Japan's looming population decline is an actual problem...

Japan's looming population decline is an actual problem. Perhaps if it where less steep it would not be such an issue but when Japanese kids born today die there will be less than 1/3 the population around when they die if trends continue. Turning into a mongrel nation of mud bloods is not desirable either, that is literally genocide.

I offer an actual solution. Allow immigration of married couples who speak Japanese and must agree to participate in Japanese culture not there native cultures, allow them to stay if and only if they bear full blooded Japanese children. They would be fertilized through IVF. The government should start a campaign to encourage and incentivize donation // sale of eggs and sperm from the Japanese population.

They would literally be cucking the immigrants and I think many would accept being cucked like this.

Yes Japan is somewhat over populated, but the current birth rate is only 1.2, at this rate the fifth generation from now would be 7% the size of the current generation, it's just way too fast. It would be nice to have the birth rate around maybe 1.8 instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.V42mBNJ96Uk
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/23/national/japans-fertility-rate-rose-slightly-last-year-deaths-also/#.V42mptJ96Uk
geoba.se/country.php?cc=JP
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=JP&name_desc=false
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
mapfight.appspot.com/jp-vs-california/japan-california-us-size-comparison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Note this graph is total population size, the problem is far worse than it may look because of the age distribution in the population almost everyone will be old unproductive people.

Let me guess, the only way to solve this is taking in immigrants and race mixing?

Did you even fucking read it? NO RACE MIXING. Require the immigrants to have FULL BLOODED JAP KIDS.

Pigs stay out and worry about your own failing countries.

The birth rate is already going up, it's in the 1.4-s. Given the measures the government has taken and will be taking, it's only going to go up. Not immediately, but eventually. These things take a lot of time.

japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.V42mBNJ96Uk

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/23/national/japans-fertility-rate-rose-slightly-last-year-deaths-also/#.V42mptJ96Uk

geoba.se/country.php?cc=JP

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=JP&name_desc=false

Japan has recently incentivized marriages and making children by paying people who had kids and got married. Their population is already experiencing a boost.

The Japan's dying birthrate is an outdated myth.

>worried about climate change
>worried about populations that aren't constantly growing

They are stabilizing at a lower point is all.
The Yamato people will be fine.

Population levels need to decrease, not increase. The only people who want to maintain unsustainable and neverending population increase are the globalist elite who can look only at the money they will make from it. Japan is the example that we should all follow. A steady decline until the population stabilises out at around 1/3 of its current value.

Pretty sure you Japs will invent the artificial womb, due to the selective pressure, we are counting on you.

Greatest ally power rankings
1. England
2. Japan
3. Israel

9001. Germany

-smaller labor pool means higher wages
-lower population means cheaper real estate
-better wages and cheaper housing means it's easier to start a family

Like the people in many other developed countries the nips have a low birth rate because it is too expensive for young people to responsibly have children. Change that and birth rates will rise.

Why is a declining population a problem?

Fuck gerontocracies. Japan needs something else to live for that isn't laboring over their elders.

That doesn't mean the birth rate has even come close to leveling out dumb weeb.

I studied the CIS demographics a lot and Russia had a similar problem from the mid 1990's all the way up until the mid 2010's. It will be a solid dozen years before the Jap birth rate recovers.

And he is absolutely right.

The value of human labor is declining. Japan is actually ideally suited for the 21st century. Beside which, what place do we have to tell them how to live in their own country? Reminds me of that Brazil flag fag that keeps posting stuff about the Republicans... makes no sense.

Also, don't be fooled by the jew into thinking these demographic trends are permanent. One need only look at how militaristic and rape happy Japan was in WWII, and now they are basically asexual pedophiles with tentacle fetishes (but it is a cartoon so it doesn't county) faggot boys. They would rather hump a pillow than fight in a war, and a Korean woman would be more likely to rape a Jap than the other way around. What a big difference a couple of generations make huh?

Just leave Japan alone for shit sake. In twenty years they'll probably be having five children per pussy, and threatening China like a cornered porcupine on LSD.

Japanese birth rates are getting higher, slowly but surely. It's been higher than white birth rates in their native countries, it's just that they aren't separated from non-white birth rates. America for example is already expected to lose it's majority white population in a few years, both due to less children and race mixing.

You mean sustaining.

