Melania's Trump's Speach BLATANTLY PLAGIARIZED

LMAO.....Even Jeffery "I-suck-Trump's-Dick" Lloyd just said that whoever did the speech should be fired.

gawker.com/melania-trump-apparently-plagiarized-a-section-of-miche-1783889522

politico.com/story/2016/07/melania-trump-michelle-obama-225793

>Obama: Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values. Like: you work hard for what you want in life.

>Trump: ...the values that you work hard for what you want in life.

>Obama: ...that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re gonna do.

>Trump: ...that your word is your bond, and you do what you say and keep your promise.

>Obama: ...that you treat people with dignity and respect

>Trump: ...that you treat people with respect

>Obama: ...because we want our children and all children in this nation to know the only limits on the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.

>Trump: ...because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

What a fucking joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0
twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/755251813989904384
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk9ejAbzf3s
youtube.com/watch?v=sgyXFxDw5P8
gos.sbc.edu/d/dole.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In all fairness, all the speeches sounded the same.

I cant even look at that sheboon. Its so ugly.

I wonder who was behind that.

>Trump purposefully does this to get his wife free publicity
>he specifically chose Michelle Obama to plagiarize so they will be shown side by side in the media
>people start subconsciously considering them BOTH first ladies
>he gets the whole nation "thinking past the sale" and subconsciously presuming he'll be president

Holy shit.

Ding.ding.ding

It's a coincidence. Nothing to see here. Move along....

8D UNDERWATER SCRABBLE

Yeah that speechwriter did it purposefully.

Asshole.

Not really consequential though.

>Scott Adams posts on Sup Forums
Hi bud.

Scott, lift some weights, sheesh you look like such a pussy.

Took words from a speech in 2008

>>HOW IS THAT RELEVANT TO THE CURRENT YEAR

Remember when everyone was shitting when Trump chose Pence over General Flynn as VP?

LOL who is bitching now faggots. Flynn BOMBED tonight. As much as I love the guy, he would have been a disaster as VP. Would have gotten killed at the debates.

Trump 4D chess playing at a level that is over 9000.

no one can use the words "values", "dream", or "bond" ever again as Michelle has claimed those forever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

When you actually watch them back to back, though, the thing that really shines through the most is that Michelle is a much better speaker and Melania sounds like an unenthusiastic robot. Not a great look.

Seems like it's just a generic speech honestly.

Men want to be with Melania and women want to be Melania. This is the important part. You are still in the 2D realm of persuasion, my man.

Don't they usually keep you on script? Why are you posting in a thread - you should be cycling between the forums and starting 1 posts by this user threads that they provided you.

What a completely dumb bitch.
I guess that's what happens when you have a bimbo for a wife.

>tfw trump is playing the media like a fucking fiddle

Jesus Christ. It is embarassing at this point.

Why is everyone freaking out over this speech bullshit?

Trump has suffered much worse and this deals with his wife and not him personally. This will not affect Poll numbers in any way lol.

How do you cucks not see what's going on here?

Is there anyway anyone could have accidentally plagiarized her this badly? No chance in hell.

Look what's happening. They are cutting her slack. Why? Because she's a fucking immigrant. This shows that our society and especially the media do not hold immigrants accountable. They protect immigrants.

This is 4D chess.

>Trump now looks like a good decision maker because Flynn was not a great speaker

Michelle is a ghetto ape and Melania is a supermodel. Nobody anywhere cares what either of them say.

should have walked onto stage with this playing
youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

>They knew they would show Michelle Obama and Melanie back to back
>over and over

I really can't handle this amount of winning

10 DIMENSIONAL SCRABBLE

professional plagiarism expert here. if you think this is plagiarism you are retarded tbqh

This is some quantum Pokemon right here.

TRUMP IS PLAYING QUANTUM TIDDLYWINKS ON A D-BRANE

>your word is your bond
it is if you wrote it
pls keep posting

>professional plagiarism expert here

QUANTUM CANON 600D RICK AND MORTY ANDROMEDA GALAXY STAR WARS BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DEATH NOTE SPACE CHESS

It's not necessarily the fact that they just plagiarized it..... it's that not only could THE DONALD not write or review a decent speech himself for his wife....but neither could any of the retarded fucks he hired to run his campaign. This is just fucking sad. I could write an awesome speech. A thousand conservatives around the country could write an awesome speech. Holy fuck the level of incompetence and carelessness is mind boggling.

You're a fucking moron. That is plagiarism. Who ever hired you as an "expert" should be shot.

SCOOP, they actually had the same parents, so both of them heard this speech from their mom and dad

>bimbo trump steals a speech
>Sup Forums starts playing dungeons and dragons

TESSERACT TETRIS

>t. hillaryclintonforamerica
I understand you have a lower than 9th grade education friend, but your lowquality posting has no power here. no matter how much +$0.50 is added to your account, aspie :^)

The only explanation to reconcile these two is that Melania is right here with us.

I think I have seen every single logical fallacy in response to this plagiarism.

>blatantly plagiarize speech
>blatantly rickroll in the middle of it (the oldest normie meme in the books)
>blatantly pizza nipples
was getting caught part of her plan?

