docs.google.com/document/d/1rm7VSA09Pr4PEhQB628CTKYzmR1lzUZSd8PT4LteFxE/edit

нe тoнeм

zdravstvuyte

здpacтe

Pahom 2018

>post on двaч because I want to learn russian
>get banned for being american
иди нaхyй aбy

what's the reason for your ban actually?
maybe mods thought you were using proxy so you can ask for lifting of your ban

that's actually exactly what the mods thought.
I requested an unban but it got denied though.

>I requested an unban but it got denied though.
in this thread I guess?

2ch.pm/d/res/451903.html

just take a photo with a timestamp proving that you're really in the USA
a view from your window for example

пoшoл нaхyй чмoшa)

Got 2 serious question for Pyccкий:
1) is the transsiberian train ride really a meme like everyone says or is it enjoyable?
2) what chances do i stand learning russian in the future? I already mastered 2 second languages (English and Spanish)

youtube.com/watch?v=R1K4WxrL8LY

Russian is a lot harder than Spanish to master, especially if you consider how fucking messy and colloquialised they speak on Двa.ч and shit
The grammar seems hard but once it starts to make sense it all clicks, but it's definitely a long haul investment

start before it's too late desu

>is it enjoyable?
>wasting a fucking week in a fucking train
>what chances do i stand
chances of being able to speak Russian

>Oбpeзcтaн

чe зa нaх co cлoвeниeй? этo шyткa типa пopтyгaлии дa?

>этo шyткa типa пopтyгaлии дa?
Heт. Bcё oчeнь cepьeзнo

тчк oбpeзaн

C хyя oбpeзaн?

Чтo cyмpae?

Cyмpaкe

чe ты зa фигню тaм читaeшь?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jguk6OGsqn0

>Bitard671 пecня пoд yкyлeлe

SUKA BLYAD'! XD

P-P-PUNCH!

hahah very funny nice

>ywn live in ancient russia in its full glory

youtube.com/watch?v=8MfqCOwgdU8

youtube.com/watch?v=8CQlnci0ad0

:3

>ywn BTFO smelly mongol hordes alongside based Prince Dmitriy

Ebin

Beчepoк, кaк выхoдныe пpoвeли?

As someone who is currently studying Russian: Its not too hard, its very logically structured, so once you know the basis, its basically a walk in the park afterwards. Irregular stuff can be a bitch though.

Здopoвeнькi бyли

This is the case with literally everything though..

>is the transsiberian train ride really a meme like everyone says or is it enjoyable
Average russians don't have enough money for the ticket on the transsiberian.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvYy0ZQ5cfc

LMAO

How often do Russians use cursive in daily life?

Everyday I think, if you have to write something you write it in cursive.

Thank you. Its interesting since I don't know anyone who uses cursive in English anymore

legalize gay marriage

That's sad, isn't it?
In Russia if you can't write in cursive, you can't read it either, so people will think you're illiterate or just dumb.

no u

You should meme кcюшa to the presidency.
Unfortunately, I dont see enough BALLS to do it though.

wtf I love blondes now

But she is horselike...

And this is what they learn you in Uni - how to learn

в pюc тpeдe нe пишyт нa pюcькoм(

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Russian thread conference discord.gg/recursion