This is called "daggering". It is a Jamaican dance trend that started as early as late 2013

This is called "daggering". It is a Jamaican dance trend that started as early as late 2013

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhfVMoDEqMk
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ_Jr5sqfUs
youtube.com/watch?v=x1Fudhucf8I
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz4p-kkwosk
youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI
youtube.com/watch?v=8PC2b8ETO2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ajLzAuyHHp0
youtube.com/watch?v=SjKChQcFhnk
youtube.com/watch?v=PWNSTNKF9O0
worldstaruncut.com/uncut/29596
youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ6OOdBp8VI
youtube.com/watch?v=NdX3E4xfMf4
youtube.com/watch?v=QbyZ67p67BU
youtube.com/watch?v=_IY6lwNGTlc
youtube.com/watch?v=U0X0xh5CYeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gK7AT0q44vA
youtube.com/watch?v=jYxnCQcuK3s
youtube.com/watch?v=xBxERGWGSlY
youtube.com/watch?v=WLnPTJIJcyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=vhfVMoDEqMk

It basically involves stabbing a bitch with your penis, vid related is a more chilled out version of the dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ_Jr5sqfUs

They resemble ape mating ceremonies in which the biggest baddest ape grabs a mate and runs wild all over her. Very primitive dance

Ah yes, the Prime Negus. Such a graceful courtship display.

All niggers are this weird?

I've never meet a black person.

The dance is still popular today. As of July 2016 there are still videos being uploaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1Fudhucf8I

This particular character is named "Marvin". From my research he appears to be a big deal in the dance scene. People talk about him almost as if he is an other worldly entity

What's this move called?

>That shirt

WE

dang i thought this was just niggers being niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz4p-kkwosk

Marvin has apparently been banned IRL from these dance halls from being to aggressive . Most comment sections in his videos include women recalling horrific experiences or calling him a sadist and a rapist

Manlet Massacreâ„¢

WUZ

I prefer this because I'm not negro
youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI

> Derice, man!
> It was just a joke!

youtube.com/watch?v=8PC2b8ETO2U

>marvin steps on a bitch and then pulls her weave off

Worse I'm afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajLzAuyHHp0

"Check, PLEASE!"

youtube.com/watch?v=SjKChQcFhnk

Again, Marvin "the Puxxy Beast" has been banned and investigated by police for sexual harrasment, but he just keeps going cause he don't give a fuck nigga

I bet you're an expert on this kinds of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWNSTNKF9O0

Dumping a few more videos.

I am posting all of this because the OP webm is always posted and people constantly ask where its from - I myself was curious, so I did some research. This is all from youtube and general snooping around. I'm going to go on Worldstar Hip Hop next and learn more about this Marvin character.

that's an ancient egyptian dance that's just been rediscovered.

they do the exact same moves in ballet but you don't see dimwits blustering about it on the internet because no magic niggers cuckolding their genitals with Dark obamamagic

God, the WWF has really gone pared-down. They need more story.

worldstaruncut.com/uncut/29596

What really gets me is that this is a Jamaican phenomenon. Which basically means that if you leave niggers on a small island, to their own devices, with just a little bit of white made technology, you eventually end up with something like this.

Are jamaicans particularly batshit insane? Absolutely. But the point still stands.

that is pretty fucking awesome.

You do realize it is a joke right> like it is making fun of hypersexualized black reggaeton stereotypes? right? it's fucking comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg

here, i think you'd love this

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ6OOdBp8VI

more WWE shit cause its fucking funny

Holy shit.

>I watch this several times every time
>kek never gets old

youtube.com/watch?v=NdX3E4xfMf4

The comments section on this one made me kek

>
plus a wi culture everybody knw seh a suh wi party an ave fun... an if u come a dance u knw wa fi expect. ppl watch d video dem a online an go to d party to experience dem ting dh

Thats all folks, remember - Jamaicans are fucking animals

WE

top kek and feminists complain about white guys 'rape' culture

daggering thread? daggering thread

youtube.com/watch?v=QbyZ67p67BU
youtube.com/watch?v=_IY6lwNGTlc
youtube.com/watch?v=U0X0xh5CYeQ

You end up with
>Marvin the Pussy Beast
Literally a black folk hero among these people

Holy fuck are you real? Can you please tell me about this dance craze? How did it come about? What the absolute fuck is wrong with you people?

That one kid there - observing, memorizing.

What the fuck is "Dancehall"? Is it one famous club in Jamaica where everyone goes to dance? Or is it a general name for a club or dance style?

I have so many questions please reply

How'z dis make u feel wite boi?

Can white dancing even compete?

this is literally the culmination of black culture and what the future will entail. Unfortunately this shit is spreading like wildfire in the U.S. already in black areas

WEIRDOS

nigga is like six feet taller than that manlet and he still has to have his homie sucker punch him.

