What was your initial reaction to "Fly you fools" Sup Forums?

What was your initial reaction to "Fly you fools" Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJXJQfR0oOw
youtube.com/watch?v=_dypVv0NouI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I flew

i didn't quite follow what he was saying

seemed a bit out of character to suddenly call everyone fools when he's supposedly going to die. a little cowardly

i think that shows Jackson made Gandalf a little too kindly in the earlier part of the picture

>seemed a bit out of character to suddenly call everyone fools when he's supposedly going to die. a little cowardly
Its shown a fair few times throughout the film that Gandalf loses his temper. I guess he was a bit angry that they were just standing there rather than getting the fuck out.

Nobody could have helped him back up?

I thought he said "flour, you fools" as in "flour is a really important ingredient for baking cakes, you fucking idiots"

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=wJXJQfR0oOw

First I was like "they need to get away quick, those archer orcs are really dangerous"
Then I was like "Isn't there a plot whole where they could just fly the eagles to mordor?"
Finally I was like "holy shit gandalf is dead"

"Thank god, finally they're going to get the eagles to help"

i've heard people bring up the eagle thing before but what about fellbeasts?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They could atleast shorten the journey significantly

Look the eagle shit isn't even the only thing they could do to shorten the adventure. However that would defeat the whole purpouse of the adventure. Sam and Frodo needed to bond and go trough hell.

Why?

It was "Why did they change it to 'Run, you fools!' in the recap at the start of the second film???"

you mean the fellbeasts that got their shit wrecked by the eagles?

why didn't they just tie the ring to a big arrow and fire it into the volcano?

because you are a trip faggot, thats why

They never thought about it. People in the olden days generally weren't as creative as people are nowadays.

Are these the last words of doctor dao?

The soundtrack is hands down the GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=_dypVv0NouI