Don't you understand, Sup Forums?

don't you understand, Sup Forums?
THIS is the meaning of black lives matter.

Sup Forums has been utterly BTFO'd.
how will you ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is just satire.

We know black people are being mistreated by law enforcement.

Move along.

If enough people are idiots then genuine idiots flock to them thinking they're among good company.

Yes black on black crime doesnt exist. Fuerguson and baltimore was just an illusion

I think the message justifies my position
youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI

>violence that black people face at the hands of law enforcement
stop breaking the law

>technically doesn't exist

Jesus Christ

>Police are being mean to us because we be criminalz an sheeit
>But saying we wuz criminalz is rasis

>black on black crime doesn't exist because intra-racial crime exists
I literally can't even begin to mentally model this logic.

ok reddit

Whites are killed more often by cops, so the movement is just for welfare monkeys wanting an excuse to be violent.

>Black on black crime technically doesn't exist

That is absolutely evil.

>We know black people are being mistreated by law enforcement
*citation needed

By wondering how much worse black on black crime would be be without those organizations...?

Tell that to Montrell Jackson. Or at least tell it to his son, I'm sure he'll feel better knowing that the black former marine didn't actually kill his dad.

As a non-black, black-on-black crime is irrelevant to me. Go ahead and kill each other in your ghettos and see if I care.

The unspoken issue even among those against BLM, is black-on-nonblack crime. As long as that persists, I'll be 100% behind police brutality, biased policing, and the occasional collateral damage.

>black on black crime doesnt exist
what?

But I don't actually care user. If this is a problem for black communities they should be solving their problems instead of blaming everyone else.

Segregation when?

Seriously, this is the best possible solution to this whole shit show.

wtf I hate pol now

>black on black crime doesn't exist
>intra-racial
>but it doesn't exist

The fact of the matter is that they're whining about violence directed at black people. But the problem with that is that their priorities aren't where they should be, because if I'm black and I step out of the house, I'm much more likely to be killed by a black person than a cop. So why not focus on the bigger threat?