Is Chicago better, equal to, or worse compared to New York City and Los Angeles

Is Chicago better, equal to, or worse compared to New York City and Los Angeles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNzFQ4PNZXQ
heyjackass.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're all equally worthless.

It is somehow dirtier and more nigger filled than either LA or NYC

Whenever people post pics of the beautiful Chicago skyline I always like to remind them that pic related is literally less than 10 miles away, and it's not the only neighborhood like it

Anything is better than Chicago. I'll take spics and taxes over the Congo. I'll take narrow streets and retarded drivers over Africa in the Midwest.

Which one has a higher density of dindus?

best of the three as long as you stay on the northside

even thats changing. the black population fell by 200k last census. thats huge. its got endemic levels of poverty but most in two spots, south side and outer west. the rest is either really nice or gentrifying quickly. if you are white in chicago, your life is for the most part a crime free experience.

if you stay in lincoln park you never see blacks

>higher crime rate
>highest taxes in the nation
>calls a casserole dish pizza

Chicagos souhtside has the highest density in the country I think.

exactly. the only two fucked up parts i can think of on the north side are uptown and parts of rogers park.

You ever hung out in Bronzeville?

what i dont get is how some place like oak park can coexist with some place like austin. its like compton and beverly hills right next to each other. that so weird to me.

maybe?? i live in portland, oregon now. my folks are both from chicago so we used to go visit alot. i spent alot of time there in college too. lived in michigan but drove there all the time. thats like the south end of the loop below the museums?

All three are filth infested, disgusting places to visit or live in.

Why would you want to live in a shithole when you can live in a natural shithole?

I lived in Oak Park for about 3 years. The difference is literally the police. Oak Park PD do the broken-windows thing heavily and will pull you over if you're on the street late at night with a group of people. It's not the safest community even then, last year they had a gang shooting at a pretty famous diner on Lake Street

Yeah. It's like around the 43rd St. exit from the Dan Ryan. I'm from SW Michigan.

It is worse than both, but on the plus side I expect housing is cheap.

if i had to live in chicago, id pick some place off the hipster radar but maybe even far south like east side or maybe even hammond.

im from chelsea, jiffy mix and chrysler proving grounds....have friends from niles....

Hammond is loaded down with negroes. You'd get shot.

there are a few more snowmen and spics now but are still rare

worse than NYC, better than LA. LA is a fuckin hole

'Go has got the best 'za.

I live about 45 minutes north of Niles in Hartford. I spent a lot of time in Chicago though. I had a relative in Chelsea. His last name is Morseau.

Are you fucking kidding me? Ive lived in both cities and Chicago is NOT dirtier than LA. Not even close. LA is quite possibly one of the most dirty, outdated and run down major metro areas in the entire country.

Mayor of LA declared a State of Emergency because of their homeless problem FFS.

DOES NYC HAVE ROBERT?
DOES L.A. HAVE ROBERT?

CHICAGO HAS ROBERT.

GOD BLESS THE WINDY CITY.

maybe im thinking of whiting. one of those has a cool old school movie theater...

Bronzeville is South Side. No reason to go there unless youre a dumbass tourist who lost his way from neighboring Chinatown.

god fucking bless robert may you do God's work

I used to hang out off of 44th St. and Cottage Grove When I was younger. There was a boutique clothing store there that was awesome. All the blacks there were nerds.

If course a Canadain would call that garbage good pizza.

Chicago is better than LA by a long shot but worse than New York. Chicago is basically a poor man's New York, and Im not exagerating, that is literally the history behind much of the city.

However, neither NYC nor Chicago have been interesting or fun places since 2005 or so. Starbucks, real estate agencies and bank branches have replaced all the cool stores and businesses of my younger years, and hipster trust fund kids from the suburbs have killed any charm or character these cities used to have. Chicago especially feels like a giant suburban import these days.

I'm from NY.

THIS is one of the surefire things to trigger me.

GET THAT DISGUSTING TRASH OUTTA HERE. FUCKING GROSS, FUCK.

If you actually like Chicago pizza you should really, seriously consider offing yourself. You're worse than a mozzy-nig with downs

i think overall the perception that crime has become rampant in the us is driven by instant media access. listening to that chicago scanner sounds sensational, but look at stats, even gritty chicago is at an all time low for violent crime. negroes are libbie whites are up in arms because they think killer cops are running wild when the total amount of blacks killed by cops was less than 400 people last year. out of a population of 40,000,000. not exactly what id call a policing crisis.

there are still authentic feeling neighborhoods in each city, but less than before

>I'll take spics and taxes over the Congo. I'll take narrow streets and retarded drivers over Africa in the Midwest.

Chicago is not Detroit you retard. Niggers are isolated to their containment zones while the rest of Chicago is as white, clean, safe and gentrified as its ever been in the history of the city.

Meanwhile, LA has next to zero white people, crumbling infrastructure and miles of sprawled out slums. Thefew white people that remain there are either soon planning to leave California altogether, or rich Hollywood actors living in Beverly Hills. While in Chicago, we have a majority white population thats growing while the black population continies to fall and shrink- we also have true white ethnic neighborhoods with real history that cements white peoples presence in Chicago- while LA has vapid, culturaless neighborhoods settled by Jew transplants from New York that came in the 1970's, at best. Otherwise, LA pretty much belong to the spics at this point, maybe some SJW, anti-white Koreans too.

Might as well just be Museum exhibits at this point. They are complete novelty these days.

trying to push that shit meme outside of /ck/

trivia tiem....california hasn't posted a positive in-migration since the late 90s. more american citizens leave cali then move there every year. the only reason the pop. grows is from immigrant natural births....

