugh my conservative friend! After watching this video I think you'll agree that conservatives are the greatest modern humorists.
youtube.com/watch?v=qXTwYBWUuZk

4/10 i replied have a (you)

Let me know when an industry rivaling Hollywood in scope and influence that is 98% conservative instead of liberal exists and ill be able to.

Your family guy-tier sarcastic humor is exactly what Im speaking of.

This is the culture that our Founding Fathers dreamed of and envisioned.

Fellow patriots, we have succeeded.

>we suck at it because muh libruls

lmfao

>Jews controls the media
>Jews controls politics
>Jews controls the banks
If they are really that much superior you should just give up and accept your jews overloards.

Holy shit, did you replace "liberal" with "librul"? That is really funny. I bet you watch Tim and Eric and go on weird twitter, because your comedy is really funny and snarky and ironic.

>Let me know when an industry rivaling Hollywood in scope and influence that is 98% conservative instead of liberal exists and ill be able to.
When will minorities stop making excuses for themselves?

Leftists will never EVER get any new arguments. They just parrot things they heard other people say and thought were totally funny and BTFO'd the alt-right triggered snowflakes xD!

Probably never, black people still do with no signs of stopping

Not him but you sound like a faggot

>I am going to retort your "ironic" comedy by being ironic myself

conservatards such at comedy because unlike libruls, they lack any sense of self awareness. there, its pretty simple. It isn't muh librul jewish hollywood that makes your cringeworthy "jokes" suck.

>Leftists will never EVER get any new arguments. They just parrot things they heard other people say and thought were totally funny and BTFO'd the alt-right triggered snowflakes xD!
Is this parody?

Except right wing internet is vastly funnier than any hog diarrhoea lefty Twitter or Tumblr has EVER shit out.

>conservatards such at comedy because unlike libruls, they lack any sense of self awareness.

We know we're a bunch of autistic and depressed frog posters. We don't care and want to watch the world burn. It sounds more like you don't know anything about the people you claim to have an intimate knowledge of.

The word you're looking for is "alternative," and the answer is anything funny. It's always sunny, workaholics, south park, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.. All the funniest shows don't tip toe around nancy sues safespace and trigger words lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=mA6yTq_gPAg

If you have such a great grasp of comedy, put your money where your mouth is and start doing stand up at your local open mic. Let us know how it goes

it isn't tho. even le epic pepe meme came from a lefty Sup Forums. tumblr and twitter aren't the "left", as much as Sup Forums wants to make you think so

>We don't care and want to watch the world burn

>libshits have self awareness

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..no wait wait..HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>All the funniest shows don't tip toe around nancy sues safespace and trigger words lmao

you and I know that if you were to ask the political leanings of most people involved in those shows, most will lean left.

Also, the whole "trigger words" is so 2014. If you want to see the current "trigger word / safe space / echo chamber" head over to Sup Forums and say something mean about le God Emperor Trump

>dude Sup Forums is left and le twitter and le tumblr aren't xD

Sad!

Sup Forums hates Trump now you lying spastic

conservatives don't sit around all day watching people that spew their opinions
they listen to talk radio and get mad at everything

>le triggerd poltard

john lebowitz constantly made fun of Obama and liberals

go try to make fun of Trump on any of his Safe Spaces and watch the reaction

Anything by Chris Morris

>most will lean left

Yeah, I'm sure your average rainbow hair colored freak loves It's Always Sunny, or Southpark, or Family Guy. Fuck off retard, they're obsessed with no-IQ required childish trash like Steven Universe or Rick and Morty

>a lefty Sup Forums

leftists can't into memes, user. they have no creativity. they only destroy.

nope, I never said "Sup Forums is left", Sup Forums used to be apolitical and reactionary, they were indifferent to politics, if anything, it used to be slightly left because of the Bush years

the le god emperor pepe le frog and the current incarnation of Sup Forums are all very recent things

fucking newfags

That one time when he did the piece on Trump being a brand. You know, when retards here started the "meme".

>lebowitz constantly made fun of Obama and liberals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no wait wait...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you go type nigger on any high traffic reddit, tumblr, or kikebook page, and see how long it takes to be censored.

I am by all definitions a liberal and I watch and enjoy all those shows. Get out of your basement sometime, you stupid /po/tard

>m-muh may mays

faggot newfag

That's exactly what you said fuckface

Stopped reading there

I'm completely right, though, and your autistic reflections don't change that.

>whaaa I'm an asshole and when people sush me they're infringing on my free speech

Sup Forumstards everyone

>I am by all definitions a liberal

Fucking embarrassing, hang yourself snowflake faggot

>whaaaaaa you're the one triggered NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*censors nigger*

You sure are proving your point that you're not an emotionally delayed easily provocated immature snowflake millennial

This

The piss gargling libtards defending their Kike nightshow hosts are the same shit eaters that defend redditrash like Rick and Morty

>I am by all definitions a liberal

>admitting to being mentally ill

Holy shit, you're right! Jokes? More like "Jokes"! (They have quotation marks because they aren't funny, unlike us). Do you follow rare_basement? What's your Tumblr? Let's get in touch, I love it when you teach the Sup Forumstards a lesson with your epic beatdowns!

