Clerks

>Clerks
>Empire Records

What's some essential /minimumwage/ core?

High Fidelity

Adventureland

American Ultra

Clerks 2

>minimum wage jobs then
>mind-numbingly boring wait-out-the-clock hanging out
>minimum wage jobs now
>work 100% speed for 9 hours breaking your back or get sacked and replaced easily
Fucking globalism

>Good Burger
>Career Opportunities

primo kstewcore too

>ywn have gainful employ plus the affection of kris10
stop it films, stop it. you're hurting me

/this

Same jobs, one less employee per shift than should be

more movies pl0x?

Fucking this. I envy when they show minimum wage workers in movies just talking with their friends and texting on their phones waiting for their shift to end.

>mind-numbingly boring wait-out-the-clock hanging out

Two of my friends have jobs like these. Basically a couple of hours where most of the costumers comes in, little to no traffic otherwise.

>i work in production line
>full tempo either carrying, assembling or packing shit for 9 hours
>shoulders and back basically rekt by the end of the day
>tfw they have the fucking audacity to tell me their job is at least as hard as mine

Thought this was okay. Has 2005 Anna Faris being dumb and cute.

Fucking GameStop.

They have to take calls, work the register, organize the shelves, sweep the floors, vacuum, talk to customers, fight for the most preorders (or else consequences come that affect the whole store if they consistently place last.) All for a sweet $7.50.

You got to be kidding. That sounds like a dream compared to flipping 4x8 sheets of plywood on a never fckin ending chain line at a mill.

You seriously think all that shit you listed at gamestop is hard? That sounds easier than washing dishes in a busy restaraunt kitchen. Wow, you have to do clerical and customer service duties and some fucking vacuuming for 8 hours.

Boo fuckin hoo. Even if you had said any basic labor job like picking orders off of shelves but you said fucking GameStop, the fucking square footage of that place alone is tiny and you're complaining about having to run around doing lots of shot? My god man. My god. Get a real
fuckin back breaking job for a week to understand what most of the world's men go through. Fucking coddled brat.

>All for a sweet $7.50.
That's how much they deserve for working such a piss easy job.
-t. Pharmacycuck

Sounds like you're a chump to me, chum(p)

Saturday Night Fever

And then some autist arrives and launches himself at you because Sonic's arms were blue

Most gamestops are small as fuck
Try a restaurant where you need to move tables, chairs and barstools. Then bitch about having to sweep and mop the whole place.

Are you a tech or a pharmacist? I used to work at CVS and was worked to the bone for barely above minimum wage. Never got a break or lunch either. Started working at a mail order pharmacy and make almost $20/hr and the work is the easiest I've ever had to do.

Retail is worse.

The only thing that really sucks about retail is everyone basically treats you like shit. Most people are not suited for or understand what customer service is, so they have terrible experiences with it.

It's cake when you're able to deal with difficult people.

This. Try actual labor you fucking pussies.

Not to mention barely ever making tips cos only the hot waitresses get those.

I'd say being a chef is worse still cos they pretty much never get tips sent back and front of house staff hate sharing. Plus you only call in sick when you're dead.

I work a minimum wage job and save up money

I'll try to get self-employed or kill myself

I can't stand people telling me what to do

Being a wageslave is absolute hell

Unless she's allowed to pocket them, aren't tips generally shared most places? That's the incentive to hire big titted blonde waitresses and bartenders, because they'll earn more tips for everyone.

ive only worked shit concrete and assembly jobs and it seems like retail wold suck more. Wearing little buttons and doing jazz hands whenever someone makes a sale or something stupid, demented selfish boomers thinking they can treat you as a subhuman because your working minimum wage while their 20 year old selves would poop their pants and kill themselves if they knew how bad it is. Time would probably practically freeze too I imagine.

If music is your safe space Empire Records will induce suicide, buyer beware

Globalism is only half the problem, user. The other is that wages have not been on the rise for 3 decades, while labor value and profits to the top ends of companies have shot through the roof.

Basically people are working harder and more, getting paid the same as the 1980s, and everything around them has gotten more expensive. There will come a breaking point when the middle class has shrunk so much that a consumer culture, such as we've had since the end of WWII, will no longer be feasible.

People treat wealth distribution as a dirty phrase, but it seriously needs to fucking happen. In fact, it's been long overdue.

To answer OP's question:

Office Space and Waiting.

>Waiting

I work at a bookstore where I sit with people and chat while listening to music. It's an independent bookstore.

I also work at an inn where I sit behind a desk and do max 10 minutes of work a shift. Spend the whole shift reading, watching movies, and eating free food/drinking free booze when I want.

Being a worthless sack of shit who still is employed is still possible.

Office Space isn't about people who make minimum wage mate

Adventureland is seriously underrated. One of the best comedies of the century.

cash back

What kind of mill is that? I knew people fresh out of high school getting jobs at mills around here starting at $15-20/hr.
I got a job doing assembly line work, starting at $14/hr. And that would have been bumped up to $20 when I got in the union but I quit to go to school.
Do labor jobs seriously pay minimum wage? I've never made less than $12/hr doing landscaping and construction clean up jobs

Haggard

>Allow women to work.
>Labour force doubles in size, value of labour steadily declines to half as technology closes the gap between male and female anatomy, equilibrium settles.
>Allow mexicans to cross the border illegally to the tune of 50 million easy.
>Important tens of thousands of flubawabajaba's from Africa.
>Pajeets take all IT jobs.
>Mohammads blow the country up.
>Black Americans take all the welfare and create slums out of any town/city they inhabit.

Basically, the only white men who are going to reproduce over the next few generations will be the hyper masculine, intelligent go-getters who threw off societies oppressive anti-white male facade.

Impending fourth reich imminent.

>Never got a break or lunch either
I will never understand this meme, how the fuck do you not sue these people?
I guess the expensive lawyer isn't worth it true but fuck me, man.

Depending on the hours worked a lunch break is not always "required". Plus some places will just straight up fire people who choose to take them. My state is "at will" employment. I can fire anyone, any time, for any reason. Most try to get unemployment but always fail.