German girl, 15, feared to have fallen into the hands of ISIS

How the fuck do these mudslimes do it?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3695427/Girl-leaves-Germany-join-ISIS-posing-mother-buy-plane-ticket.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGN18VSXubY
politica.elpais.com/politica/2015/10/20/actualidad/1445323600_402804.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gMGQAbEA23Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA
youtube.com/watch?v=wM-wxU86v8g&index=8&list=FLSsDP406O6Ck72JJb8LKEWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sophie Turner will never dominate you
Why live

Big Arab Cock

Because men dominate you faggot.

Well, I feel bad for the girl, but I mean, who the fuck is stupid enough to travel to a war torn shithole like Syria?

>german girl

its more and more the ethnicities that do this junk, and not the religion at all

baiting against the religion is the work of one ethnicity (arabs) seeking to personal-army all the muslims when its primarity one ethnicity (arabs) doing the cave people acts of stupidity

she's going to make it a week before trying to commit suicide

weak people leaving the race is not a bad thing

more like small arab cock which shitskins stick into anything resembling a hole

> """german""" girl

[n]generation shitskin going back to her motherland, nothing wrong here

>Red heads

Hope they rape her

She might be prized as a concubine for top ISIS leaders because of her beauty and whiteness. It will be a hard life though.

It's the same as the white male autists who convert, they just want special attention.

This is a pretty retarded way to do it though...

>No thug niggers nearby to date in order to say "FUCK YOU, MOM AND DAD!!!"
>Join ISIS instead

Welcome to Germany!

it's grooming

90% of their recruiting is grooming, and it's grooming when it's sadbrains 30 year old male tunisian autists too. if you're fucked up, and someone tells you you're valued and you're special, you'll follow them.

I always wonder if there's like one or two ISIS guys who fall in love with their slave girls, treat them well and run away with them to Turkey or whatever

I'm sure it happens, just because of scale

> Friend starts wearing conservative clothing
> Starts learning Arabic
> Takes Quran to school.
> Mom doesn't think this is a huge red flag
> Friends don't think this is a huge red flag

Welcome to 2016, gentlemen...

People brainwashed by liberals...

You don't know how inept sandniggers are with women burgerboi.

Let me start off with saying that I've got nothing against banging a 16 year old now and again, it really is top stuff if you pull a hot one. Thing is they are 16 year olds and are fucking stupid, so you really don't actually want to "spend time" with them.

Sandniggers on the other hand have a bit of a dilemma. No moderately good-looking woman who has more than 2 brain cells to rub together will go out with Ahmed who has no money and lives on welfare. And Ahmed has been an inept turbovirgin his whole life so he really needs that female attention.

That's why he spends his pathetic life trying to get an underage gf. IF that ever happens, he immediately falls in love with her, and if you're a 16 year old girl and a grown-up falls in love with you that might get to your head.

In any case, sometimes they do stupid shit like the chick in OP, and sometimes they grow up and dump Ahmed.

However a russian friend of mine was recently telling me a story about some ahmed who killed a 15 year old girl in Russia after she dumped him, so I think they really should release a PSA for girls to stay away from dumbfuck arabs, if they don't want their life ruined.

Anyways tl;dr babby sandnigger's first gf makes the sandnigger go crazy and full islam marriage propaganda and such.

Well, I guess she sure showed daddy.

No, they rape and beat them. This isn't a Bollywood movie.

>he doesn't want a milf to sit on his face

your loss senpai

>This isn't a Bollywood movie

topkek, shitskins fantasy BTFO

Is pic related supposed to be 15? It's fucking mind blowing how fast girls mature. I wasn't even at puberty at that age.

Useful idiot is idiot.

I think women have this instinct to go with the most threatening party in any conflict - it keeps them safe.

No need for that.

Girls that join them (especially white girls) are guaranteed to be sex slaves and forced to recruit more girls to join.

Nah it's just that speaking out would earn you time in krautgulag

Don't forget the adequate clothing and the lashing if they decide to wear pants:
youtube.com/watch?v=xGN18VSXubY

LMAO

We had one of these retards in Spain.
politica.elpais.com/politica/2015/10/20/actualidad/1445323600_402804.html

She's literally fucked, now.

