what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_iAE2JIyEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the reddit curse

>the terrorists of toulouse

>Europa Tier Coach
>Neymar

Honestly, should've never bought Neymar. Mbappe will overtake him in like 1-2 years

Spending boatloads won't get you anywhere, when you don't have a semi coherent plan

Pouring money relentlessly without caring about substance and depth of play won't get any team forward.

8 years and still no Season 2

>shit coach
>Need new defense
>Need one defensive midfielder

Their manager is a meme. The only reason he lost against Barcelona and Real Madrid was because he tried to park the bus against them despite having one of the best attacks in Europe.

>spend (a then) record amount on a player who already has a massive ego
>surprised when his toxicity results in team having no cohesion
soccer is one of the few sports where you actually need players to like playing with eachother. if I was playing pickup soccer, Neymar is the kid I'd never want on my team and the one I'd always try to tackle when I was against. fuck those people

They sold Matuidi and whilst Rabiot might be in a good run of form, at the end of the day Matuidi has the right mentality and the kind of guy who wants to win more than he wants to look good. Only have to remember him and Payet's fight at St. Etienne to realise that Matuidi is a good team mate and good for team morale.

>emery
that's what went wrong

they also thought that with neymar they would finally get unbiased refereeing against the elite teams lmao

They're fucking shit. Rich as fuck, but fucking shit.

cute Annie can explain that
youtube.com/watch?v=A_iAE2JIyEE

Wait is this about the rocket league team?

2bh, i think a large part of their problem is that they are head and shoulders above everyone else in france. not even a handful of teams in ligue un are within spitting distance of them

Never really prepared for any real challenges because they're stuck in their safespace league

Shitty league, they're not prepared to face a real team

Even Barça or Madrid would turn to shit if they played 5 straight years against those shitty teams. I know La Liga teams ain't very good at all either but french teams are literal jokes

They have Thiago Silva and Marquinhos la

Is Keylor Navas Phil Ivey?

>what went wrong?

Spending a gazillion euros won't get them out of France. That's their main problem. Right now, and for the foreseeable future, their entire season is defined by one or two knockout ties. It's not sustainable.

Neymar wants every ball to go through him and he's not and will never be on Messi's level.
Barely even tried going through Mbappe because the diva thinks he's Messi

This

>what went wrong?
>france
What went right?