Wew Lad

Love him or hate him, this man has balls. Lets get a Colbert (aka best IRL troll) appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/videos/search?q=colbert ron paul morning jow&view=detail&mid=CBE0BD9CC8E82372585ACBE0BD9CC8E82372585A&FORM=VIRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

DO

IT

DON'T

Can someone tell me what happened.

CRINGE SO HARD

BASED AS FUCK

Trying too hard. Hunger Games is a dated reference and it's sad that he had one chance to say something and that was the best he had come up with.

Colbert was alright before he switched over to his new show, now he's just spewing buckets of liberal propaganda and it just makes his show a tiring thing to watch.

He literally just went back into his Colbert Report persona on tonights show so he could do another 'word of the day' segment.

I knew he was losing viewership, but going back to his old shtick just seems desperate.

Fuckin idiot can't even hit Drumpf effectively

Wait a sec, I thought he was for trump.

Liberals can't be based you dumb faggot

what do you expect he "crashed the convention" at 8am no one was there.

Kek really? What a fag.

You thought wrong

It was a good schtick and one I still find funny and endearing. Tek Jenson is also one of the funniest things I've read in years.

This though... this was just sad.

>le hunger games joke
about four years to late for that. maybe two at best
how tired
why is colbert fixated on this joke? hes been doing it since the begging of the election. it felt tired from the first time it was done.

RATINGS ARE TOO LOW TO EVEN CARE AT THIS POINT HE'LL BE FIRED BY THE END OF THE YEAR

NICE TRY SHILL!

he was paid to do this hth

No. Left Wing politics are in power. He is only a bully. Trump is the real punk.

well duh. that's why he's taking the liberal line.

How does one go from "I like Ron Paul. I do, I really do" to what colbert is now?

bing.com/videos/search?q=colbert ron paul morning jow&view=detail&mid=CBE0BD9CC8E82372585ACBE0BD9CC8E82372585A&FORM=VIRE

>Colbert
>balls

HAW HAW HAW

HE'S A WILD CRAZY GUY
MR. FUNNYMAN!

HAW HAW

He said that he quit doing the Colbert character because of something along the lines of he didn't want to drink from the cup of partisanship any longer. Sounded like he honestly realized and regretted what he and Jon were doing to the politics of millennials but then he does shit like this. There has to be some level of coercion coming from execs to do stuff like the swastika sketch and this. Unless he truly is that retarded not to care.

CLOWN SHOES, FUCKING CLOWN SHOES

What happened to I am America, and so can you?

His stuff seems to be a little date. Nevermind his political message. He's like that old dad who wants to be cool with the youth.

They should have shot him. His blood would've made a good red carpet for Trump.

His schtick made sense during the Bush years, but he needs to update. Lower caste normie whites have been made fun of enough, there's other people that need to be knocked down a few pegs.