Why do working class conservashits tend to vote against their own economic interests

??

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/IllegalsAndHealthCareHR3200
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice meme my friend.

> democrat.
> raising taxes.
> let the illegals in AND pay for their education, health care, and welfare.
> forced to learn all of those gender pronouns.

What really boggles my mind is why blacks vote democrat.

Because they are stupid.

>no stats
>no data
>no sources for lack of stats or data
>blatant propaganda and shitty opinions
Is it perhaps because you refer to them as working class "conservashits" instead of treating them with some respect?

>Against their own economic interests
Globalists ACTUALLY BELIEVE this.

not an arguement

>you don't know what it's like to be poor!
>only blacks know what it's like to live in a shitty neighborhood!
>you can't be racist to white people!

I think they know exactly where their interests are.

I'll say it again liberal talking points fag...

THEY DON'T WANT YOUR WELFARE, THEY DON'T WANT TO BECOME PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF THE PLANTATION, THEY'VE SEEN WHAT THAT'S MADE OF OTHERS.

>illegals...pay for their education, health care, and welfare

What boggles the mind is how utterly stupid you are when you can literally google info.

Globalist are right wingers dumb shit . Free trade and outsourcing has been the result of economic deregulation pushed by the right since Reagan you stupid trailer park fuck

Working class here
I worked in the coal mine. Obama shut it down. Hillary says she'll close more mines, Trump says he'll reopen the mines.

How does protecting the domestic labor market make one stupid, only a fool would think adding millions more people to the workforce would be good for wages.

>Democrats create jobs

Any proof besides the typical leftist " we stole money from people with jobs to bribe business into creating low wage jobs that will dry up when our bribes stop"
>Republicans are racist

Is there any proof besides the typical leftist "they are more likely to be working whites and therefore oppressing minorities by not being economic dead weight"

> illegal immigrants don't pay taxes
> their children use public schools and require extra resources for Spanish language.
> healthcare: cis.org/IllegalsAndHealthCareHR3200
> welfare: cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

There you go senpai.

You can thank Lyndon Johnson and his great Leap

Guess I am voting Republican then.

right wing != free trade & outsourcing.

I think you're thinking of those Libertards.

>Free trade and outsourcing has been the result of economic deregulation pushed by the right since Reagan
Globalist ACTUALLY BELIEVE this.

Not an argument m8

>if you want a shitty low paying job vote dem

Definitely thought-provoking.

>flood country with shitskins
>suddenly your wages go down if you can even get a job
>suddenly you don't have access to what you pay taxes for
>if you don't like this you're a racist

This is what happens when you vote democrat.

> citing CIS
>ever

[TRASHING INTENSIFIES]

In Australia, the land down under, our right wing party is called the liberals and our left wing party is called labor. I can't comment too specifically on what each American party policies are designed to increase jobs but I can comment on Australia.

The liberals created a program called "PATH" which at its worst are underpaid internships to make employment itself more accessible to employers.

The labors intended to fund more apprentices, dump more unconditional money into university and essentially increase the qualifications of Australians.

Superficially, you can see benefit in the labor policy, ideally a more qualified work force is more attractive to employers looking for real talent. This is superficial because it's ignorant of supply and demand, that is when there are more workers without more jobs it becomes harder to get a job and not easier. There is no proven correlation between jobs created and the number of people capable of filling those jobs, in fact it seems if unemployment levels are left as the responsibility of job creators they'll continually allow it to grow to allow higher standards via supply and demand. Despite this, most Australian already have qualifications: it's not hard to get an apprenticeship and HECS/HELP already removes financial requirements for tertiary degrees.

Meanwhile liberal's policy directly targets job growth, it's directly giving incentives for employers to hire our NEETs. Considering the main excuse employers give for not hiring graduates straight out of university is that they don't understand the industry practices, this makes underpaid internships value in themselves and the pay only symbolic. Effectively, the unemployment levels achieved by left wing style control of employment has created a situation where you're better off with a relevant job and unpaid than you are getting paid in an irrelevant job. The pay becomes meaningless and even an obstacle.

I don't think you should vote democrat or left-wing for a job.

Neither is shouting "GLOBALISTS ARE RIGHT WING DUMMY"

Problem is is obvious now that the republicans lead by the neocon establishment are 100% for the same thing. Which is why Trump happened.

That's how liberals work. Not facts, just insults and feelings.

