Daily Reminder:

Everything she said was true. Anyone who disagrees has their head in the clouds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P6MOnehCOUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't believe we wen't to the moon?

she was hotter in Hot Tub Time Machine

>conspiracy theories are always true if it makes the jews look bad

Of course we didnt. Its one of the main reasons no PEOPLE have been back.

Also tons of evidence proving we did not.

Greatest lie of the century

>Also tons of evidence proving we did not.
just like the tons of evidence that russians HACKED the election and DRUMPF is a russian puppet? the real reason we haven't been back is because it's already occupied

who is buzz aldrin

also you know the lasers that we bounce off mirrors on the moon that were setup during apollo

BUZZ

>Also tons of evidence proving we did not.

Care to post any?

No people have been back to the moon because we know there is no reason to risk sending people there when robots can do their job. They aren't going to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to prove a point to morons like yourself.

youtu.be/P6MOnehCOUw

(You)

buzz aldrin is the guy who punches people in the face who question him

lasers reflect off of the moon naturally, also soviets sent reflectors there with robots

but actually, humans did land there.

can you paste what she said and tell us the name of the show you cryptic fuck yeah so what not everyone knows what your pic and post means it's not a sekret klub

sorry, this is a thread for patricians only

Someone just post the video of the editor/cinematographer explaining that it was physically impossible for the moon landing footage and broadcast to be faked.

what if everyone who has seen your show died you would need someone to talk about it with so tell me

>tfw you believe we went to the Moon but we had the footage faked because public can't know alien civilization exists up there

sorry!

tell me and i'll suck your dick

No one cares

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

You're wrong

It's Interstellar. Reverse google searches are easy!

Now, blowjob when?

This is a quote right from the script, the show is called Kangz:
>"You see that man on my right? You know that's a REAL man, not like you, you pasty little cuckboy. Now take your white ass privilege and get the fuck out of my office you filthy nazi scum."

>Greatest lie of the century
Holocaust may have it beat, but it's a half-truth so maybe not in contension

Die, moron.

youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU

ha