Holy shit, NBC OTA Olympics coverage is complete ass. When will another station get to do it?

Holy shit, NBC OTA Olympics coverage is complete ass. When will another station get to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1ey4MGu8
olympic.org/news/ioc-awards-olympic-games-broadcast-rights-to-nbcuniversal-through-to-2032
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/02/14/defying-experts-nbc-clings-to-its-pyeongchang-pronunciation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

after 2032

cbc.ca/

that's fucked

I hope you know it's mostly shit because most of its audience is women. Human interest takes precedence over the actual competition. I really doubt much would change if it was put on another network

Lauer downfall killed NBC. Also Tirico is fucking massive low energy

Just watch the streams on the nbc website you dumn ding dongs. You get every sport live, and no ads if you use the ublock filter.

>most of its audience is women

Then how come they they didn't bother showing most of the Men's skating program? Instead they showed Super-G which most people (men or female) don't give a shit about.

this. Between NBCSP and the Olympic News site, you get everything you want.

>pay $6 for a month of PIA of any other VPN
>watch HD streams from Canada and Yuro stations
literally the best option for the Olympics every year

Why do you keep pushing this view when everyone keeps telling you you're wrong?

Also, use the NBC Sports app. Everything is on there live and replays.

NBC wants people to subscribe to cable.

>not owning a cable package with over 500 HD channels
do people actually unironically choose not to have cable?

>tfw live near border so I get CBC

Feels good man, thank you Canuckbros

>NBC gets the next seven Olympics

god damn it

this but unironically
cordcutting is r*ddit-tier faggotry

You want to give the Winter Olympics back to CBS?
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1ey4MGu8

You have to pay, just use cbc

>experiencing technical difficulties.

doesn't work for me.

>The agreement from 2021 to 2032 is valued at USD 7.65 billion, plus an additional USD 100 million signing bonus to be used for the promotion of Olympism and the Olympic values between 2015 and 2020.

olympic.org/news/ioc-awards-olympic-games-broadcast-rights-to-nbcuniversal-through-to-2032

You need to have a VPN. Then, it would work.

No you don't. Just use your login for your cable company. I don't even have cable but was able to login through my Sling account.

>mispronouncing the host city on purpose

washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/02/14/defying-experts-nbc-clings-to-its-pyeongchang-pronunciation/

How fucking depressing.

I have bein channels on my kodi setup and they are fucking great , they have like 14 channels so they cover all sports and the Arabic commentators are always clueless about the sport so they don't talk that much so I enjoyed figure skating alot.

>No you don't.
>Just use your login for your cable company.
>I don't even have cable but was able to login through my Sling account.

>Sling is free

Just use a vpn autists, hola vpn addon works fine on cbc and opera browsers also have an integrated canadian vpn

CBS will always be godlike for Lillehammer and David Letterman's mom.

They're going to get fucking murdered on these ratings, Between the school shooting, the "Russia Scandal," the terrible, terrible fucking coverage. there's no fucking way they're going to even break even.

They should have (I know, hypothetically figured out a deal with one of the 3-dviewer,"free" 3D (tory could have stuffed full off ads every fucking viewer and boomers would not have realized since they are used to ads.

Could have introduced boomers to a new tech fror watch sports or...even mayberry TV shows and they'd have bet up an entire future demographic they thought they'd see a huge profit boost in the next year

>David Letterman's mom.

>using hola

Also there is nothing at all wrong with the NBC streams if you are staying up and watching them live. The PrimeTime coverage fucking blows.

I have VPN just pointing out anons stupidity. If you want to watch the Olympics past NBC's curated coverage on their main channel you have to pay for it by having a cable or Sling subscription login. Afaik all events are free to view on CBC and BBC.

>hola
that thing was revealed to be massive botnet during the last Euros iirc

>reddit spacing

>buy tv rights for the next 700 years
>lard of the free

They aren't getting ridiculous ratings, but they're still winning because nobody bothered to cross program anything interesting against them. Ratings are down for everything these days anyway