Should women be allowed to vote and participate in matters that determine the future of our countries?

Should women be allowed to vote and participate in matters that determine the future of our countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UJRzZABCoY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel bad for how miserable women must be without pride, honor, or tradition.

They aren't miserable... ignorance is bliss.

Should vacuum cleaners?
Things that have one aspect to their egsistence should stray away from that aspect women are there so we can fuck them and have kids nothing more.

Only ones that show legitimate interest and or are involved in legitimate STEMM fields.

>STEM
HE FELL FOR IT

oh Australia, even your worst bait is better than Canadas shit posts, A for effort though

nice reddit tier meme fucking retard

this t bh
being a woman must be the best thing in the world

No, but it's too late to end woman's suffrage.

I think at this point men are more likely to lose their right to vote than women.

Too late to ever take it back, but yes.

Only people who make a certain income amount, say 40k, should be allowed to vote.

Unless your family force you to work your ass off on the mafia, i guess

but i thought sex work was empowering

They are members of those countries, any citizen who is either benefitted or harmed by decisions made using the democratic process should be able to have a say in said democratic process. Stupid people both male and female still get to vote and I don't think their rights should be infringed just because they're dumb. Stupid people are also still allowed to own guns and have fair trials I wouldn't infringe those rights either.

No, but it's too late to go back.

How many posters in this thread take this seriously?

half the dude's dreamscape would include taylor swifts buttocks

>he believes that the female vote hasn't had anything to do with throwing away values, morals, national identities and the concept of borders
kys

Count of posters who take this seriously: 1

Now replace the guy's thoughts with tits and ass and laughingwhores.jpg and you'll be onto something.

fuck off reddit

>who is austria
>what is austria
>where is austria
>why are you a shit cunt?

>capitalists believe this

>half the dude
his name is wojak, normie

No.
They have demonstrably been proven to be physiologically, mentally, and genetically inferior to males in nearly every conceivable way.

No.

If humans survive this collapse the history books of the future will note that womens sufferage is where we fuckt up

Of course!

Let's allow a genetically irrational group of people with overrriding sexual lust for violent psychopaths and an inherent herd mentality vote!

What could possibly go wrong?

>>That meme when you've never actually met a woman.

Seriously guys? This can't be what you actually think women are about? Like... you're trolling right?

No.
Women create families.
Men lead, protect, and provide for the families.

Scale this to a country and the answer is obvious why they shouldn't vote. Modern civilization gives almost absolute power to women in sexual reproduction. Their vote is wasted because they do not understand long term power, only short term power.

I know right. Less than half surely. Please for the love of god let it be less than half.

Nah, their strengths lie elsewhere, and leading a country isn't one of them. Look at Merkel, decades of European stability crashing down in just a few years. When will people learn?

ITT: Wizards who've never actually talked to a woman.

Only the king should determine the future of a country

The lack of these things hits them as hard as it hits us

They feel the lack of their traditional roles acutely. It explains a lot of modern feminism (compensating, transference, projection, cognitive dissonance & repression mechanisms resulting from this lack)

Big spiritual battle going on in the soul of western women right now

lol get out normie

Not an argument

no but it's too fucking late now

Voting is a demonic usurpation of the natural hierarchy of power that should flow from a properly solar, sovereign ruler. We should not just reject the telluric, or vaginal jew if you will, but also the very perversion of democracy.

There area many things to do other than sex

youtube.com/watch?v=-UJRzZABCoY

Sure women vote for big government but men do as well. It has more to do with people trying to get as much out of a wealthy society as possible. Women are generally the consumer class so they take every chance to funnel resources to themselves. Otherwise women would be paupers. Men are a bit different. They are the wealth generators so are naturally more protective of what they produce. However, men sometimes support women's interests because women are important to men. Lastly men who cannot produce enough on their own try to funnel resources their way.

>provide for the families

women can do that too though, no reason they shouldn't work. They always have, housewives were useless and depressed cunts.

Kek. Using sexual attraction is bad example. There are such thing as men whom all they do are thinking about women.

There are women genuine interested in science and math. They are scientists and engineers.

Look at you, bitching about women in Sup Forums.

Of course, this is a bait.

Nah, just a truth.

>tfw women will never know this feel

Where's your proof?
You sound like one of those numale faggots that have to defend women to their last breath, call others virgins, all while hoping beyond hope one will look at him.

Yes. That graph was probably made by some edgy /r9k/ turboautist. If you think that women shouldn't be able to vote, you're probably either a butthurt alt-right edgelord incapable of respecting any view other than their own, or a sad autistic permavirgin.

Great

Now refute the original argument

>south american intellectuals

yes they should, fuck off shitpostia

>aboriginal rebuttals

Tell em boi!

Whoever made this has an unhealthy relationship with every single woman in their life.

>people who contribute to the economy and society shouldn't have votes which carry more weight than people who leech off the system and bix nood
>commies actually believe this

bump

Isn't your country the one that eats rats and has she-hulk women

>attacking respectable traditional men
>attacking men for their sex lives

Cunt detected.

No, women are incapable of independent thought.

art major detected

Naw dude. They're miserable creatures.

Never believe what they say. They don't know what they want, they only know what they don't want.

God made women miserable creatures, and teh smartest ones know it. You know when you're too drunk or high on weed and you can't control your thoughts or emotions? Like you're paranoid and react to shit weird? That's how they are ALL THE TIME. They literally have no frame control.

Tough smart women are a lie from the jew media and even anime. They're fictional women written by men, or written by women who wish they had emotional(frame) control.

They can't help it, don't hate them, just accept they aren't men.

>buhu if you hate woman you are a virgin

Just fuck off

Enjoy making 39 999 dollarinoo unless you work for a state approved buisnessman

no

To be honest family that's probably us

Wew, nice insults.

Now, could I get an argument please?

No.

Should trans women be allowed to vote?

I wonder how many trans women would actually want to go through with their transition if it meant losing the right to vote.

>Implying the mentally ill cares about politics

Start with this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Lotta new on here tonight

>Should trans women be allowed to vote

They shouldn't be allowed to live.

Most people shouldn't. We should have basic sense tests to ban retards from any political decisions.

just goes to show how much of a pathetic turbo-virgin I am that a simple fucking picture like that can make me fap again. Oh god i can't even blame genetics im 6'1.

>be intellectual woman with values
>also clinically insane shut-in who hasn't left the house in 3 years and lives with her mother

being a schizoid is the ultimate red pill

Any men and women who have served in the army should be allowed to vote imo, but no one else.

That guy is redpilled as fuck.
But he makes some really good points.

Stem is an art degree you subhuman.

It's ironic that the psychology upon which the Sexual Revolution was based (Modern society is repressed) led to a new, more intense form of repression, repression of natural gender roles.