Easy fix really

destabilize the feminist movement
start war with north korea to get them out of the atomic game
come home
baby boom

>JAPAN'S POPULATION IS LOOMING

There is 6 times the amount of people living in Japan than there is people in Australia

>It's Absolutely nothing

Japan is one of the few countries on earth that won't experience civil unrest when automation reaches critical mass.

populations are either growing or shrinking

>Japan's looming population decline is an actual problem
No, it isn't. Being the size of New Jersey or some shit and being the 3rd most populous country with all your people in a couple massive cities is a problem. The situation will sort itself out, it's going to be fine
Your solution of solving it with immigrants is stupid.

naaa it ok. im currently racemixing with a qt japanese girl. were engaged and im moving there at the end of the year. fucking weebs just stay here. you guys aren't desirable.

Japan is barely the size of 2 Californas in terms of landmass, and has a population of 1/3 that of the entire U.S. They're doing fine.

Japan is the size of California and Oregon combined. Its also not even close to being the 3rd most populated nation.

>population going up or down are both bad
a lower population would probably be better for japan

You want overpopulation??

Look no further than this

I'm 1/4 native american and get mistaken for a dark jap a lot of the time.

Let me imigrate to glorious nippon and I will impregnate all the japanese women I can.

Trust me the kids will come out looking japanese but they'll have glorious white genes also. This is the best solution I can think of.

> California 163,696 mi2
> Japan 145,925 mi2

I have sat at that exact shrine and I have climbed that mountain. Japan is going to japan for better or worse, They will weather.

You are not Japanese. You will never be Japanese. How does this make you feel?

japan is also more mountainous than california

Things will be great for younger generations once all the old fucks start finally dying

they're too smart to have kids. maybe they just think "i can't distract myself from my hard work with the burden of children, let the next guy do it" but more people are wanting the next man/woman to reproduce in place of their negative contribution than the rate at which those who reproduce at all. like they'll have one baby per 3 (or approaching) ends of a lineage

Basically, for a faster more homogenous boom, take those chinese girls and race mix like dirty plebs, or have the government give subsidiaries (not unlike the american nigger welfare system) for those who will be providing more bodies for WWV

western government rather bring in millions of immigrants rather than to change marriage laws.

but its too late, they already have your number

>japanese government program coercing koreans into surrogacy
It's like comfort women without the comfort.

OR

Japanese test tube babies. a whole government farm of citizens.
put like a jerkoff booth in the middle of town that takes samples from men while you either have egg donors or maybe an inside out version of that communal cum catcher for women.

They'll be as common as portable toilets while they make indians look extinct

>genetically Japanese kids raised by foreigners
Without Japanese parenting, they're going to grow up and become something different.

>Let's solve white america's declining population by giving away white babies to Black and Latino families.

> Allow immigration

Or just have a lower population, so Tokyo isn't so crowded?

Why do we need millions of people jerking off in VR?

Why does it matter if populations shrink, exactly?

China tried to do it systematically because they foresaw overpopulation as becoming a problem.

You do realize that 1) Koreans are basically the same genetic stock and 2) The issue is nineteen percent REALLY FUCKED UP housing prices, right?

They're getting reamed by Schlomo Shekelstein and have been for ages.

Just drop the cash they don't spend on self-defense on land reclamation FFS.

Literally all you need to do is ban contraception and sterilize foreigners and the problem will solve itself as it has for the millions of years without contraception.
The only problem is the willingness to actually do it. Nobody who hopes to be elected could propose such a thing as women care much more about consequence-free sex with dozens of guys than the future of their nation.

Koreans and Japs hate each other

Same thing is going to happen in China.

Bizarre silver lining is that many political scientists and economists are predicting a geriatric peace as many of the world's rivals have to deal with the consequences of shrinking economies and aging populations rather than focusing on their influence abroad

It's so weird how our perception of China is following such a similar pattern as Japan

>Oh no, Japan now has the 2nd largest economy and their growth seems to have no end in sight. New world order is upon us
>Japan's influence and economic activity suddenly decreases with its shrinking population
>Oh no, now China has the 2nd largest economy and their growth seems to have no end in sight. New world order is upon us
>China's influence and economic activity suddenly decreases with its shrinking population

I think China will just euthanize when the old people become a burden.

Japan's TFR is like 1.4 now, which is no different than most of Europe, but yea they still need to be raised

Uhh no thanks. Foreign parents teaching kids non-Japanese values would ruin this society.

Keep your american shit to yourself.

