DR. PADVREL IDRM PACIAVEDL RIM PAVCIAAL IMDR PACIAVAL DRIM CIPAVELA DRI MCIPAVELA CIA IM CIA

DR. PADVREL IDRM PACIAVEDL RIM PAVCIAAL IMDR PACIAVAL DRIM CIPAVELA DRI MCIPAVELA CIA IM CIA

Uhh you don't get to bring 4 dimensional friends

BREAKING THE SPACE-TIME CONTIUUM

WITH NO SURVIVORS

BbBaAaNnNeEe???

bannneeenbaneneee?

how was this made

AHM COMIN MURPH

-LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I'm CIA.

Tell me about Dr Pavel! Why does he fly so good! Was pulling that off part of your plan? A lot of hired guns for a wreckage, brother! If I shot a man before throwing him off a plane, would it be extremely painful? A lot of wreckage for a flight plan with friends! Tell me about the mask! Why wasn't he alone? BANE? Doctor Pavel! Congratulations!

Was getting caught in an endless loop part of your plan?

If you pull this off I'll die

[inception horn intensifies]

is Bane curshed to crash all planes in the entire multiverse?

The multiverse

So explain this: how can one man be an entire government agency?

Can someone make a thread about who'd win in a fight between the posters that have been mirror imaged

All of this, is one small agent's plane, every moment! It's infinitely complex! They have access, to infinite time and space, but they're not *bound* by anything! They can't find a specific place *in* time, they can't communicate. That's why I'm here. I'm gonna find a way to tell Dr Pavel, just like I found this moment.

Beautiful

MAKE HIM STAY BANE.

DONT LET ME FLY BANE!

>DOCTORRR ddDOCTORrrr dddDDDOCTORRr dDOCTORrrppPAVELLL PAVELL PPPAVELLLL PppavvelllII'MMMmmm CIAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

dɑːktər 'pævl aJ æm ˌsiː aJ ˈeJ

doktor pavel jag är CIA