Relax buddy. Trump is a master at controlling the news cycle.

Once again Trump will dominate the coming cycle. We have seen how this shit plays over and over again.

Not sure why so many shills are on this. Getting desperate I suppose.

Those are common themes and values. Can honestly be a coincidence.

7TH DIMENSIONAL DARK SOULS RIGHT HERE

i hired him because i thought it was lifted from Michelle's tbf

This but she could have hid it better. I'm disappointed, now this will be the headline for the next several days. The video splitscreen between the 2 will get plenty of airtime:
twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/755251813989904384

If I were Michelle I'd also use this as a knock against Trump which she speaks at the DNC Convention next week.

>the meme has become sentient
Shutdown the atoms

I'm starting to love how much Melenia triggers leftists.

Wtf I can't vote for Trump now. Not after this. I'm now a Cruzmissle.

melania told matt lauer she wrote the entire speech herself with as little help as possible. it's funny because she's the one who plagiarized. if someone else had done it trump would've tweeted about it.

i bet her illiterate ass googled past speeches and stole that part. i also knew that part of her speech was a lie because if her parents were so great why would they let her be trump's third wife?

>caught stealing
>spouting dem values literally
was this a part of your master plan?

It's not plagiarism because Michelle's words are not copyright protected

isn't this the assassins creed song

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk9ejAbzf3s

CHINESE CHECKERS

>Even Jeffery "I-suck-Trump's-Dick" Lloyd just said that whoever did the speech should be fired.

you can't fire your own wife

challenge accepted you're fired

You honestly think she wrote even a word of this? She has to say that, it was a speech about her husband

lelmao

>not even two hours later, they found out she plagiarized an obscure speech from 2008, 8 years ago

There are people that are paid to compare speeches to other people just so they can find something to attack trump on.

how will they mess up tomorrow? my fucking sides

Holy shit you are a goddamned moron.

>All these happenings
>Nice terror attack
>Louisiana shooting
>Turkey coup
>Based Sheriff David Clarke

Out of all of this, media is going to put so much emphasis on why this speech makes Trump an awful candidate, without even acknowledging how those events could be related to Obummer.

Fuckin shit.

Hey guys, I was raised with values and your word is your bond

Oh shit did I just plagiarize just now

>just so they can find something

youtube.com/watch?v=sgyXFxDw5P8

plagiarism
>the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own

you are literally retarded

I agree, miss Trump is fucking hideous

>>Trump purposefully does this to get his wife free publicity
He did it again fucking top kek

>he specifically chose Michelle Obama to plagiarize so they will be shown side by side in the media
True

>people start subconsciously considering them BOTH first ladies
Exactly.

>subconsciously presuming he'll be president
Fucking top notch move, smooth as teflon President Trump is damn

Michelle's 2008 speech was a pivotal moment for Obama's campaign. The white media and Hillary had painted Michelle as a typical angry black woman. Her speech showed her in a different light to many Americans and that's how she became the second most revered and respected first lady in American history.

i literally cannot stop laughing

most excuses pls im not full yet

very good

god her fucking accent just reminds me of immigrants

why couldn't a billionaire pull a smart american hottie?

THE SPEECH CAME FROM ELIZABETH DOLE, NOT MICHELLE OBAMA
gos.sbc.edu/d/dole.html

HI SCOTT, I LOVE YOUR BOOK. I BOUGHT TWO COPIES SO FAR.

I love Trump, but you guys give his camp far too much credit.

This was a fuckup.

WTF I hate racist grumplegrubers and love women now. #imwithher.

ooga booga tbqhfamm

seems like a superficial thing to quibble about honestly. ascerbic irony but nothing else to see here.

Deval Patrick=gay

>wanting safety for your family and good education for kids is a plagiarized idea

I think every first lady has said some variant on this kek

It doesn't even constitute plagiarism. Those are generic statements. There is no evidence....

But some of the media is covering it like there is! Win.

just hold this hilarious L, it's not like he stood a chance in hell anyways

Its almost like writing any hopeful speech will have similar terms and phrases. But that couldn't be it at all.

Also 5th dimension backgammon etc etc

>not appreciating beautiful slavic women

The talking heads are going from a quip about her silly accent into what will be multi-day "exposé" about the potential First Lady.

And once again, Trump doesn't pay a dime. He's playing 16D Twister and it's Right Hand on White House, boys.

It probably was the same speechwriter or speechwriting firm that wrote both speeches. Melania doesn't speak English very well, much less write it. I don't think she wrote her own speech.

To those that say Trump did this intentionally. 100% no way. The reason is because this involves his wife directly, I don't think he would do something like this.

>Work hard, keep promises, be nice, follow your dreams
>Michelle O'Bamas ideas

>fat

That's not an excuse.

It is her responsibility to ensure the speech is authentic, and also she admitted she wrote the fucking speech with slight help.

when i saw the news i automatically thought of trump as president as a joke and not to be taken seriously.

then i see Hillary with bill and i automatically see her as a decision maker given her prestigious record of corruption and lieing.

anyone else see that?

no