Pam or Dawn?

Pam or Dawn?

Dawn obviously.

>ywn wake up at the crack of Dawn

Pam obviously.

dawn is an awful person
never seen u.s office so don't know anything about pam

oh shit. I love the office threads. Drop the eminem rap already.

PAM, you fucking troll.

But either way, as long as its not January Jones.

Your friendly neighborhood jennaposter gotchu my man

Watch US Office now. Pam is bae.

When I rewatch the office i'm always surprised how Jenna makes a recovery in the last season
season 8 she was a fat monster and then in season 9 shes hot as fuck again

Pam is my choice

Are you saying fat mom Pam isn't also hot as f*ck?

thats exactly what im saying

I'll give you a chance to take that back

Karen.

>ywn get her milkers out for the lads

fat pam aint hot jenna

All Jennas are hot

This is an American woman

God bless

This nigger is right

Erin 2nd

More like Katy second

Salute.

Or whatever Americans say when theyre respecting the flag.

No nog

who the fuck would pick that potato-faced lady from the UK office over jenna?

Contrarians, there's a lot of them here. That's why it's a meme to pretend like anyone other than Pam is even a choice

Objectively Pam is always the correct choice

thanks mate

Pam is a bitch, don't pay attention to the jennaposters worshipping her looks
(Her tits are fucking 10/10 though)

>British """women"""

checked

Lucky sob, I can never get repeating numbers

American """""""(((comedy)))"""""""

At least Americans _have_ comedy.

Ah, it's the British faggot who shitposts in every US Office thread! I was wondering where you were.
Also
>arguing with someone who called and got dubs
Have you ever been on Sup Forums?

>7,000 episodes of low-brow, over-the-top, unsophisticated 'humor' where characters are so stupid and flanderised that they'll drive into a lake directly in front of them if the GPS tells them to

American "comedy"

>quality of quantity, briliantly written masterpiece with relatable realistic and nuanced characters

British comedy

If you prefer the US version and you're American, fair enough it's not your fault that you're such an oblivious pleb. If you're not, there's really no excuse.

>Being this fucking blasted by anything American
I think this user might actually be the ghost of George III

,000 episodes of low-brow, over-the-top, unsophisticated 'humor' where characters are so stupid and flanderised that they'll drive into a lake directly in front of them if the GPS tells them to

Isn't that literally the plot to Mr. Bean, you colossal bundle of fag-sticks?

Ditto that my brother

how is anyone in british office "nuanced"
more like the actors are so shit they can't properly get their character across

Jennaposters are the best. Jenna is the best

Brother, brother.

Remember Pam's cameo in Batman vs Superman when she confronts Lex Luthor?

why do brits enjoy reinforcing their depressing lives with depressing comedy?

I just need a dollar guys

I think in their culture, audible laughter is scene as offensive/threatening. Same with flavor.

All the hopeful ones fucked off to the US.

All the funny ones fucked off to Australia.

not really, I enjoy a lot of your shows, you do drama much better than us. comedy, on the other hand...

Apt comparison, British comedy decades ago was on par with America's recent output. That's how far behind you guys are.

We've all known people exactly like the people in the UK Office, they're very believable characters with multiple sides to them and you can tell what they're thinking and feeling without them having to go on some absurd cartoonish monologue where they brandish a knife or something like in the US version.

We like to see others we can relate to I guess instead of seeing others being all happy which would make us jelly

you can suspend your disbelief for a show,
but it's more about the creation of entertaining scenarios through well-developed characters

michael is a very well-intended idiot and drove into the lake because he was frustrated about not being able to compete with newer methods of business and technology
he was feeling old and defeated, and probably resigned to the gps childishly because he wanted to shit on it later

michael is infantile when he's upset sometimes and his actions demonstrate that

there's a difference between ridiculous events with no base versus crazy scenarios that are made believable by developing characters and a previous situation

the office had been on for three seasons and change previously, and had certainly ironed out michael's character well during that time--
him driving a car into a lake is believable when the course of the show is taken into account

he didn't drive his car into a lake in the pilot

>Apt comparison, British comedy decades ago was on par with America's recent output. That's how far behind you guys are.

