Time for a Deadwood thread, cocksuckers! Just make sure none of those dirt-worshipping heathens find their way in

Time for a Deadwood thread, cocksuckers! Just make sure none of those dirt-worshipping heathens find their way in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TK3IX_Q66AE
youtube.com/watch?v=pSchfzne9HU
youtube.com/watch?v=I6p60gHuyu8
youtu.be/pzOGIDmIBvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?
>Wu?
Who?
>Wu?

Who was the breast actress on Deadwood?

>tfw all ur friends are hoople heads

>Every step's a fuckin' adventure

Innow nat wher issniggageneral

Boring show, didn't understand what the characters were even saying, season 3 was shit. The wire is much better

this poster sucks cock by choice!

>dirt worshipping heathens

those people worship a fat man sitting on his ass

fuckin pagan! tell your god to ready for blood

Drew Barrymore

>start rewatching Deadwood again
>thread shows up on Sup Forums like clockwork
I love you fucks sometimes

>Dan, don’t you agree that truth, if only a pinch, must season every falsehood, or else the palate fucking rebels?

I-I don't remember this bit...

I made it because I just starting rewatching it again too. It gets better and better every viewing

post your favorite quote Sup Forums

>Including youth, Mr. Manuel? And why not beauty? Not credibly restored, perhaps, but as a new non-negotiable term? Would you not have, too, your brother Charlie resurrected? Would you stipulate your envy of him be purged surely, you’ll insist that Charlie retain certain defects—his ineffable self-deceptions, for example, which were your joy in life to rebuke, and purpose, so far as you had one. I suppose you would see removed those qualities which caused you to love him, and the obliviousness to danger which allowed you to shed his blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=TK3IX_Q66AE

I started to watch this recently, but I couldn't get over this fucking character
How can anyone defend this acting?
I mean, Timothy Olyphant was a bit wooden, but it suited his character. But Robin Weigert is just ACTING LMAO

I liked her. She was funny. I can understand why others didn't like her.

Also she had my favorite quote in the entire series
>Everyday takes figuring out all over again how to fucking live

Wolcott had some of the best lines

>Past hope. Past kindness or consideration. Past justice. Past satisfaction. Past warmth or cold or comfort. Past love. But past surprise? What an endlessly unfolding tedium life would then become.

The quote is nice, but the way she delivers every fucking line is so fucking forced it takes me out of it

youtube.com/watch?v=pSchfzne9HU

i loved Hearst, why does there seem to be such a divisive reaction to him? He was the perfect cold, calculating capitalist

youtube.com/watch?v=I6p60gHuyu8

her acting is based. wtf shit are you talking?

now steve the drunk was insufferable

Possibly the best show to drink along to

I know what you mean but it's worth it for the other characters

I know, I really dislike her but I'm still somehow hooked to it. I still watch 1 or 2 episodes per week now.

It's like a 12 year old boy trying his best to be as manly as he can. That's the feel I get from it, and I really dislike it

I think most people just associate his story with the show's cancellation. that's one of my favorite scenes too

FUCKING BULLOCK

Al Swearegen is one of the greatest characters ever. You should hate him for the villain he is but end up admiring him. Ian McShane does a phenomenal performance.

We get it, it makes you uncomfortable. Doesn't mean it's bad.

It's literally ''dude, I'm ACTING, lmao!''
Fuck off

>It's like a 12 year old boy trying his best to be as manly as he can.

so odd you would get this from her performance.
its almost like her entire character is a woman who is tryin her best to act as manly as she can.

Is it completely reddit to completely love Ian McShane?

because i'd eat his leathery boypucci

>drink bourbon alone whilst sitting in the garden thanks to this show

I don't know why people frown on people drinking by themselves, its a great past time for someone who's every other hobby was destroyed by 4 chan.

It so defines him, you feel weird and empty when he doesn't call someone a cocksucker in other media.

Having known people who had the same level of drunken dysfunction, it's uncomfortable to watch how spot on she is.

>tfw you'd the ball scores a little more prompt

Why is Dan the best character

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums when will come the quiet times of our declining years

lel

This. I was pissed they didn't slip one in for old times sake when he had that short run on GoT

Fuck you retard

And I guess his hotel proprietor character was too classy to call someone that in John Wick.

don't get me started on his characters in GoT. One of the best monologues written in today's fantasy and they completely ignore it with an actor who is great at monologues.

So fucking stupid.

Who /leon/ here?

What was his fucking problem? youtu.be/pzOGIDmIBvk

Is this an American Gods thread yet?

Steve was fucking great you FUCKING NIGGER

I thought I disliked this character but I felt horrible when he got stabbed

it would've worked though

>here I am trying to run my business and that GREASY COCKSUCKER Wick comes in blowing brains out over some FUCKING DOG

Stephen Merchant

>it's an Al backstory scene
i have never felt so muh feels while watching someone get head

the most overrated show in history

When EB declares himself mayor and bangs a dusty bowl on the table - "Like a gavel!"

yeah fuck Bullock