MELANIA STOLE MICHELLE OBAMA'S SPEECH

fucking hell these people are incompetent

twitter.com/JarrettHill/status/755242423991709697

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/755256599908802560
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696792/My-husband-ready-Confident-Melania-Trump-takes-stage-Republican-National-Convention-pay-tribute-husband-vows-work-children-Lady.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it was interesting hearing it from a woman this time though

God fucking damnit

Kek Bloody cheeky there mate

fuck. I really liked her speech but that is just playing into the media's hand by giving them something to shit on her for.

Fug m8s it's over

ITT: People who still don't understand that Trump and his team make "mistakes" on purpose.

For what purpose? Which move is this in 8D chess?

every lib media outlet is editing this together into tight little memes as we speak and it'll spread it on jewbook like poweraids. it's not going to be fun
explain the fourth dimension to this one. i dont see the upside

this kind of incompetence doesn't happen by accident, whoever wrote the speech was a shillary sleeper cell

Wait what is happening? Is this word for word?

Dumbasses, it's literally the same Jew PR firm that writes all of them. go back and compare Romeny's wife speech, Kerry (aka KOHEN) 's wife, theresa heinz.
It's always the same script with a few minor tweaks. A few people notice online, lemmings are too busy.
Agree, some of it was cringe tonight. But then 3 days and it will be BLM cringe, trayvon martin's mother, just wait.
You don't get, none of it matters, only a few soundbytes survive these big things that the lemmings catch on local network news.
He'll get a boost from convention, but the debates are what's driving Shillary's jews up the wall because they can't script it or shield her from the press.

>people are forced to listen to her speech which is at least different enough not to be straight copy paste
>huh wow this speech rly makes u think

idk man I could see them try to crucify Trump for this. They try every time.

So now everyone has to absolutely love it then, or implying Michelle's speech sucked.

She copied parts of it word for word. I can't imagine we're longer than 20 minutes until a video comparison is up

Not word for word but a few phrases directly lifted, with the same exact ideas in the same exact order

I don't know. It will become clearer in the next day or two, just as it always does. Maybe this is the campaign's way of drawing media and public attention to Melania, who is a lovely lady. Maybe the Trump team has discovered that Michelle actually plagiarized that part of her speech, and so this will cause people to discuss that. Maybe...

wtf i hate immigrants now

she did fine, as long as there's no Rubio malfunction moment like in NH, it's all shit until debates.
either he savages her criminal ass in debates or doesn't, that's the fun part.

the troll is that Michelle's speech was copied from somebody else as well

bingo

>media will attack melania more
>melania isnt ditzy like palin
>so this will make women realize they are not safe from left's onslaught on those who stray from their approved path

mate they've had A LOT worse than this, none of it has stuck. Nothing from tonight will stick, one of Guliani's soundbytes will be all that survives, maybe the negro sheriff talking about BLM.

What? Who cares if Michelle Obama plagiarized that shit, bitch is out of the White House in a few months

I'd like to hear the backstory on who wrote the speech because this is an inexcusable fuckup

>I'd like to hear the backstory on who wrote the speech because this is an inexcusable fuckup

I'm guessing Melania wrote the first draft and just Googled something like "first lady speeches" and copied a bunch of shit. And then no one who read over it for approval caught anything.

>was certain this speech was Ctrl C+V'd from Miss America speeches
>turns out it was Ctrl C+V'd from Michelle Obama

an easy way to tell if liberals are going to give Trump shit for something is to check his Tweets and see the most popular responses below them.

>pic related

the shitstorm is coming, trump better have a fucking plan for this

>implying this wasn't deliberate
>implying everyone won't be talking about Melania tomorrow

Trump is FINISHED
this is it for him, he will never EVER recover
Sup Forums literally on suicide watch

I agree. Either way, the axe attack in Cuckmany will drown out the bad news anyway.

On another note, how do you avoid inbreeding when half of your country is your fourth or closer cousin?

Is Trump just fucking throwing it at this point? How do you fuck up this bad?

good thing shes not running for president

Send this shit to CNN.

