It's a "random dumb bitch with no talent is getting acting jobs because she's fucking people" episode

>it's a "random dumb bitch with no talent is getting acting jobs because she's fucking people" episode

when will this eternal meme fucking STOP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRFFFF BUFF BRAZZ

>fucking it up this bad
try again

You wanna blow smoke bud hack a dart

this

>young hot woman is treated like a young hot woman
ora ora

Take about 20 to 25 percent off the top there bud.

>haha look at me and my botox lips

That's what I appreciates about you.

Anyway it's super obvious that you're incredibly attracted to this chick and either you react with anger or you just want an excuse to post her.

who is this girl?
...asking for a friend

The main bitch from Letterkenny.

google says it's a canadian sketch comedy show?

The original youtube videos were sketches but they made it a TV show. It's funny, in my opinion. You'll have to pirate it if you don't live in canada. A lot of it is just rapid fire insults and weird largely made up dialect.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE

figure it out

Yeah figure it out.

>getting
any lewds

i wanna cum on those shiny knees

>BUFF
how is it possible to fail this hard?

Alright champ, let's talk about something. They put pretty people on TV and movies. That's how it works, the fucking flyover cows like you love seeing them pretty things on screen. It sells. If the pretty people happen to be talented, all the better. If not, they'll find someone to replace them later.
That's how the business works. Nobody is trying to aggravate you for being gay, or an ugly mouthbreather, or mocking you for being fat.

body literally made for the black dick

where can one pirate this show.....non-canadian asking.

Usual spots? Dailymotion may have it up as well.

season 1

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:75c83fd586b157a0c4d3534fdfc6f9ed04329aa6&dn=Letterkenny&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

season 2

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c98bb1878710b5bf8166e1d1c27f3d0dcf6c8323&dn=Letterkenny%20S02%20720p&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

thank you both!

Genuine question: do people in rural Canada actually talk like they do in the show or is it a meta joke about people not from there not understanding that the manner of speech isn't actually real?
I am talking more about the weird fucking idioms they use rather than the fast and witty way of talking that I am 75% sure is just for the show (though if that is indeed real then I'd be impressed)

Yea and as a Canadian this show is trash and she is fucking to get screen time.
No jokes come from her and no dialog.
The crazy black chick was more entertaining.

Flat and no ass?
I though it was fat asses and huge guts.
Make up your mind nigs.

Can anyone ID those shoes she's wearing?

w2c those shoes

Toronto scum detected

And the answer is yes. Now stop voting in kathleen wynne you fucks.

>swn bruise your throat with a 12 inch strapon
;_;

>it's a hollywood nepotism episode

i wish there was more of a stigma against this

Its over indulgent on the canadian talk but honestly the Trailer park boys season 1 to 6 is about as newfie as it gets.
These fuckers are from ontario.

Legit its an ok show but Id rather watch something else.
Might watch it with a friend if it comes up.

>executives can fuck anybody they want no matter how hot

>will give roles to ugly bitches for fucking them

there is a reason that the stories told are really only for men and models for magazines

god i want to plow this little whore

wow i just want to lick that pusy..

wow what would she do to your butt hole??

wew

"What sort of backwards fucking pageantry is that?" has entered my daily speech.