Anyone considering to vote pirate?

anyone considering to vote pirate?

I voted Pirate, but then they associated with some DUDE LMAO party who want to legalise pot and rave parties and do something about homeless people and don't have much of a program beside these points.
The French Pirate Party sucks.

but come on
legal pot won't hurt your country, even if it would not do good
and if you help homeless people it would perhaps even help the economy because those people could reintegrate in society.
but how about the french pirate party besides those points? was it already shitty before? tell me something interesting about them! :D

I did consider it desu, if only in passing.

They have one of the more sensible programs here, fairly comprehensive and with less emphasis on flaming and inflammatory rhetoric than other parties. Glad they took a 3rd place, even though in our current setup where majority of lawmakers refuse to go into government with the winner (an inscrutable, vaguely pro-western post-commie tycoon with questionable track record) it doesn't really count for much.

They are some wierd lefty browny fags here.

Lesser evil than the Greens but still pretty much too western leftie for me.

Oui
Vive le parti pirate du canada

>and if you help homeless people it would perhaps even help the economy because those people could reintegrate in society

More competition for scarce resources (jobs, housing), just what I need!

Our pirate party pretty much killed itself and the AfD is doing the same right now. There are no alternatives to the established parties here

also more consumers, and they would work for their money so there would, besides money going to them, also come money from them

c'est un bon parti? avec bon people?

by turning so radical that no one wants to work with them?

No, I voted for Kerrie Bidet last election.

Well you're not wrong, more purchasing power means competition for resources like energy and consumer goods. However higher demand for these also means higher demand for labour, so would state support of housing.

And it's always better for general wealth when a person is an upstanding member of society than a welfare-reliant or criminal.

No too leftist but I like their stance on internet stuff

>legal pot won't hurt your country, even if it would not do good

really?

they're with no people, under 1000 votes nationwide

heel heel heel erg mooie keus

Did consider but then I voted partij voor de dieren (party for the animals). XD

Why not cast your vote for Lijst Pim Fortuyn?

We don't have one. I'd vote for them as long as they promised coalition with the right.

hahaha thats shitty

also, no it doesn't hurt. it depends: if already much people are using pot, it will help to legalize it so that youll have less criminals and it gets controllable. if no one uses it then you might not want to legalize it cause everybody is going to use it. although its not dangerous for your health, you can't die from it so it a safe choice

uhm
he's dead?

cool! the stemwijzer says that those parties are very much relatable to each other.

Which animal? We have a rhino party

Pirate party here is full of commies
>not voting for the samurai

this is the former leader of the party here

even though it's not legal here yet the companies involved with it are doing well, one if worth over $3 billion, just signed a big deal with corona beer

Probably, but I don't trust the Stemwijzer.
All animals including humans. :DDD

hahahaha thats amazing.
interesting. we don't have even that lawl

>>not voting for the samurai
>voting for the hapa psychopath & russian cuck
that man has literally no shame

>here
seems to me its same everywhere especially seeing how the Pirate central is lead by Muslim and his second in command is Feminist.

>muh open borders
No thanks

You mean the AfD? The are killing themselves this has nothing to do with the other parties

I voted for them in my state senate last election.

We have preferential voting though, so I put them first, but then we get to put in 5 other parties by order of preference.

what do you mean?

excellent

I voted for the pirates last european election. Will probably do the same next time.

already did.