>Muslim boyfriend

She deserves everything that will happen to her.

Whatever happened to them?

What is wrong with raping and beating them? That is spring break in a nutshell over here.

>brutally lashed
nah bitch is just whiny they're actually going easy on her

whores have it way too good in sudan

I don't know, but her genital integrity likely isn't in it's best shape by this point.

>Some cunt
>goes willingly to join ISIS

I hope she gets raped till insanity and then drowned in camel piss.

On another note we should buy the plane tickets for all the retards that want to join ISIS, invalidate their passports and let them die a horrible death in that shitty desert

Every single male in didn't live for longer than 3 months after that picture was taken, if that's what you're wonder

> They are always bitching about the lack of their freedom rights and low overall respect coming from males
>Running away in the countries that literally have none of those
>Women

I don't have any sympathy left for Europe. It was all used up by the spring of this year. Burn the coal, pay the toll, etc.

Good argument against women's liberation though. This is what happens when you give women options... they try to fuck anyone from an outgroup they can, and then they expect the patriarchy to pay for their mistakes. This girl was probably gonna get herself pregnant and then come back home to Germany and expect to be looked after by her parents and the government to help raise what would really be a citizen of another country.

That pedo look in his eyes.

Good riddance

If you're retarded enough to support the FSA, you deserved to be raped in a harem all your life.

Is she actually German or is she a Bosnian like those supposed "Austrian" sisters who joined ISIS a year or two ago?

She looks like a working class german girl and her name "Wenzel" is indicating German heritage from either german/polish regions or bohemia

wtf am i watching here
is she being raped?

Was I supposed to give a fuck?

Hope she receives rape, mental torture and abuse for a number of years to the point where even if she was rescued by navy seals or special forces. She would promptly blow her brains out from the mental trauma.

me on the right

you mad, neckbeards?

Some dutch tourist experiencing beautiful multiculturalism.

[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

I would bet my testicle on that , but i just don't know what could i do with extra one

I wondered about that as well, but there appears to not be a lot more information at this point.

Correct; mass rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMGQAbEA23Q

youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA

Cultural enrichment.

I'm not into femdom or anything like that but Sophie Turner face make me wanna get dominated by her

experiencing diversity

Good hope the cunt gets raped and suffers a slow painful death.

being enriched

She later blamed "patriarchy." Dead serious.

Also, Dutch by way of South Africa.

this.
i saw in one documentary that the literally sell wifes and whole families on whatsapp

every fighter is granted a house,a wife and kids and paycheck. also you are able to murder and rape your wife at will or do anything you want

I'm guessing cellphone footage of that one British reporter who was covering the Egyptian Revolution years ago but ended up getting raped by literally the whole mob

This destroys the whiteknights

>imagine her sitting on a pillow dressed like barbara eden
>gets fucked for 40 days and 40 nights
>gets inseminated by some towel headed bearded haji
>Sup Forums has no gf, they're in tears having a shitfit

>granted kids
>ISIS confirmed for cucks raising other mens kids

not kids for raising, kids for slavery
you could have your kids running on four all day

>been lookin for this pic for a while

Thanks m8.

Sophie Turner has aged like milk. She looks like shit now. You're all looking at pictures of her from 6 years ago

I enjoy seeing leftist women get raped though.

They deserve the torture

Good.

its hard to tell from the video
in the short sequence you see her getting groped i guess
or are they really raping her in the middle of this whole crowd

It's still the fault of White men though for instituting colonial patriarchy or some shit.

>Sophie Turner
>6 years ago
wtf shes 20

Can someone tell me what this is from/what's going on?

>or are they really raping her in the middle of this whole crowd

Yes, it's part of this particular rape strategy:
>Typically acting under the protective cover of large gatherings, assailants encircle a woman while outer rings of men deter rescuers. The attackers regularly pretend to be there to help the women, adding to the confusion. Women have reported being groped, stripped, beaten, bitten, penetrated with fingers and raped. The attacks have been described in Egypt as the "circle of hell."