Are you retarded? It was Bill Clinton who flushed the economy down the toilet when he signed NAFTA and then passed legislation beneficial to China. He knifed labor in the back.
As well as passing laws deregulating the banks that caused the market crash in 08.
I'm old, let me tell you there were no Chinese goods in the US back in the 80s & early 90s.
There was still plenty of jobs around and people were living well even while we were wasting trillions of dollars a year, trying to out spend the USSR on missles, nukes, subs, spy sattelites, military bases around the globe ect.ect.
The democrats now rely on minorities come election time. And working class is just looking for somebody, anybody, to look out for them.

I live in San Francisco and no politicians are advocating any kind of gender pronoun related legislature, you live in Texas and are obviously full of shit.

Basically the same in America. Left wing economics are retarded as fuck, which is why they stick to identity politics.

Most of Sup Forums sound like a bunch of uneducated dumb hicks that live in Dumbfuckistan south states that are okay with passing "freedom of reilgion " laws to discriminate against non Christians

They all get their news from Fox News too

I already have a job

so calling themselves the labor party is just as hypocritical as the leftists here in the states?

>I live in san francisco

gas yourself

>let in people that will work for 3 dollars an hours
>demand minimum wage be raised to $15.00
>Jerry Brown Spends 25 million to shove illegals into CA colleges.

what the fuck

> citing FAIR

Big fucking nope

You must realise that not everyone is capable of forming political standpoints based off of an educated view, but the nature of democracy is that everyone must feel involved in order to feel ultimately responsible for the process. Uninvolvement will ultimately lead to disenfranchisement.

Therefore, it seems necessary that these sort of people still have a party to represent their point of view. In a sick way, you could call this intellectually honest.

They're not necessarily dishonest, they actually think their ideas are going to increase employment. Their strategy is actually convincing if you happen to be a left wing vo tee and therefore appropriately represents their common supporter.

Their goal is to displace Whites, that and nothing less.

Your rigtht.

They probably cost 100 billion yearly.

and Jerry will spend 30 million the next year.

Posters like this are why the Brownshirts existed, not because the brownshirts existed.

I agree that Clinton hurt the economy, but he was simply walking down a path that started with Reagan and continued through the first Bush presidency.

Reaganomics seemed good at first, but by the end of his second administration, the wage gap had increased, poverty had increased, and the middle class was essentially stagnant, while the super-rich got tax cuts. He also began the process of deregulating banks and financial markets which helped contribute to the conditions that caused the 2008 financial crisis.
See the Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act.

Reagan also set terrible precedents in labor relations, like when he fired over 11,000 striking air traffic controllers and banned them from any future federal service.

He also grew the national debt from $997 billion to $2.85 trillion, which made the US the world's largest debtor. He also slashed tax income and raised government spending and the deficit. Trickle-down economics was one of the most destructive economic policies of the 20th century

>Conservatives
>Corporate shills
>Love big business
>Trickle down
>Fucking worthless heats of shit.

Oh yes, the liberals that try to dismantle the coal and nuclear industry that make up the majority of well paying jobs in my area, as well as my own. Great choice friend. :^)

Only an absolute moron believes that destroying the lower class which heightens gdp builds an economy.

Democrats are scum, they're losing this year.

Those air traffic controllers had no right to hold the country hostage. Reagan did nothing wrong.

who to cite then?

checked m8. checkm8. noice

Not Koch funded shill tanks

I can't tell actual liberal propaganda from our bait parodies anymore

At the end of the day, excess immigration drives down the value of labour, which negative effects the rest of the workers. Supply and demand.

Best post in the thread right here

Koch are funding Hillary
whats up witt datt?

The funny thing is, firing them probably made air travel more unsafe, because it took 10 years to be able to train enough new controllers just to get staffing levels back to where they were in 1981. Plus it set a precedent for other labor negotiations, even those in the private sector.

You can't seriously tell me that the declining power of unions over time has had a positive effect on the middle class

>anti-immigrant
>koch funded

christ youre daft.

>want a job
>vote democrat

Pick only one.

>if you want a job vote democrat

that's the worst advice in the history of advice

I haven't been able to since I began to regularly lurk Sup Forums.
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if occupy democrats is itself run by /auspol/

>Be working class
>Be devote christian
>Believe in traditional American values
>See democrats shitting on your values and everything you love constantly
>Democrats destroy manufacture jobs by supporting globalist economic policies
>Democrats flood the country with low skilled illegal immigrant labor who compete for the remaining shit jobs that are left
>So you don't vote democrat
>democrats are somehow shocked and can't explain why this happened..