*Deflections

Right wing humor has great potential, and it has nothing to do with saying "lol nigger". There's a disingenuous attitude towards conservative humor, people make it out to be that it can only be about shitting on poor people when the truth is that liberals are just as white and just as rich. While conservatives tend to be in politics and law enforcement, liberals are in Hollywood, they're the people getting coffee enemas and were vaping from the beginning. They're the yogis, the gurus, the people full to the brim of shit and in the end, they look down on you for not holding the same views as them and see you as uneducated, hillbilly trash. Of course Im not saying thats what all liberals are, I'm saying there's an entire culture that can be targeted and ripped apart by conservatives and it has nothing to do with "punching down", as some people seem to think.

Xers face rn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*Catches breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*adjusts drmpf hat*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*untucks fatfold from under belt*
YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!
*belches, twitches, brrrrrrraaaaaapppp*
Ummmm what is that lovely fragrance?
*sniff sniff sniff*

Which is literally what's happening with the "alt-right" or whatever they call it, and their post-ironic humor in response to the left's ironic humor.

>all these triggered Sup Forumstards

lmfao

>This triggered redditor

Lmaoing

By characterizing the opposite end of the spectrum like that, you imply that your own political leanings are actually non-political. I guess when you're this stupid, it makes sense that you would oversimplify everything else. And resort to name calling. This attitude is why no one takes most conservative media seriously.

LMAO!!!!!! I. NOT ANGRY I AM COOL AND CALM AND COLLECTED AND LAUGHING AT YOU! it is not ME who is angry IT IS YOU AND I AM LAUGHING AT YOU BECAUSE I AM SMUG AND NOT MAD OR UNCOMFORTABLE!! THIS ABBREVIATION I TYPED OUT SHOWS I AM NIT MAD SO YOU BETTER BELIEVE ME DRUMPFKIN!!!

I mean he still makes a sound point regarding the Jews and all. You're the one who deflected his first point.

DENALD DREMPF

BEADY

the autism is strong

*provoked

Dumbass

he honestly looks like he's permanently in the state of shitting himself but at this point he's used to it so it's like 'oops here i go again braaaaaaaaap'

Fucking excellent breakdown, you got him. Another Sup Forumsyard taken to the trash through analysis. I can't believe the only thing stupid Sup Forumstards can do is resort to name calling, that's why no one takes the Sup Forumstard seriously. Believe me, I did a survey of all the important people that matter, and they all think Sup Forumstards are a joke.

> ^^ can't retort in any way
>"I'll try being ironic, it's a neat trick"

ANGLO

>Immediately validates his point.

I like this post, though I think there are already plenty of examples of liberal comedians satirizing the smug left (like Portlandia and all that). Still I agree with you as I think there is untapped potential in making fun of out-of-touch liberals.

i am LAUGHING! AT YOUR AUTISM!!! YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE I USED THIS LAUGHING REACTION IMAGE of me CALMLY and HAPPILY LAUGHING @ YOU WHILE YOUR AUTISTIC AND MAD!!! I AM ALWAYS SMUG AND LEVEL HEADED AND COOL, AND YOU R AUTISTIC!!!!

Oh fuck, I forgot that he made a point he was trying to argue. Fuck he really out-argued me and I just PROVED HIM RIGHT!!!??! Damn...

EYES

I'm sorry, next time I'll try sitting down and having a calm rational debate of ideas with you, then we can see whos REALLY right, the stupid Sup Forumstards who only use ad hominem or the cool guys who just watch the stupid Sup Forumstards loose their cool.

>Sooooo......

whats wrong with being smug?

whoa...
so this is the power of....
conservative humor....

>Claims Sup Forums is anything more than a low-brow meme cult for the uneducated and displaced in America.
>Trump rhetoric softly ingrained into his writing
Wew

You're still doing it.

Holy fuck dude, I love it when you're ironic and make fun of conservatives :D!! Sooo ironic haha!

>getting this ass blasted when your favorite autistic tv show gets called out

LMAO

>>Trump rhetoric softly ingrained into his writing
U r right, next time I'll check myself before posting to make sure I don't sound too much like that Trump guy. Gotta make sure I don't get downvoted, heh yknow?

Fuck... God damn it... How in the world will I stop being so triggered??

PLURMPF amirite?

BONALD BUMPFH SAID A THING TODAY

you read Morris as conservative? please elaborate

Srs dude, you're actually really cool haha, especially when you use all lowercase ironic meme Catchphrases.. gotta look snarky and keep up your rep in the eyes of your fellow FYAD forum posters huh?

Why do libinbreds continually argue Personality over Policy? Is it because their boyfriend Obonobos policies were fucktarded and to them he's still their Dindu Nuffin?

What? Are you doing a really bad bit trying to make fun of how Sup Forums talks or are you a T_D memelord or something?

What? Are you still sucking Manchelles dick and letting Barry fuck you in the ass?

Dude, I'm entirely on your side. Stop this autistic terminology buzzword vomit though.