Do you believe in God Sup Forums?

Do you believe in God Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14384271
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I believe in a God, not a personal one though.

No

Yeah, why not

No.

Yes, I do. Now, call me a little child who believes in fairy tales, an invisible man flying in the sky.

I don't know, maybe there's something that created the universe. But one thing is sure I don't believe in the Christian God.

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky. But there is something more powerful than each of us, a combination of our efforts, a Great Chain of industry that unites us. But it is only when we struggle in our own interest that the chain pulls society in the right direction. The chain is too powerful and too mysterious for any government to guide. Any man who tells you different either has his hand in your pocket, or a pistol to your neck.

that's more or less how I am
I believe there's a God. But I don't believe that any particular religion has 100% of the truth.

But i consider myself christian regardless.
I also personally believe that angels, and Gods such as Poseidon, are more or less the same thing.
Hence why every religion more or less has a lead God.

No
You are a little child who believes in fairy tales, an invisible man flying in the sky

God exists but I'm the future archdemon of hell so I don't worship him.

No, because my parents dind't teach me religion when I was young

Maybe in the lovecraftian kind of god. They make sense in a way.

No.

I experience this consciousness and no one else's.
My entire universe is this consciousness.
Therefore I am God.

yes
>inb4 "fairytail"
mind your own fucking business

Thank you for believing in me user.

Yeah but I think he created the Universe and then went to sleep.

if allah was an island monkey like you nigel i would be an atheist

yes i'm catholic

In the Spinozian god

Yes

no

Why? Your beliefs are your own.
Are you searching for validation?

ye

god dont believe in me so why should in god?

yes
god=unseen force(incorporeal ever-present and all-present mind of sorts)that is beyond good and evil

Yes. Things are too fucked and complex. I refuse to believe we just "happened" randomly.

strawpoll.me/14384271

Yes

Believe in God, but not religion.

No. It's a fairy tale to control people

Deism my dudes

Yes I do :)

Nice persecution complex, you insufferable faggot.
Religious people may have disgusting believes but isn't so much their worldview which pisses people off, it's how you fucks conduct yourselves. You're eternal dindu's despite being nothing more than a lynch mob in waiting. All it takes if for you fucks to gain enough power and those who believe differently start to be treated as subhumans.
Religious people are nothing more than intellectually dishonest cowards with an ego complex.

No I do not.

>mind your own fucking business
If there is one thing you barbaric religious fucks have proven incapable of, it's minding your own business. You fucking hypocrite.

so much this

>deism
but it probably made the universe and everything in the similar way music record is made
its recorded,engineered and mastered onto the data storage device which is then probably put aside until the record goes gold or whatever(but even after it is manufactured and shipped i think the device with the original source is preserved in the archive of the record label or something)
this entire universe is maybe one enormous recording on the data storage device sitting on a shelf somewhere

so far i haven't meet him in person, but i hope he looks like the south park version if he really exist.

>god

No. I'm too old for believe in that bullshits.

>mind your own fucking business
holy shit you fucking hypocrite tell this to your mudslims friends you saudi nigger, when was the last time you saw an atheist beheading a muzzie ?

I've genuinely tried to, but I simply cannot. I've also had some interesting discussions who theists who genuinely tried to become atheists, but couldn't.

It's made me realize that faith is probably a very deeply-rooted emotional thing which depends on one's upbringing.

does here is options?

I do

a higher power exists, i believe

No