If I impregnate a blue eyed mixed race girl will our kids also have blue eyes?

If I impregnate a blue eyed mixed race girl will our kids also have blue eyes?

What are the odds?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are always a clusterfuck. My gf was racemixed (not black though) and the only one out of 4 siblings that had blue eyes and not black hair.
Especially when dealing with African dna the chances of light eyes is really small. There's a reason these people get paraded around in the media so much, they are very rare.

Pretty high I think.

>they are very rare

No it Finland

If this is what the future of the west will look like then let's speed up the process
>muscular and fit
>Contrast of light eyes and dark skin is beautiful
Why do people hate black and white race mixing
again, It combines their features together

Finland is like 95% Finnish white. There's really little chances you find many of these mixed race people that also happen to have light eyes in the remaining 5%.

This isn't exactly what our future looks like. I live in an area where all the welfare moms with little niglets live, and so far I haven't seen a single one that resembles these people (they are models and bodybuilders).

Don't they teach biology in Finland?

>If this is what the future of the west will look like then let's speed up the process
good luck westerners, what could go wrong?

This girl was 2nd at Holland's Next Top model

Also this was the winner.

They're dating now, creating the future of the Dutch race

we are becoming a mongrel nation like america

It depends. If her eyes are brown but she has blue genetics then it's 50/50. If she's mixed but with blue eyes then it's 100% chance of blue. That's ignoring the

Didn't you have a tranny winner at some stage too? That basically puts you at 100% American

>ugly
>nasty looking
>lets encourage it
no thanks. they look like irl amerigoblins

colonialism was a big mistake

Eye color is determined by multiple genes unlike its teached in high school level biology

(you)

I really think it's more complex than that. There's dominant and regressive genes etc.
I have a friend with two 1488 Aryan parents, and both his siblings are full blown Frisian farmers too but he has brown eyes, black hair and shitloads of body hair. Yet he's clearly not the milkman's son.

Mixed people are extremely rare here so your point is moot. All Africa mongrels i've (a handful over the years) seen were dark with dark eyes.

>Yet he's clearly not the milkman's son.
How can you be so sure?

Just do a punnett square to determine the odds. Can you not into basic genetics?

How do I up the odds fampie? Give her the old corkscrew around midnight covered in pigs blood?

>dark with dark eyes.

No

>dark with dark eyes.

No.

Isn't that guy 1/4 negro? Nice cherrypicking

Nasty looking amerigoblin.

I prefer beaver blood during the harvest moon but anything is worth trying

His father is half and also has blue eyes

That a recessive trait that need to be given by both parents' genes to be expressed.

So if you have a brown/brown parent and a blue/blue parent the kid will never have blue eyes.

Eye color is more complex than previously thought, you can't accurately determine it with high school level genetics especially when parents are from genetically less related populations. Take a look at wiki page it gives sources to recent studies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

Don't be a race traitor. Fuck only blue eye'd girls.

Blue eyes are not a recessive trait. It's the result of only inheriting either of the genes HERC2 or OCA2.

>nigger kelsey grammer

don't believe those guys are 60% African either. they're probably 15%

Yes, I understand that they are a heritable mutation, the punnett square still works though, at least fairly accurately, just not according to Mendelian theory.

they did 23andme

they were like 55% african

if you're implying that his parents both have blue eyes, recessive traits, that means they lack the gene for brown eyes or else they would be expressed.

I guess genetics doesn't necessary express itself the same way, like they have various mutations for lighter skin being expressed, blue + green eyes, etc.. I'm sure in South Africa among Coloureds there's some weird as fuck looking people, same with High Yeller types in the south

They did a video of their 23andme results