youtube.com/watch?v=AIAx85XI2ik
>Watch BLM get Owned by a Black Guy
youtube.com/watch?v=UkE66ngS518

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556457549.webm
breitbart.com/video/2016/07/18/matthews-gross-to-say-hillary-had-anything-to-do-with-amb-stevens-death-i-dont-care-what-victims-mother-felt/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/18/eric-andre-liberal-comedian-tries-fails-troll-breitbart-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=ygeKFe-jqP0
youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro
youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/739056/212
youtubedoubler.com/iP2u
youtube.com/watch?v=SiHMM-VyDug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP HERE LAST THREAD FOR ME SOMEONE TAKE OVER THE GENERALS

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

I'm willing to bet the same person wrote both Michelle Obama's and Melania Trump's speeches.

We should do a MAGA edit of Major Glory from Dexter's Lab

WE'RE GETTING RICK ROLLED, THEY SAID IT TO OUR FACE! DONLAD TRUMP IS A HILLARY SHILL!

Which one of the cheeky devils made this webum?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556457549.webm

wtf?

>breitbart.com/video/2016/07/18/matthews-gross-to-say-hillary-had-anything-to-do-with-amb-stevens-death-i-dont-care-what-victims-mother-felt/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

hilary will kill bill before the debates giving her an excuse to not do the debates and get the sympathy vote

MSM also shilling for johnson to get in on the debates to take the edge off hilary getting blasted by trump.

If you don't realize the meme magic afoot go to bed. Crashing the plane the first night was apart of the plan (((ratings)))

>the driver's face when

All awoos need regular dickings, but this is Sup Forums, so this is what she does between those.

>the media are going to go full autism over Moochelle

BOB DOLE

So it sounds like I didn't miss much.

This makes me sad.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/18/eric-andre-liberal-comedian-tries-fails-troll-breitbart-news/

Fuck those retarded liberal cunts.

Well, it looks like there are going to be some dead niggers in Florida very soon lads
And I thought they knew better here

Why wear a shirt at that point?

youtube.com/watch?v=ygeKFe-jqP0

She rickrolled the GOP. Meme magic is too powerful

He looks ...happy. Maybe he is finally content knowing Trump will avenge him?

Nah it was HIGH ENERGY

RUDY WAS HYPED - ORANGE JUMP SUIT

So is he getting he delegates of he won or not?

Did the RNC fuck over Trump?

They used the same TelePrompTer

>tfw the Zimmerman rises from his slumber to keep watch over the neighborhood

>people are actually voting for this

Yeah, I think I see it. There's a slight smile.

Meliana's speech was so inspirational guys

Democrats can't even compete!

GOAT entrance

eric andre and alex jones (funny)
youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro

eric andre and brietbart (gets btfo)
even used a cochella joke about reagan, so lame
youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A

Can you post a version with no text? I need a high resolution screenshot.

I don't know I think we're being fooled, we're the ones getting rick rolled, look how she smiles and looks in the camera right after

Are these people serious? The doublethink is strong.

He has to really hate the Clintons. I hope he dies after Trump wins so he can finally be avenged.

It has broken out of the Twittersphere and reached escape velocity.

Is there anything actually wrong with him besides age? He literally had to be lifted out of his chair. Really sad.

Holy shit the shilling on the speech thing is getting out of control.

>vox
>gawker
>msnbc

headline: Melina basically copies speech

>2 lines of text out of a 20 minute speech

Do they not realize how pathetic this makes them look?

Go watch Giuliani's speech and then watch Trump's intro to Melania's speech. Those were really the highlights of the night.

>oversample democrats
>undersample republicans and democrats
>"lol trump is stumped guise :DDD"

It honestly won't help them in november

Also

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/739056/212

>tied in Connecticut

get rekt shillary

Zimzam is the least of their troubles
Our cops are all armed to the teeth and both the state and local governments give them huge leashes to do whatever they need to do to get shit done.
And they live beating the fuck out of people like any true Patriot

the redpill on the Melania / Michelle is that the media is comparing them, turning this into a black / white thing

comparing two women critizicing a woman and basically going against the whole "pro woman" message that Hillary has spent years working on

Dole doesn't look very healthy these days.

they got btfo

its over

Fire that speechwriter for shaming Melania.

