Why are white women still considered necessary in 2016?

Why are white women still considered necessary in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They aren't
youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI

Because outmarriage lowers genetic fitness in almost all cases.

Because we need them to make white children.

>We must endure feminism and an eventual divorce the future of the race

fuahahah

Because realistic sexbots of them haven't hit the market yet.

They're the most attractive race by far. Even the chick in OP is overwhelmingly European.

They aren't. Do you know how hard it is to find a red pilled white girl nowadays?

>R2D2
I ain't even mad

This. Ended up with a redpilled mexican girl. never going back to white girls mang.

underrated post

but webm pls

Of course. There are far more conservative men than women, so you have to mold your own.

Women are pretty malleable when it comes to ideology. When I first met my gf, she was a liberal. Now voting for Trump. Redpilling is a process, it's not automatic for most people, especially for women. Keep that in mind.

Throwing away thousands of years of heritage because you wouldn't put in the work. Oh well.

What ever happened to the guy who was trying to push White people to breed with Mexicans?

Did he just give up?

/thread

mixed kids don't fit in

Jeb? He couldn't afford to carry on.

We haven't invented mass produced artificial wombs yet. White people see a problem and solve it. Give us a little time, My kids won't have to put up with these insufferable nation wrecking whores

are white girls really that fucking awful? I mean, i've read some comments here and there, but, really? the brainwashing must have been fucking hardcore then

Funny considering that America is a mixed country.

Literally the opposite is true you fucking retard

It's terrible...like fucking once white girls reach high school and college it's just downhill from there. The only girls in my college not riding the dick train are non-white girls

I'm half native, if a mixed kid can't brush off the petty shit if any he'd go through for being a shade or two darker he's a pussy

>settling for white women in 2016
why? none of them in college wanted to start a family or have kids. My Mexican fiance wanted what I wanted. Fuck off, white girls are fucked

There is no such thing as "settling" for white women. They are the apex of women bro, and I don't even say it to be a kiss-ass, I say it because it's universally recognized. I'm sensing sour grapes.

Calm down, no reason to be upset. You took a genetic dive because you didn't want to put in the work.

Thousands upon thousands of years of European heritage down the toilet, great shame.

>assmad because he subconsciously knows he couldn't get better

lol your kids won't even look like you. little darkies with brown hair and eyes.

white + Hispanic = white

WM/AF is the master race. White people and Asians created all of the great technology and medicine that we have. White people and Asians are the epitome of peace and civilization. We are both the kindest, and the most logical races. We are also the two most attractive races.

White men and Asian men are both sick of their own women. All the white men and Asian men need to get together, and trade all of our women. I'm not even kidding. The sooner we do this, the better. Everyone will benefit from it.

And when the 2 master races combine, we will start creating literal super-babies. There won't be any more BLM bullshit. There won't be any more Islam. There won't be any more problems. The world will become a utopia of video games, and fun, and freedom, and logic, and power, and technology, and love.

that's weird, i had the notion that most girls in your country were particularly slutty (not like our women are not) but it seems, for what guys on this site talk about, it is just white girls then..

This is nice intellectually but hapa males are ugly and low test.

lol no.

We need to get rid of this feminist idea that men are supposed to be cuddly and bubbly and cute. That's how girls are supposed to act. Men are supposed to be ugly and strong.

Only when the dad is Mexican.

topkek heres a (you)
Here's a (you)
Here's a (you)
Here's a (you)

So much stormfags on. She's Mexican get over it, she can enjoy my genetics while your coalburning whores enjoy the shittiest of genes

Don't get me wrong, a few non-white girls are sluts, but white girls take the cake for being slags. Even the "conservative" ones. Any man trying to make ANY case for a white slag should be ignored

that isn't true...

Sure, which correlates with big frames. Muscles. Things hapas don't have.

Go to the gym then damn. You guys act as if Half-Asians can't do a thing on their own.