It is truly amazing

The left has regressed to level retard

Ha ha ha because we have jobs.
Aren't gibs me dat blacks
Or fucking fence jumping beaners.

Explain why I should vote Democuck.

>fucking inbred hillbilly redneck white trash cousin fuckers
>y u no vote for us?

Are leftists self aware?

>This advice

>the reality of every blue state.

W-wew.... I don't think I can.

This is fake right? OP just made it to bait us right?

>If you want a job vote democrat

The increase in black unemployment under Obama sure backs this statement up

>muh speshul brand of right-wing

>Why do working class conservatives vote against there own interests?
I live in CT...a heavily blue state in case ur retard ass didn't know. The state is falling apart. Many major business have fled the state, and more people moved out of the state than moved in in the last year...our major industry now is pretty much welfare checks. Pls kys.

Ayy

Middletown, kill me please. I could not have fathomed how shitty our state is becoming ten years ago. Have you ever been to Old Saybrook?

>demshit flooding the job market with illegals and other immigrants
>demshits giving them advantages with AA and other things

>economics are all that matters
>muh right vs left materialist liberal spectrum

frogposters are dumb

Kek, I live close to Middletown and my brother lives there...utter dump. He has to send packages to my house cuz the dindus will steal them.

Haven't spent time in Old Saybrook in a while, but I worked in New London for a bit. WOW, what a dump that place is...eastern part of state is falling apart.

Old Saybrook is doing a complete 180. Used to be an White idyll. They're building low income housing there now; it's already 10% non-White. Can't wait to graduate and get out of here.

They believe that their own hard work should benefit themselves.
Democrats think your hard work should benefit everyone else, and maybe yourself.

Is it all spics? I noticed so many Mexicans and Central Americans moving into eastern CT and the western parts around new haven county...they must be moving inward now.

I used to go to the beaches in old Lyme and Madison when I was a teen...they were very white and nice at the time.

You two think you have it bad. I live in new haven, literally working a shit job in Rocky Hill just to make ends meet. Seeing more and more groups of undesirables hanging around the streets nearby. May have to take my maga hat out of the car soon before it gets broken into.

Old Lyme is fine (for now). That's where I grew up.

It's mostly spics that are the problem. There are a lot of loos, but most of them stay in Farmington and are doctors.

Niggers tend to stay in Hartford and New Haven and mug suckers like .

The only saving grace of New Haven is the dorky Asian qts at Yale.

k im a racist neet so ill vote republican

thanks occupy dems for helping me decide my vote

>Leshreka
Work time is ogre

perfect. There you go OP now fuck off

Kek, funny story.

I got my car towed at like midnight in new have like 5 years ago (trying to save money while I took metro north...dumb I know). Walked to police station to find out where it was towed to...cop told me it was in the nigger section past the train station and turning right...kind of near Spireworth Park. Cop straight up told me "be careful...it's dangerous."

I didn't have much money at the time and had to pay the the tow fee also, so I asked if a cop could drop me off so I don't get murdered. He basically said fuck off we aren't a taxi service, Kek. So I told him "ok, if they find my body tomorrow just remember this conversation. He got super pissed and told be he'd arrest me if I didn't get the fuck out.

So, I walked the longest walk of my life. Feral niggers looking at me, I got solicited by a 250lb sheboon hooker...literally the only decent places in New Haven are around Yale and the Italian section still left.

Wow great meme! So much intelligence on display there, so many facts and that strong logical position.

AMAZING.

Saged and reported, worthless democrat.

lol

Unchecked illegal immigration IS destroying the lower class, you absolute moron.

Nah, autism tends to limit self awareness.

Um, no. It's not helping matters to be sure, but blaming everything on the "evhul ihmigrantz" just makes you look like a moron. The real problem is that since approximately the "Reagan Revolution" your government has been systematically selling the country out to corporations so they can make a few extra shekels a year. Illegal immigration might be part of that scheme, but it's nowhere near the biggest problems, among which include the absolutely awful trade deals you've been put into such as NAFTA, and the next one that your government (and the corporations who wrote the deal) are eyeing is the TPP.