There were actually a shit load of rapes in that particular area:
>After the fall of Mubarak, there was rapid escalation, beginning with the attacks, on the night he stepped down, on Egyptian journalist Mona Eltahawy and South African journalist Lara Logan. Logan, a correspondent for CBS, was sexually assaulted for 30 minutes by around 200 men in Tahrir Square before being rescued by a group of Egyptian women and soldiers. Several more journalists were among the hundreds of women who experienced mass sexual assault over the following few years: French journalist Caroline Sinz in November 2011; British journalist Natasha Smith in June 2012; Egyptian journalist Hania Moheeb on 25 January 2013, along with 18 other women; and a Dutch journalist in June 2013.

>Five hundred cases of mass sexual assault were documented between June 2012 and June 2014. An anti-harassment group, I Saw Harassment, reported four cases on 8 June 2014 alone, during President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi's inaugural celebrations, while Operation Anti-Sexual Harassment reported ten. The New York Times wrote of the celebrations:
"At times, the prevalence of sexual violence in the crowds was hard even for the official state television network to hide. Female screams interrupted the broadcast of a nationalistic poet reciting from a stage ... when the screams grew louder, another man seized the microphone, yelling: 'Young men, please move away from the girls! Men, young men, get back!'"

They're fucking disgusting even the more "moderate" ones. Say what you want about feminist protests but she didnt deserve the violence.
youtube.com/watch?v=wM-wxU86v8g&index=8&list=FLSsDP406O6Ck72JJb8LKEWA

white "man" detected

You'd need a lot of men for this tactic to work. Takes some planning too. Looks like these arabs are capable of amazing feats of human cooperation when some pussy of dubious consent is at stake.

Why do we hate them again?

Hopefully she is tortured to death...Fuck her and her nigger loving ass

We don't give a shit if coal burners burn

They're coal burners its what they do....No exceptions

>German girl, 15, feared to have fallen into the hands of ISIS
>"""German""" girl

60% its a turkroach
39% its some arab gril
1% its an actual german they abducted

Are you trying to convince me to join ISIS?

She was at her hottest in season 1 it was all down hill from there.

this, desu

>She later blamed "patriarchy."
Fucking feminist cumdump. At least she have major pains now.

>Why do we hate them again?

Because they are invading Europe and "doing their thang" in the process.

This exact same strategy is what has recently utilized in Germany and other European countries that were culturally enriched by rapefugees:
>The attacks in Egypt, and the term taharrush ("harassment" in Arabic), came to wider attention in 2016 when women in Europe reported having been sexually assaulted by groups of North African men during New Year's Eve celebrations. German police compared the attacks to the mass sexual assaults in Egypt.

>Most of the attacks took place in Cologne, Germany, where 359 women filed sexual-assault complaints. Women also filed complaints in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Stuttgart; Salzburg, Austria; Helsinki, Finland; Kalmar and Malmö, Sweden; and Zurich, Switzerland. The news coverage prompted a leak to a Swedish newspaper that similar attacks had taken place in Stockholm in 2014 and 2015 during We Are Sthlm, a music festival for teenagers. The attacks were not publicized at the time for fear of stirring up racism.

It is important we remind lefties as to the tangible implications of their irrational actions mean to the European peoples; as soon as they have promoted the entry of the invaders, they are no longer neutral or innocent.

Is that her tits at 44 seconds?

>Linda Wenzel

Sounds very german to me.

Not the best idea, to be quite honest.

All I got was some dudes hand groping her tit at 45 secs

ARAB GUYS TAKING ALLL DE GERMAN GIRLS

DAS RITE MAH AKHI

Almost every woman in GoT had disappointing tits. Especially that smirk woman who had floppy granny boobs.

She was supposed to be doing some recital, but she got nervous and started crying. The guy, who is her uncle or something, is comforting her.

seriously?

Fuck you I want to know what the fuck is going on

Fuck you, pedo straya.

bad pussy had nice tits

if by recital you mean lolita auction, and uncle you mean her new 'Daddy' then you are absolutely right.

Can't see nipples tho, shit.
Ikr

She would've been completely destroyed on the spot if France's demography was Muslim enough; unfortunately, at the rate it's going, it's not gonna take too long until that becomes a reality.

Yes, and some sandnigger copping a feel.

he doesnt look like he failed at all

I don't believe those polls for a second. You wouldn't get that high a rating if you asked Sup Forums