Even if this was possible on a large enough scale to have an influence (it isn't), and even if China tried what you are saying they will (they won't), there's still going to be a massive reduction in the size of their country.

It won't work untill the japs stop shitting on men and start giving women responsabilities.

Japanese women are even worse little princesses than american women.

>Even if this was possible on a large enough scale to have an influence (it isn't), and even if China tried what you are saying they will (they won't), there's still going to be a massive reduction in the size of their country.
You know, I can't wait for expat chinese in Africa and Australia to basically become like the boer before them.

A single rapefugee or nigger is a much greater burden on the economy than some old japanese pensioner.

They have plenty of workers to keep their economy running. Europe on the other hand will run out of sufficient workers to pay for all the welfare.

Shut up. Japan is full. Come and play in japan. Enjoy your visit. But you can never be Japanese.

Please, this it what your parentd want for you.

> you can never be Japanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

t. Whitu Piggu

> Europe on the other hand will run out of sufficient workers to pay for all the welfare.

You fell for that meme. No country is running out of worker and 99.9999% of rapefugees are simply unemployable. They lack the skills and know-how to operate in a westernized society. You can send them to developper bootcamp like Finland as long as you want, it won't make any difference.

Their purpose is not to fill in jobs that do not exist anyway, it is to drive down wages by just being there and collecting benefits.

Japanese birth rate is low, but it's in a trend of increasing in the last 10 years.
So the issue will be cleared by 2030.

are you guys brainwashed into buying the birth rate crisis myth or is it just the west?

WE HAVE TO START FUCKING JAPANESE WOMEN ASAP

It's the economists and central bankers, without perpetual growth - including the population - their obscure monetary systems built around usury fall apart. Japs have negative interest rates like 1/3 of the world now which isn't even mentioned in economic textbooks since it is technically an impossibility yet nonetheless. I hear tell home safes are selling like hotcakes as all the older Japs just pull their cash right out of the system. Global economy is going to take an enormous shit at some point over the coming years along with humanity.

its a natural solution to overpopulation. this goes all out the window with multiculturalism which kills the civilization forever.

>Hurr birthrates going down Muh economy!

You mean "Hurr Muh elderly welfare leeches", right?
If the economy can't support a high child rate it can't fucking support hordes of elderly leeches, if they can't work and can't rely on family then they will have to accept less gibsmedats.

If the old ducks have an issue with that they shouldn't have voted for dumb ass politicians.

Not to mention, we've seen it time and time again; population birth-rates are tied to a lot of factors, population density being one of them. There is a reason the birth rates are higher outside of cities.

Japan went through an unprecedented economic and population boom post WWII, it was on a matter of time before it ground to a halt.

It'll pick up again, unlike western nations they're willing to ride it out, invest in automation, and wait for the birth rate to tick upwards; meanwhile we're importing people from all over to push down wages and drive up the cost of living.

I'll take a declining population over an abundance of people who hate us, hate our culture, and will work for substandard wages.

>Japanese population graph
>brutal dip in 1945
God bless the USA.

Japanese and Korean don't have same genetic stock.

Koreans have a genetic Eyelid Trait that only they have and Japanese don't have.

That is why Korean Eyelid Surgery is one of the most popular in South Korea.

The idea that populations need to be growing exponentially forever is a modern deulsion. The inevitable proliferation of automation will make fewer and fewer people necessary in the coming decades. Living standards for much of the population will plummet in violent correction unless numbers are decreased responsibly to match. Japan are ahead of the curve. The rest of the civilized world should look to them as example rather than try to burrow their heads even further into capitalist dogma by importing 3rd worlders to offset their natural population decline.

>Japan's looming population decline is an actual problem
No it is not.

It wouldn't be a problem if Social Security like programs never existed.

That's exactly how I read it too.
All I'm hearing is bang out as many Japanese girls as I can as fast as I can for as long as I can. Like 13 kids. For the good of the culture. I suppose I can make this sacrifice, for my homeland, my people, my culture. I will give off myself... So that we can have a future everyone can believe in.

I fail to see this as a problem; the majority of Japan's labor pool would benefit from a population decline.

When the amount of labor in the market shrinks the real value of labor goes up as players compete for workers. The value of housing also simultaneously goes down as the available housing exceeds the population seeking housing thus increasing real income relative to cost of living. Not even mentioning the fact that Japanese industry entertains tons of labor intensive, but inefficient practices and that cheap automation will become a political issue in the near future.

