SHE HAS GIVEN UP

SHE HAS GIVEN UP

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=leslie jones twitter&tbm=nws
gizmodo.com/twitter-isnt-doing-enough-about-leslie-jones-racist-tro-1783886488
twitter.com/Lesdoggg
en.mediamass.net/people/melissa-mccarthy/retirement.html
cnn.com/2016/07/18/entertainment/leslie-jones/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who thought this was a good idea?

what happened?

Does she have a learning disability? Why would you spend all day replying to trolls?

>Does she have a learning disability?
She is a nigger.

> it is

People are calling her ape on twitter and she's actually taking the bait.

GUYS SJWS ARE TAKING OVER THE COMMENTS ON THE TWEET GET IN THERE

I'm a nigger and am typing coherent sentences.

You're what I consider Black, not nigger.

>and am
>typing coherent sentences

>he's one of the good ones
lmao

i hope she deletes her account

that's grammatical.

The funniest and saddest part about this is that maybe 1 or 2 ((articles)) will be written about it and then it will be totally forgotten

RIP Lesdoggg's career and self esteem double suicide

THE STONE COLD FILTHY FRANK FINISHER

Underrated

I can't lie I feel bad for her.
She didn't ask to be born a gorilla. I blame her handlers for giving her unsupervised access to the internet.

>People are calling her ape on twitter and she's actually taking the bait.
Seems to have backfired

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=leslie jones twitter&tbm=nws

gizmodo.com/twitter-isnt-doing-enough-about-leslie-jones-racist-tro-1783886488

article already lol

The ape escape

>that fake tweet

Fuckn brutal Jesus

Meh, there's a fine line between bullying and comedy.

You're just belittling her for being unattractive at this point, its stupid

Though some of it is hilarious

archive that shit

>I DONT WANT TO BE HERE. I DID NOT POST THIS

Yes, feel the fear. Now you know what it's like to face the liberal political machine that eats its own.

>im am

I hate to admit user is right...Some good lulz came of it though. Kek is pleased.

60 years ago you guys would have been the ones firing hoses and letting their dogs loose on black kids. I'm sure your parents raised you better thsn to turn out this way.

>le grate job tho anonymoose xD she mesed w/the lejun and we dnt 4get or 4give lmao xddd

Can a based user post some funny screencaps of this shit? I dont use twitter

there's literally nothing wrong with bullying

makes people get their shit together

To piss her off, none of this would've happened if she didn't sit there and respond to each post.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

so was the uncle tom tweet real or not?

you don't need it, just go to her twitter and look at her tweets and replies

twitter.com/Lesdoggg

keks were had

Literally

Born too late

In other news (and for presumably unrelated reasons), Melissa McCarthy is retiring from acting!

en.mediamass.net/people/melissa-mccarthy/retirement.html

alt+f4 and never come back fucking SJW garbage

100% real

cnn.com/2016/07/18/entertainment/leslie-jones/index.html

journalism 2016

Take a good hard look at where the fuck you are and then gas yourself, nigger faggot

Yeah,makes them shoot schools up as well,i swear some of you niggers dont think before posting

>comedian

Sup Forums is a board of peace
we dindu nuffin
those raycis ass kikes did it

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Double dubs

Thanks again, leafy

>60 years ago you guys would have been the ones firing hoses and letting their dogs loose on black kids

>60 years ago

Justin Bieber gets called belittled 24/7 since his career started and you don't see him bitching

>Im am a stand up comedian
huh...

>Im am a stand up comedian

Somebody posted some of her stand up here she was laughing uncontrollably at her jokes to the point where she could barely tell the joke which was her pronouncing spaghetti as "spasgetti"

every time I see this tweet posted I go and take a recent screencap

something about seeing the massive amount of retweets and likes just proves how truer this statement gets with the passage of more time

>fine line between bullying and comedy
Wrong, wrong, wrong, probably why you find this abysmal performer entertaining.
A self described "stand up comedian" can't say what she likes about anyone then cry when the public have something to say about it
>be black
>its my right to be famous and be listened to but no opinions!!!!

Maybe in the upcoming race war we can make the hose and dog attack thing happen again. I feel like I'm missing out on my birthright as a fucking white male.

I know we have little control over this but we really should go after the director (((Paul Feig))), or even Melissa McCarthy. They are the real enemies here. This is just a dumb nigger.

From boon's Fagger profile "Im am a stand up comedian" someone please tweet that that's a joke she's told, and that she can't take a joke. (I'm too leet to have a Fagger account)

>the old 'not all blacks are niggers' meme
When will this meme die?

She's not even a comedienne.
>she

Honestly, this is noting but bad PR for us and will get narrative controlled into gamergate 2.0 by tomorrow's "journalists."

Someone send her this

Oh please. She's taking the baits and we love nothing more than to dish them out.

Is this your first time interacting with Sup Forums or something bub

That actually is a good point...come to think of it I should shit post that little faggot right now.

When the last non-nigger black dies, I suppose?

Really good friend of mine is black and it's a full fucking time job to keep him from buying into all that BLM bullshit the media pushes.

I think the point some people are making is that the baiting has no creativity.

>all these new fags decrying this
Fuck off, this shit is funny.

BUSTIN' MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!

I've met plenty of acceptable negroes in my life.

Emotional manipulation doesn't work here

Shooting fish in a barrel is fun from time to time

The columbine kids did nothing wrong the kids they killed deserved it especially the autistic nigger

The fire hoses and dogs on protestors was Birmingham, Alabama. The man in charge was Bull Connor, a Democrat. The good people of Birmingham had already voted him out of office and for good measure were eliminating the office he held (Commissioner of Public Safety).

The racists had already lost there. Bull Connor was known to be insane and there was nothing left to do but run out the clock before he could do no more harm. But MLK decided to march anyway.

People begged him not to. The fight was over, but Connor could still hurt people before his last term ended. MLK needed the press though. The real fight for civil rights was over, and he needed money for dem programs as he transitioned from Civil Rights to his Poor People's campaign.

JEWS ARE EVERYWHERE

>Calls everyone names
>Still gets positive (((news))) stories written about her

Hey how do I see the tweets she's getting sent? Sorry to newfag but I don't use Fagger.

are you getting numb?

affirmative action at work

That's sick what patch is that?

Im calling it now, shes gonna get her own Tosh.0 style show on BET

Why are niggers so easy to bait

What about gorillas in da myst?

Does she have the mindset of a prepubescent kid?

Are you underage?

most of them are normies

Low IQ, low impulse control

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside!

>mfw

everything about this seems really sad and pathetic, for everyone involved. Ultimately, it's just going to play into the media narrative of blacks having it bad in America.

I don't use it either, you're barking at the wrong door.

>Captcha - Store front with "ETHNIC" written in all caps

Did Sup Forums ever have a good rep? Kys

That's going to happen either way

I hate the media

No oldschool enough to avoid Fagger when it came out.

This is what niggers are

The frontal lobe part of the brain, that controls rationale, is substantially smaller in negroid races.
They literally have a lack of self control.

Nobody fucking cares cuck