Personal shopper

wtf i love twilight now!

>dat creep camera work

i just want a kstew of my own to love and cherish

>personal shopper
the movie was pretty bad desu

Why is it the older I get, the more I love flat chests?

wtf how did this leak so quick?

I have been waiting to see this movie for months

thanks OP, even if it seems like you're just a big pleb who watched a serious movie so you could crank it

you're pretty pleb desu

see

Since when is some titty allowed on this board?

I approve, but does this mean I can share all my Eva Mendez collection?

this desu

>kstew will NEVER be your gf

>fuck that bra life hack

because youre a fucking retard? yeah i think women who look like shite mothers is so hot too

your post literally makes no sense

how many kristen stewart movies have you seen

Yeah, you sound like a pleb mate. Assayas is one of the best directors around currently. Back to the capeshit lad

Have you actually watched it? You can't have otherwise you'd know it's shit.

>Assayas

I don't give a fuck who directed it, it's shit.

Ayyyy

Lolling hard @ you

Actually the director matters a great deal as the best ones generally have a consistent track record. I never said the movie is automatically great but you referring to it as shit and then acknowledging you don't know the name of a major director indicates rather clearly that you're a gigantic pleb who would never get much out of this movie. It wasn't made for you mate, go find your Logan thread.

what's a good web site to discover new less known and indie movies?

lel Krager kill yourself and your lewd disgusting subhuman dyke whore waifu you smelly nigger

it's no indication of pregnancy breast size or milk production

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

if you like flatchested women you're probably a closet pedophile

So every film made by Assayas is automatically a 10/10 is it? Are you THAT pretentious that you're literally blinded by a directors name being on the cover?

What a fucking moron. Go browse /film/ you spastic.

Keep sucking that gut you had to put on to increase the size of your mosquito bites in you disgusting rugmuncher.

How many strap-ons do you think they own?

my mom couldnt breast feed me cause she was too smol and didnt produce a lot of milk
not that guy btw

If you like women you're probably a closet homosexual.

Nope, not at all what I said. Just that someone referring to one of the most acclaimed films of the year, made by one of the most interesting directors around who is currently on a hot streak, is probably not someone to be trusted. Assayas has made some bad films but the fact that a pleb of your caliber hated it so much just makes it anticipate it even more. I'm guessing it's great.

big breasted women also can have trouble breastfeeding.

having a flat chest looks like you havent gone through puberty and are underdeveloped

the only reason youd like a flat chest girl is because you have some sick fascination with immature little kids

no bully kris10

she's not even flat chested.

are you blind

How long until KStew drops the whole lesbian act, straightens up, and starts a family?

I'm not reading your drivel. Stop replying to me.

She is looking for a modest, conservative 9-5 guy with BWC who loves her like we do. Then it'll happen.

I prefer her being a lesbian. unless she's with robert then i don't want any guy near her

Why would they not show her feet more?

Male or female she can never do better than Annie

>this is a 10/10 in burgerland

disgusting

Reminder she's a cheating whore. Disgusting sewer rat slut.

shes got a pretty cute butt

All women cheat, bro. ALL women.

I want to be her slave

This is basically the lowest a waifufaggot can reach, congrats faggots.

You realize that big tits is just another arbitrary senseless thing that Western society brain washes men to find attractive.
I don't want the mother for my children to have big useless blobs of fat hanging on her chest anymore.
Also, Personal Shopper was kino.
At first I was kind of disappointed at the ending, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it was perfect.

>this is art to Yuropoorans

>that episode of SNL where KStew dressed up as Tom Brady's wife

We got some good shots from her dyke phase, it's just getting old.

Do you not want to see her mix it up with maternity wear and a baby bump?

lmao she could not look less interested in these clothes and shoes she supposedly covets

i like Kstew as a person and think she's cool, but she's severely limited as an actor in range to only characters that are just like her

she's even said before that she loathes acting and doesn't want to keep "lying for a living"

>dude i got my boy tits out in a shit flick i am such a gud actress lmao

women need to grow up, especially the dirty carpet muncher ones.

Is there a difference between actresses who do nude scenes and prostitutes?

uh yea

Im conservative god-fearing man ure fucking gay

>Im conservative god-fearing man
Obviously not.

Yes. Post it. Now.

you don't need to be a puritan to be conservative

she seems more pissed that someone is in the room filming her naked than anything else.

did she not read the script?