He's correct

>Some democrap deliberately sabotaged her

They did that several times

>BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED
>x10000000

Yeah, the Democrats have never been politically underhanded before. Fucking hypocritical kikes.

Just as they had in mind. Everyone will be glued to see if anything else will be said

KEK BLESS THEM

Learn to play 5D chess bro. Now everyone is going to read the speech. All publicity is good publicity. art of the deal / how to get rich

NeverTrump is dead

fuck. trump is starting to make huge mistakes

He had a fucking stroke

but... they DID do that

Awoos are for headpats.

Anyone?

Did the RNC try to fuck over Trump and if they did, did they succeed?

>Michelle
HIS name is MICHAEL!

#Triggered

the media took the bait with the melania thing

all she needs to do is say she admires Michelle Obama and used her for inspiration and the media wont know what the fuck to do

youtubedoubler.com/iP2u

Here's the two speeches played together, if you want the comparison.

I bet the (((speech writer))) is a double agent and works for Shillary to sabotage the Trump campaign. Maybe they received a bunch of shekels for plagiarizing that part of the speech.

desu I think it's bait for Obama to criticize Trump and Melania

Nvm

Boy, you guys are quick. Got a good memory too. I certainly wouldn't remember the specific words of an 8 yr old speech. It's almost as if the person writing the speech could have let some in the media know that they may want to check out both speeches.

Awoos are for shooting

Find out tomorrow!

>NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS >NICE REUSED SPEECH FAGGOTS

>the big mick stick

You're damn right

Goddamn it.

Not recommending Luttel's feels.

>no matter what melina was going to say it was going to be scrutinized endlessly
>make a play to directly craft the controversy and make it safe since we are getting closer to november
Heck even if it wasnt on purpose its still a win/win whether they own up to it or deny it. Free attention that can be chalked up at the end as another crazy trump moment where the rules dont apply to his campaign

Someone please torture the fuckface who did that shit, Bataclan-style.

goddamn I'm gettin the hots for this aj gal.

I didn't watch a single minute of the convention today because I was [spoiler]out playing Pokemon Go with the only friends I've made since high school[spoiler]

Any summaries or memes?

If only the (((MSM))) would have reported as fiercely on Barry stealing Deval Patrick's speech. Just words...

Some are, especially when the awoo is young
>Implying there is a colony of awoo out there, like a wolfy El Dorado
They should be impregnated and loved as a family once they are of age

wat

yeah that fucker was in high gear the whole time, where did he get all that energy?

how can the low test beta males at camp hillary compete?>

I think it's funny how Andre pointed to the question of who planted the bombs in Tower 7 when it is considered that Israelis did it and we all know that Jones won't reveal that information.

AJ qt status

They literally have nothing else to talk about. A couple lines that are the same is all they got.
>THIS PROVES TRUMP CANT RUN A COUNTRY
It's fucking hysterical.

Americans are asleep

*sips tea*

hey wait a sec- thats a good point

how did the story break in less than 40 minutes after the speech was done?

You stupid fucks. Trump is playing everyone with the reused speech. All publicity is good publicity. Go read fucking art of the fucking deal.

Octopi are also very good mothers, basically starving to death in a cave, peting their eggs so algae doesnt grow.
>TFW no crazy gf who cannot go without looking into her purse full of her eggs every 5 min without flipping out
>TFW you will never play hide and seek with your children and always lose
>TFW you will never accidentally plug your daughter's arm into an electrical socket because she was disguised as an extension cord
>TFW you will never buy her ice cream afterwards and try to hide it from her mom
>TFW you will never have a big, loving family to Make America Great Again with
Why do i feel this pain?

if they criticize Melanias past as a model they are slut shaming a woman

if they criticize Melanias education they are insulting women who havent gone to college

if they criticize Melanias speech with the similarities it subconsciously makes people compare Melania and Michelle, and let me know who would you rather look at than the two?

This is 4D Korean Starcraft

youtube.com/watch?v=SiHMM-VyDug

jej

Put a smile on Dole's face and avenge him.

Link?

Blood tea?

Dem tiddies. Love the hannity/Harvard banter.

>Mexican intellectuals

Just go pick up your Shillary campaign package, Eduardo.

>muh 27D no scope art of the deal chess

mfw