So long, gay bowser

THE TRUE KANGZ

concerned about her fatherless children

dancehall is just like all the other genres of music. i dont know how the daggering stuff started but it got so bad that all the daggering songs were banned by the government

youtube.com/watch?v=xBxERGWGSlY

guys like this had to lock shop

Amazing, isn't it?

It's a genre of music

this is honestly so absurd I cant even wrap my mind around it. Its just so incredible I cant believe it. Please, tell me everything. Have you done it? Why do you lurk Sup Forums? Whats life like in Jamaica? Are there still secret clubs where you do this dancing?

t. proxyfags

wtf is wrong with his mouth

It's so awkwardly quiet.

Yeah I have done it, but the clubs aren't so secret. People are kinda open about these things.

they's kangs/sheet

do the women like having it done to them? The crazier the dagger the better? I saw in a video some guy jumped off a fucking ladder onto some bitches face, what the fuck man? why?

Afraid not, I was born and raised in Kingston.

It's dancehall culture man, just google people like vybz kartel. Its those types of entertainers that influenced Jamaica over the last couple of years.

So what do you do for fun? How did you discover Sup Forums? Do you hate the jews also?

what is she doing??

Post a timestamp of your black hand and I'll film myself chopping off my pinkie

>nigger sucker punches from behind
like clockwork

So sophisticated & advanced. How do they do it?

The way he rips his shirt and steals hher wig in one move and with that fkn flourish. God that is so funny and good. i actually like this marvin character. There's a bit of artistry to it compared to the other videos of this dancing. Also in that other video the girl yanks hard on his hair and he doesn't reaction impulsively like our american grown black man, he even smiles. very wise like Dudu Oson

I play football, video games and track, same as most other city Jamaicans. I discovered Sup Forums when I started getting more right-wing. I may not hate Jews but I have serious problems with muslims.

>vybz kartel

listening to "fever". So do you guys just fuck all day? seems like jamaica has a big "sex culture"

You guise are so bigoted. Don't you see this is an ironic performance denouncing toxic masculinity enabled by structural sexism inherent to the patriarchal police state.

It isn't, Jamal

>but I have serious problems with muslims.

do you have any in your country? I imagine is pretty ethnically homogenous there

looks more like a street fighter move

I couldnt watch someof these.

Seriously, has noone broken their neck or back?

fucking marvin. i'm amazed with how cool the girl in the second video is with being pushed off stage and jumped on.

thats very french of you. should have saved the pity speech for later in the day - when the next terrorist attack hits your country

Marvin is hilarious.

Oh definitely. The thing is the older people and country yutes are all seriously conservative as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLnPTJIJcyE

Why do I have a feeling dancehall regae is going to be the next trend in America, right after "Trap" music dies out? If you make music - jump on the dancehall bandwagon - QUICK. It's going to be huge in the states soon, shits going mainstream. Screencap this shit

itt.
i dunno

No muslims here thankfully. But seeing the western world getting ravaged by them is hard to ignore.

but the jews are the ones pushing them onto us man

i usually lurk Sup Forums. i started coming here because Im a programmer and the sjw stuff is infecting the tech industry and its slightly affecting my country. wanted to find out more about it. i like the some of the shocking stories i read on Sup Forums but thats about it. i dont really like politics. when the political correctness bubble pops or when it dies down, i doubt ill visit here anymore

> as early as late 2013
way off

Nope, the reason why this is a common believe is that Jews make up a disproportionately good portion of the ruling elites. It's the ruling class that wants those fuckers infecting the world, not the Jews in particular.

I heard that. I go to UWI and the foundation course I did was laden with "WE WUZ KANGZ' nonsense.

yeah, jews = elites. Not all jews are elites, but most elites are jews. Either religious or ethnic, they are all jews. How is it that jews make up just 2% of American population yet control all of our media, news and entertainment industry?

We Wuz Dance.

Damn it's fascinating to think there are black people reading this board

Even the other niggers look perturbed.

Jews, and Ashkenazis in particular are cunning people. They've been fucked over for most of written history. I assume they had to learn to adapt or get fucked.

Not going to lie.

If it was socially acceptable for me to do this where I'm from I would do the same. Everyday. All day.
Looks like fun.

More like they've been reprimanded for fucking over others, and learned to get sneakier each time

I think the elites control the jews with zionism. The elites are mostly jews as well but they don't care about jews. they care about their blood line in particular wich supposedly goes back to King David I guess. They would destroy Israel if i worked in their favor.

Or that. Nothing wrong with having a different opinion.

Christians, everyone

You're a cool guy. Can we be brothers? If the world goes to shit, can I come live with you and dagger? I'm half white half black, so I can dance pretty good.

Of course. I know a good spot we can sit and watch the world burn.

There are batty bwais though right? Any good fag lynchings lately?

>that pounce
>that fucking pile drive
Holy shit nigga just dont give a fuck

Whatever battymen there are stay in the closet. I don't think any gay person in Jamaica should be open about it unless they have a death wish.

Fuck I'm horny now thanks Sup Forums if you don't like this you're prolly gay