Why haven't European Patriots raised up against Muslim Invaders?

Why haven't European Patriots raised up against Muslim Invaders?
>Discuss

Whites have been reduced to a beta cuck race who limit themselves to posting on echo chambers like Sup Forums or tumblr

Now it's our time to take over their societies, they've shown they are highly incapable of maintaining their own civilization

Fertilize a white womb today and do your part mexibros

Hitlet youth flag in the background

Confirmed edgelord

how new?

The PC brigade are just too stubborn.

What I find funny is that your ancestors lynched people for less

Europeans are weak. Big American man make sandstorm go away in time.

Thats not it at all. They have too much to live for. Money, material things, professional image, fun with family and friends. As is the case in most first world countries. If whites had no hope or nothing to live for anymore there wouldn't just be a massive uprising on muslims. We'd start colonizing the world again.

Which I think will happen in Africa considering China is attemptinf that right now. I think a large coalition of powers is going to go in there and ourge the land.

Thats right bro! Except all them mestizos and niggers in your country, DEUS VULT!

Dumb faggot.

This.

Nice post leaf

Things have to get Weimar Republic level bad for Europeans to go full militant.

As bad as shit is, we're nowhere near that level.

Cucked

Why haven't Mexican Patriots raised up against the cartels and the corrupt government?

Looks like a confused muslim
Much like the confused mexican that is OP

BECAUSE THEY KEKED THEMSELVES AND GAVE UP THEIR ARMS. Now they can't fight back. Why can leftists never understand this???

Nice trips, btw

Because there aren't any. Only muslims I know are the guys who run the kebab restaurant down the street, and it's too fucking good for me to rise up against them.

Because cartel issues aren't solvable by force.
In order to end corrupt governments we need to fix the cartel issue by legalizing drugs in the US and Mexico.

Question Mexibro, why are mixed/light skinned Mexican girls always fat as fuck and have braces? Also what's up with the booty genetics? They either have a huge flabby ass or a flat ass, never a nice round one like Puerto Rican chicks do thanks to that 5% African DNA

t. white guy married to boricua

don't remove kebab

>raised with white privileges
>Mom and dad nuclear family upbringing
>school teaches multiculturalism and white guilt
>bullied by minorities @ school with no real reason to stand up for yourself
>be forever cucked submissive faggot

They are pacified by the lie of 'democracy.'

In the old days, when people got a shitty leader, they rose up and overthrew the leader with violence. In the modern day, they look around at their comfortable lives and tell themselves, 'well, I'll just endure for the next 5 years until the next election cycle and then i'll vote this person out.' And when the next election cycle comes they vote for another party, but all the parties have basically the same policies and their 'choice' is merely an illusion meant to sate them for the next 5 years.

Do what I'm doing with my brother and train for the day of the rope or what ever the next cataclysmic happening is

Braces are somewhat common among young people not so much people in their middle 20s and early 30s

As for fat girls and pieces of ass, I can only make observations based on personal anecdotes, where I live (sonora) having hourglass bodies and decent tits/ass is what most girls aspire to look like.

I haven't meddled with fatties that much aside from my teen years, women who are >25 or even >30 look good if they actively put effort into their body by working out

>if you kill your enemies, they win

where have i heard this before?

You could solve it by force if our state dept and cia didn't run the cartels. how does it feel to be the toilet of the USA? You are our new slaves since niggers don't work. So get back to mowing my lawn paco and leave the thinking to better men.

No, I don't think it would be solvable by force, the profits of cartel smuggling are too tempting to ignore, and there's the issue of profits being so blown out of proportion by making drugs illegal that any medium sized cartel can buy out key people in some areas of the government. Not only that but it's beyond retardation to micro manage what substances people can consume.

MFW spics talks about Muslims and they got these bloody cartels.
>hypocrite shitskin.

Cartels aren't even 1% of our population

But they do... At least more than Eurocucks

>impying we havent

>mfw dressed like a haji shit

weapons grade autismos right there

This

fuck off pedro and worry about your own corrupt shithole

>from poohland
>Toilet cleaners of Norway
>Doesnt have an oppinion
>keeps the toilets clean.