This.

Chicago had nearly 1,000 murders in 1992. Chicago also had over 600 murders in 2003.

This year, if the current homicide rate keeps up, Chicago will have a whopping 480 murders or so, just a hair higher than the average of 460 weve been having since 2004.

Chicagos "crime spree" is a joke. Its only considered bad because a disproportionate amount of the crime comes from one small neighborhood on the far south side called Englewood.

Believe me, Chicago is as nice as its ever been. You would NOT have wanted to be there in the 90's or even the very early 2000's when it was truly a massive hellhole not to be believed- with high rise, violent, third world projects located just blocks fron the downtown core.

>dirtier than NYC
The Loop is literally what Manhattan would be is someone picked up the garbage and finally got rid of the piss smell.

Worse gun laws are worse and these "people' are your neighbors

youtube.com/watch?v=LNzFQ4PNZXQ

Chicago has had concealed carry now for quite some time- LA doesnt.

Also, Chicago is a massive city and highly segregated, southside niggers are not your neighbors unless you purposefully go out of your way to move into a black neighborhood on the outskirts of town.

where did all those dindus get to? ive heard anecdotally of black populations in place like des moines rising. did they just up and leave and go back to the south. i remember all those south side projects driving in on the skyway. my racist friends from willmette used to call it the nigger 500. its probably still called that.

chicagoland native here (moved away forever last year)

the answer is:

D) none of the above

A lot of butthurt shitacoites ITT I see. Your cesspit needs to burn down again.

don't forget chicago is inhospitable at least half of the year. if chicago's climate was the same as LA the murder rate would literally be some third world shit.

This is all true.

This is true.

This is actually true and I didn't believe it till I had Lou Minaldi's

WHAT'S UP NIGGA? WHAT HOOD YOU REPPIN IN STUMPTOWN?

>ChiCongo
>60 people shot over 4th of July weekend

i'd take L.A. or NYC anyday

Worse. Chicago is basically a more corrupt amalgamation of the worst parts of NYC and LA.

Yep, Iowa, Atlanta and some godforsaken run down south suburbs.

i live in NW by montgomery park. ive all over but seem to move about once every 5 years. been in my current spot since 2011.

so where do upper and middle class blacks live that isnt extremely fucked up also? just mixed neighborhoods like hyde park or gold coast.

NYC is better, you shouldn't even have to ask.You have some nice buildings though.

>LA
[[TRIGGERED]] DONT EVEN MENTION THAT SHITHOLE IN THE SAME SENTANCE AS NYC,

Chicago is full of Midwesterners and has zero culture.
>MUH deep dish
>MUH Cubs
That's about it. blandest big city in America outside of Texas.

If you want any action have to move to the coasts son.

you opinion is null cheese eating surrender monkey.

You're the fucking retard if you think Chicago contains its niggers. I bet you've never even fucking walked ten minutes downtown. There are niggers everywhere and they travel, they don't sit in their ghettoes. Niggers have been encroaching the suburbs for a while now, too. Pretty soon most west and southern suburbs will be nigville.

Also, what fucking white ethnic neighborhoods are you talking about, faggot? You know as well as I know the spics have populated every single area of notice, from Wicker Park to Bridgeport. Spics will be the majority in Chicago in less than 15 years.

You're fucking clueless if you think Chicago isn't a lost cause. Detroit niggers are actually scared of Chicago niggers because of how savage and lawless it is.

those high rises were demolished so that niggers would scatter to gibsmedat housing somewhere else in the state.

springfield and champaign is nigger infested because chicago decided to flush its toilet.

source: u of i alumni

on vacation. Not all of us are poor NEETfag.

>Fuck your nog infested city pizza! My nog infested city pizza is more superior

You realize us back woods rednecks have pizza ovens now? Don't need NY or Congo anymore

What happened to the nightly chicago police scanner threads???

I really don't want to make one since it's hard upkeep on a phone and I mainly shitpost from it.

>vacationing in terrorist central

are you looking to get killed user?

WRONG. It's middle of the year and chicago already has 331 murders. It's on track of hitting numbers from 1999.
That's 17 years ago.
Crime is very high this year in chicago because the ACLU and IPRA are enabling criminals by holding down and throwing dirt on CPD while being 2k short in man power. Also the new superintendent Eddie Johnson was controversially picked over better candidates and so far doesn't know how to run a 12k police department

Source: heyjackass.com

And read secondcitycop.blogspot, it's chicago cops Sup Forums

I really like the history of Chicago. It was built from essentially nothing to a city by a bunch of businessmen who just decided to work.

At least Chicago hasn't been stuck by radical Islamic terrorism like NYC or LA.

Northside of Chicago between Lakeview and the loop is superior to both. Cleaner, same quality of things to do

Ppl talking abt blacks as a huge problem are too poor to live in gentrified areas. This is because they are genetically inferior and cannot compete in a free and fair market

Yeah you fuck your sister and livestock too, cleetus

t. Too poor to live on the north side

Chicago is no longer the second city

However unlike LA it has a liveable, vibrant downtown

Living well in LA basically means living outside of LA

Weather is the only valid criticism of Chicago. It is awful 6 months a year

The midwestern cities are interesting to me because they represent human achievement against the elements, creating something from nothing.

New York is empirically better than the others.

You know, you're right. They really did have to do a lot of work to get it livable.

Downtown LA is a meme. Only hipster transplants actually live there