Do Greek (cracker) girls like African men like me? pic related: me

Do Greek (cracker) girls like African men like me? pic related: me

Nobody likes African """men"""

Online dating is not representative of the real world

You could kinda pass as local here

who is the russian on the left?

Real world Stats have Blacks at the bottom of barrel as well. Not surprising.
>Be Black
>ugly
>stupid
>poor
>shitty personalities

Where did you get that picture of me?

Khan'd

stop posting this bro, mom will get angry

Why is there picture of Ali? Are you sh*a dog by any chance?

Mashallah pure turkic descended from the khan himself

I have no asian subhuman dna i'm pure african

Isn't "we wuz khanz" funnier than "we wuz kangz" for Turkish and Turkick posters? Will the ironic BLACK posting stop soon in replace of YELLOW posting?

bump

SHIA is the religion of the BLACK men

not even shitskin women like shitskins
must be hard for you guys

you look like a dirty afghan

But he looks turkic I dont know what you're on about

I want to enrich your genepool with my BLACK genes white genes are corrupted

Sh*a is the religion of (f)arsi dogs, BLACK BULLS are Sunnis

fake map

pretty much all sandniggers universally prefer white women, that's true, don't see what makes roachbros an exception

>tfw T*rk
>tfw look exotic to exactly no one

I don't prefer cracker women dont get me wrong
i want to destroy white dna with my BBC

Pakistan alone has 40-50 million Shia, same with India. Many Shia are afraid to come out due to Sunni terrorism.

t. farsi dog larping as KARA BOGA

>I don't prefer cracker women
yeah right, come on roach no one on earth in the right frame of mind prefers shitskinettes lol, give me a break, have you seen how ugly your women are, I can take a shit right now, paint a moustache on it and it's still gonna be Miss Turkey 2017

>Many Shia are afraid to come out
are they gay or something

Reminder that There are only 100,000 Africans in turkey. Turkey is a Turkic/Anatolian mutt nation

-What do you call 10 roaches underneath your fridge
-Turkish Beauty pageant

Taqiya does sounds a little gay tbqh

here's a portrait of a Seljuk prince

Aren't you guys Russian?

What's the other in South Albania?

What makes you say that?

Bektashi
Originally a Turkmen sect that appeared in Turkmenistan then later in Anatolia because Bektashi Turkmens migrated to Anatolia from there and for some reasons Janissaries adopted Bektashi religion.

you tell me ahmedov

Cool, thx.

Your point?

Just buy her a belvedere

Handsome fellow

you look like a mexican you should illegally immigrate to the US

fake hadith

>The very idea would have been laughable in the Prophet's day, as it would still be in Arabia. The Arabs, to whose Adnani branch the Qureysh belong, were and are the originators of the slave trade. All over the Arab world, blacks are commonly called العبيد abeed "slave", not unlike Slavs in Europe who have slave as their ethnonym (although Slav is now a modern ethnonym; العبيد is not the official word for black in MSA, it is more analogous to nigger/negro). Even among the Arab communities in the US, Syrian children (e.g.) casually refer to the black urban neighbourhoods as the "mahalla of the abeeds" in Arabic, the "slave quarter". While they do not mean slave, they are using the terminology of the Arab world to refer to black people by a synonym for slave.

Very rare phenotype in Turkey. And average turk look like either as swarthy greek or arab

No TURKS are proud members of the BLACK race