KEK

MSNBC is already talking about sabotage now instead of plagiarism

maybe she did, don't care one way or another, but how could you tell? the portion highlighted is such generic fluff that's been said a hundred times.
>respect
>values
>dreams
>children

I would bet you it was same person. They are trying to win over small percentiles of wommenyz who have "muh misogeny" meme stuck in their heads.
If it worked for king nigger, throw it out again with a few tweeks. If they dissect the speech and message, it's a harmless generic message, there's no damage done, maybe even helps.
t. sibling works in a PR firm dealing in US/Euro politics

good banter

Some of the top responses to Trump's tweets are "lmao drumpf" shit.

Twitter is a horrible indication of political movement. If it was a good indicator, Bernie would be president before November even came around.

Do people think "raised with values" and other shit was first said by Michelle?

>plagiarizing a passage about the importance of hard work

God damn it, after he got caught braking federal law 49 CFR 232.103 (a), and now this shit, he's finished for sure. I guess I'm a #CruzMissileForHer now.

mate, she worked for 2 weeks with professional speech writers. There are people who have those jobs and work on it, and get paid big shekels.
jewggle "presidential speech writers." It's a big gig. She didn't write of word of it. Neither did Queen Nigger.

This whole convention is an embarrassment.

>explain the fourth dimension to this one. i dont see the upside

Gets the liberal media to play Melania's speech nonstop, while looking an sounding better at it than mrs gorilla.

Mfw not accidentally

Already seeing it all over twitter.
Someone I know doesn't follow him just retweeted lil benji here

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/755256599908802560

IMMIGRANTS REALLY ARE LEECHES POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

THAT OR RABBI GOLDBEROWITZENSTEIN DIDNT INFORM MELANIA THAT HE ALSO WROTE MICHELLES SPEECH, CANT IMAGINE WHY HED DO THAT

I'm not a native here. Wanted to experience one Icelandic summer in life, see the Midnight sun. Peaked on the solstice on 21st, days getting shorter now.

Wait, is this good for Trump because its free attention?
Or is this bad?
Simple answer is fine, thank you

He doesn't need a plan.

You can probably find 100 pageant speeches in the last decade that are equally if not more similar.

Attacking Melania for using generic statements in an expected order, that just about every person uses when talking about such things, is only going to make them look petty for attacking her (a woman).

This is where we'll be in a week when the media has exhausted itself and has to admit that okay maybe people do tend to say the same things in similar order during speeches.

This.

If dems are gonna push this as some serious issue then they really don't have any arguement against trump.

Rascist
Bigot
Xenophobic
Bad hair due
Small hands
Not a real billionaire
Wife has generic speech

Stupid fucking nitpickings. Who gives a fuck. She's hot and her husband is gonna make america great again.

>IMMIGRANTS REALLY ARE LEECHES
kek
We were worried about our jobs, but they actually came for our words.

sounds like she made it better

wtf I hate Melania now

I guess I'm #gayformichelle

Please ask again later.

SEMI-RARE

>people wont vote for trump because someone copied michelles speech and had Milania read it
>they will vote for an actual criminal who has lied under oath, put natuonal security in jeopardy, allowed 4 men to be killed in benghazi, takes donations from the middle east, and helped destabilize the middle east, resulting in the deaths of thousands and the birth of ISIS
But Trump is a big dumb meanie so im with her!!

Why do people think Hillary will do poorly in the debates? Watch some of them from 2008 and 2012.

They're structured in such a way that hollering the way Trump does will look foolish.

Do you people really believe that Clinton won't have unfair advantages?

trump sets the bait and the media jumps yet again! his troll innovation is impressive

Too bad most voters are fucking retarded and this is more than enough to sink him.

this and this

Nothing is original. When the media holds up Michelle's speech and says lol stolen then they just find a speech from 1931 where someone else said the same thing.

Its like when a wannabe music nerd says that some song is a rip off of something from the 90's not realizing that its really a rip off of a song from the 50's. Movie geeks do the same thing. Almost nothing is completely original.

Guys of all the obvious b8 for the media, this is the most obvious b8

Maybe his most obvious chess move yet, 3d at best.

They're both just generic schlock. Are they also going to start going after athletes for all having the same post game interviews?

>tfw you realize that one of the speechwriters is actually a paid Clinton shill and did this to discredit and shame Melania.

Screen cap this.

