Why did he need orange slices?

Why did he need orange slices?

because citrus is actually heaven

kek

Because things that fall have fallen

the people involved in making of this flick cared less than you do.

quipkino

what the fuck did that actually mean?

Quick! Cut to the next quip before we have to justify this razor-thin plot.

I’m not sure how subtle, if at all, the joke was supposed to be. I interpreted it as a reference to the fact that in the U.S., orange slices are frequently served as a snack in many youth soccer leagues, either in between halves of the match or post-match. Ant-Man was responding to the exertion caused by his (vague spoiler) surprise transformation and subsequent defeat by jokingly asking for something we give children who’ve been put through a workout on the pitch.

GUYS
how can I relate this thread to political topics and off topic discussion?

So only Americans get the joke? This is Beyoncè quip all over again.

I've never seen this movie and have no idea of the context but I'm going to assume either hangover cure or trying to get some taste out of his mouth.

They give orange slices to kids at soccer games

You put orange slices on a black eye. He just got punched so he needs 2 of them.

To prevent scurvy.

They changed it for international version.

>In France "Does anyone have a baguette?"

>Japan "Does anyone have some pocky?"

>In Sweden it was "Does anyone have some Nigerian cum?"

>In England, it was "Does anyone have a copy of the Koran?"

I just assumed he needed some vitamins cause of how much he exerted himself

You guys really are retarded and should consider killing yourselves for being this dumb. You don't even need to know anything about American culture or be a chad to determine what he meant by this. It's called looking at context. He just got punched in both eyes. He wants orange slice(s), as in more than one, likely one for each of his two eyes. Orange slices contain liquid, which can be applied to relieve pain, probably from being punched in the eyes.

talk about pancakes

this post is severely underatted

You see, he used his powers to become a big guy.
Big guys need orange slices to survive.