>But who will pay for these wage increases and taxes for social programs?
Those who employ workers as their options become to either leave the market and make no profit, or to stay and make less.

As long as you aren't importing the 3rd world to depress wages, there isn't any problem with a modest population decline.

Good job, Abe. I support him.

That doesn't work. Population decline is a meme used by kikes. Its not bad at all its all a very natural cycle that often occurs in countries and empires.

You can't just fill your homeland with immigrants and expect them to remain the same culturally no matter how many laws you have. Plus what happens when the immigrants start raping and killing like all shit skins do? You are still lowering the civilizations IQ

populations always have and always wil grow exponentially. the difference is that the growth used to happen among the top 20% of iqs. now it's among the bottm 20% iq.

I guarantee you if we had 30 billion people al of iq 130 it would be feasible.

we need to punish the stupid with death.

Or cucks from germany can go to japan and create a japan/german master race

>> A single rapefugee or nigger is a much greater burden on the economy than some old japanese pensioner.

> You fell for that meme. No country is running out of worker and 99.9999% of rapefugees are simply unemployable.

Now tell me, where did I give you the impression I thought rapefugees worked?

As I said, Japan won't have problems ... but we will. Because a rapefugee is much more expensive dead weight than some old Japanese pensioner.

>overpopulated country suffers population decline
How is not having an unfeasible growthrate genocide?

is this comic back to being good or is it still wordswordswords

mapfight.appspot.com/jp-vs-california/japan-california-us-size-comparison
Japan is smaller than california.

Why does it matter that there's a population decline other than the fact you have to support all those old people before they do die?

China is only such a large economy because its stealing U.S. Production. India has a huge population too but all they do is shit in the street.

>to solve the Japanese (((population decline))) you just need to import a few million japs from all their hiding places around the world
Good fucking plan shlomo.

Japan is like 1/20th the size of Australia and has like 6x the populaation.

It'll be fucking fine.

mfw Japan is already preparing their population for automation

I don't mind taking one for the team and going over there and filling up a few of their anime girls with my seed so their population goes up.

I dont get why japs do not want to have kids, i mean, their culture is one that a kid woulda love to grown on and enjoy to be part of.

Want vidya?, you have the best.
Want cartoons?, again the very best.
You are more a sport boy?, japs love baseball, the best sport and their martial arts are one of the best in the world.

Plus their school system is really good, only problem i see is that they are encourage to be sallarymen when they grow, but still that aint that bad.

The Japanese government should simply make it an economically viable choice for their citizens to reproduce. Most young japanese people simply economically can't opt to marry and have kids so they don't even fantasize about it anymore.

>importing anyone
This isn't solving the problem, it's accentuating it.

Population is not a problem. The free market fixes everything except IQ.

>you will never be a teen racer participating in illegal street races around the country
This one actually hurts.

Want a wife who won't turn into a total bitch after kids are born? Well you're shit out of luck.

eldercare is really expensive. on average the government spends abuot half a million on an old person in medical care in the LAST THREE DAYS of their life. of course, this is just america, which is retarded, because we don't have death panels.

medicare and ss spending is HALF of all government spending, almost ALL of it on old people. that is not just the u.s.

japan isn't retarded like us. their main problem is banking. banking needs young people to finance their 0% interest economy. that's a whole different thread though.

>china only has an economy because the us no longer has an economy
clever argument

>planet running out of resources
>reaching critical mass
>shilling that population decline is somehow a bad thing
population decline of civilized groups isn't a bad thing.

population increase of uncivilized people is.

we need a war that will keep most of the civilized people alive and get rid of most of the uncivilized people.

I think your view is tainted by Japanese Peter Pan syndrome media. Japan is an extremely high context culture; to a stifling degree. With its work culture effectively a machine to best monopolize the time of employees very few men actually get to raise their families. To make it worse, women's liberation has further put up barriers to family life while also drastically lowering per capita income.

People become hikkos for a reason.

it's the structure of their banks. leave it to oz....

do you understand what eugenics means?

the japanese are enforcing eugenics.

they're not even hiding it. jesus fuck france stop being retarded.

guess all those hentai comics about impregnation have been working.

/thread

Better yet just stop supporting the uncivilized people and watch as they eat each other.

How do you spend 500K worth of labour on someone in 3 days?

Japan is far too overcrowded anyway