Fine. Your beloved Jimmy Carr then.

>we can relate to I guess instead of seeing others being all happy which would make us jelly

Escapism is not a bad thing.

>this much attempted damage control

are you serious? you can like the US version but don't try and tell me the characters are remotely realistic and don't constantly do absurd things that no one would do in real life. He did it because he's LMAO SO DUMB and therefore blindly follows instructions.

Unlike Americans, we're not averse to reality. We don't need to live in permanently medicated delusion.

who the fuck is dawn?

pam was such a miserable fucking cunt. especially in later seasons. her stupid antics with the fucking "wanting to be an artist" special snowflake shit was so hard to watch. and then she just gave up on it because she couldn't handle overcoming tough times. instead she wanted to come back to the office. so Michael gives her her job back immediately of course and she still doesn't even respect him after that. she sucked as a salesman. without her using Michael and the others she wouldn't even have that job. and yet still she feels that everybody else is beneath her. rolling her eyes all day at those people around her. so she could feel better about herself. pathetic whore. Jim deserved better.
dawn was a qt

I just finally watched the UK version earlier this week and I really have no idea why my friends love the US version so much. I mean, the UK version actually made me feel a variety of emotions. I'm pretty un-American when it comes to comedies though.

>All the crazy ones fucked off to the US.
>All the criminal ones fucked off to Australia

fixed

Post fat dawns from wonder woman

Oh god, do British people actually look like this?

That's a british 9/10, bruv.....

Shit brit with no wit you just cant seem to get

I legit thought Dawn was a metnally challenged/disabled/retarded/mongolian person in the 1st person...

both are utter shit honestly, couldn't get past the first half of the first episode

>british humor
I saw an episode of Monty Python once, it was set in a pharmacy. It was one of the most unfunny pieces of "comedy" I've ever seen. All the characters did was make funny noises and act retarded, there was literally nothing funny in the episode at all. I expected kino and I got that crap.

Pam CLEARLY

You didn't even get to the lolsorandum cartoon parts

Who told you Monty Python was kino??? Reddit I assume?

Pam.

Pam because I'm not a low t beta male

I don't browse that censorfest of a site. People shill for Monty Python pretty frequently here.

fuck.

>britbongs

Pamalamadingdong

PamPam. Thank you, ma'am.

Was Dwight the father of Pam's baby?

Maybe the 2nd one. He's too alpha to sow female offspring.

Look at how fucking large Dawn's forehead is. Disgusting.

Don't mock the disabled

>objectively & unironically more attractive than Dawn

Anyone have lewds of Pam ?

Don't you dare.

Why are Brits so obesssed with putting ugly people on tv?

lack of options

That's the best option they had. That's considered attractive compared to the population there.

>tfw no German American wife

They deliberately put a plain person in the show.
Everything about the British office was in there to look humdrum and typical.

That was the point.

delet

riiiiight. And Walking Dead looking like shit is just an homage to old horror movies.

the American version had such a weird finale

Blunt and John need to be gif'd into that truck. Can somebody do this?

Americans have their advertisers and Jewish overlords to make happy, hence why they create lots of episodes (US Office has 201 episodes for fuck sake) and run shows into the ground.

American women are so shit he needed to get a British wife in the real lmao.

delet

Go to bed Jenna

How dare you. I'll go to bed when I'm done meposting

IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE?

You think Jenna watches anime?

Never seen the UK Office, but I live in a town similar to Scranton and Pam reminds me of all the women in their late 20s around here who have no interests aside from getting married and raising kids and who see me as marriage material for no other reason than than the fact that I have a steady white-collar career while most other men my age in the area are drinking themselves to death, shooting up, or driving a semi for a living.

>not seeing UK office
>using that as a segway for bragging about your successful life

>living in a suburban midwestern shithole
>pulling down $60k/yr five years out of college
>"successful"

It's really more of a 'not a failure' situation