>reuse same speech as last first "lady"
>don't have to pay for a new speech to be written
>trump demonstrates how thrifty he will be as POTUS
11d scrabble, fucking mastermind

Because she has numerous openings for attack

Jesus christ guys did this really happen? It's so fucking cringe I don't even know what to say.

trump told her to do this
media airtime for his beautiful wife, also gets liberals to vote trump because MUH OBAMA

God damn it, I guess I'll suck michelle's dick after this.

Nope. When you've found that document, let me know. But until then, Melania's a fucking liar.

She lost against Obama

hahahahaha

if so, that's fucking brilliant

NEWS CYCLE SEIZED!!! I didn't know melania was an ubertroll too!

that's like the biggest fuck you to obama the world has EVER seen

40 KEKS!!

4D CHESS
>AAAAAAAA

Of course the liberals will open up now, attacking and shaming an immigrant with an accent, because she said the same two sentences as a sheboon.

So progressive, so tolerant.

Most voters think that racism is a bad thing (get beyond the Sup Forums bubble)

Trump doesn't have a single coherent policy on his platform.

General election voters aren't primary voters: they prefer moderate candidates.

>has lied under oath
No she hasn't

>put natuonal security in jeopardy
No she hasn't

>allowed 4 men to be killed in benghazi
I fail to see how she's responsible.

>takes donations from the middle east resulting in the deaths of thousands and the birth of ISIS
Granted

>But Trump is a big dumb meanie so im with her!!
No, he's a fucking idiot who is doing this as a vanity project.

>.01 cents has been allocated to your account

Goddamn it. Someone in Trump's camp is trying to fuck him.

>i was raised with good values, and taught to work hard for blah blah blah

yeah michelle obama was the first to ever say that

So does Trump.

Hillary is autistic when it comes to prepping, I doubt there is anything that will blindside her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696792/My-husband-ready-Confident-Melania-Trump-takes-stage-Republican-National-Convention-pay-tribute-husband-vows-work-children-Lady.html

>'I wrote it, with as little help as possible,' she said aboard the Boeing 757 jet that reporters and Secret Service Agents already call 'Trump Force One.'

She claims to have written it herself too.

My theory is that it is simply visual. By manufacturing this controversy, the news cycle will become wall-to-wall video footage on the cable news networks playing Melania and Michelle side-by-side, inviting public comparison. And visually, the winner of that contest is clear. As such, the public will confirm Melania as First Lady material, simply because she wins that contest, which seems fair.

Trump's just that good.

Have you been on Reddit lately?

fpbp

>2 sentences out of a 20 minute speech

Wow, its nothing!

Let's go this chess route, just for shiggles.

If one attempts to outplay an opponent with advanced tactics that only produce result in particular situations against other advanced opponents, one will get caught in easy hard reads that a preschooler could have laid out to counter an opponent.

In reality:
This was a screw up, not 12th dimensional Tetragrammaton Holy Gravitational chess. This is one of many major screw ups in the past 2 weeks. More are coming.

TRUMP IS PLAYING 5D UNDERWATER MAHJONG

YOU GUYS ARE JUST TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND

Fpbp

you have to be retarded to think this but you're a trumpcuck so i guess it makes sense!!

Clinton was never really challenged, and any time even slightly, she almost lost her composure. I fully expect her to flip out and actually yell. Watch for how hard she tries to avoid a debate.

Oh no

Jo cox has finished brexit

Leave will never win

It's not just the sentiment, it's the wording that Melania clearly took word-for-word and then changed a few things here and there so as not to get caught.

MSNBC is literally defending Melania and blaming the speech writer

>vanity project
>destroys his reputation

And that's not the only thing you're wrong about.

Welp, pack it up boys. Looks like we're going to need a new First Lady...

First time she's really appeared in public and she already fucked it up lol.

>they'll be comparing ghetto tranny Michelle with classy Melania all day tomorrow

Shills out in force tonight. Guess they work overtime on convention days.

This thread is moving so fast, no one will know I responded to you.

>Neji just said that your life is not your own anymore...Do you understand what he meant? Your words and desires to not let your comrades die...Neither of them are lies! What inspired Neji and carried him this far were those very principles! It's not just you, Naruto. We all hold those very same words and feelings within our hearts. They are what brings our lives together and makes us comrades. If we all give up and discard those words and feelings now, Neji's sacrifice will have been for nothing. And therefore...Stand up together with me, Naruto...Because never going back on one's word...Is my ninja way too!

They were both stolen from Naruto.