Post-convention depression

Anybody else let down by the RNC convention? The whole thing felt like a very monotonous teleprompter speech.

Were there any highlights? Was there any memeability?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_lpyG-ddec
youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big ol'e nips

everything meme worthy happened at the #americafirst rally hours earlier

Shillary Shill attempting a demoralization thread

Slide it.

Can anybody provide a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=r_lpyG-ddec

you know its a 4 day event right?

Imagine fucking this woman missionary style

I feel like being married to her would be slightly depressing and weird

Yeah, but I felt like this kinda set the tone for the event. Teleprompter style.

they always suck only good thing was Rudy, Flynn and Trump's intro

that congressman from WI with the hot chubby mexican wife had some funny jokes too

you know how i know you're a faggot?

It was fucking Day 1 out of 4. Much more to come.

Ever notice how at these Conventions the Republican audience always looks like regular Americans while the Democrat audience always looks like some transgender freak show?

Oh shit yeah Rudy was high energy. I forgot about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro

I had goosebumps from Marcus Luttrell for hours. Especially the end, when he went off script. Damn

No, I meant that she's hot... But she seems like a mannequin or something.

dude shes gross and weird

>this is all disinformation

Jones not knowing about Adult Swim-tier trolls.

Faggot confirmed

prime meme materials came with gabingooly over here

Yeah, she has the requirements that signal my biological impulse to reproduce with her. But... like she's soulless or something. I guess you would never have a real conversation with her, and just make sure she raises the kids and has sex with you.

body might be on point, but that face looks like a knock-off barbie, buddy boy.

she also seems shitty

I actually got a selfie with him. It's completely shit though

I like Eric Andre's comedy. He seems kind of annoying in real life. He's trying to out-troll a troll. There's like 9 layers of complex irony clashing in that clip.

She just has that Eastern European dead stare. It's not that theyre soulless, its that they only know one or two things and have no use for frivolities. They hdont have the spice of life that westerners do. They know their roles and that's it.

Top kek m8 I'm half Slovene and busting my load to this broad nightly.

he was pretty okay with me taking a selfie and actually bantered a bit after I told him he was shorter than I expected, but again, it was for a few seconds and it was shitty

Yeah that's interesting. I know people who live in survival mode while growing up kinda have that dead stare/dead personality thing when they get older. Maybe that's how it is in Eastern Europe. Not exactly the most artistic place.

I'm always surprised that he's black. Blacks usually don't have that ironic nihilistic adult swim-style comedy.

I see way hotter Russian/Ukraine women on Instagram.

The hottest women in the world are eastern European.

the way the media acted during the rally pissed me off, but thats to be expected

It is. Working with many people from overseas, people in barren places like Russia are just dead inside, whereas Germans are full of life ans itching to explore new things by comparison. Just a product of the lands they grow in.

dunno didnt watch it lol

This is now a flippin phil thread. A shame he never really took off.