ITT: Movies that couldn't be released today

ITT: Movies that couldn't be released today

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2010/11/hobbit_casting_director_fired.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not?

not enough niggers

No black ppl. Because you know, they deserve place in what is pretty much European folklore.

Not enough explosions and fighting.

Battle of Five Armies came out recently. Basically same thing but worse.

Sup Forumsbeards have such a victim complex it's pathetic

Yes it would and it would also get great reviews from critics and audiences. Quit being a little bitch

"Jews, spics, niggers, and now a girl?"

>what are orcs?

>recently
The movie was made 2012.

>"We're supposed to believe there are no people of color in Middle Earth? The orcs are the only people without lily-white skin. This is extremely problematic."

I wanna see a Silmarilion movie so badly, but at the same time I knew they would fuck it up.

They made a remake though.

I've always thought the Silmarillion would be better suited to a ten episode miniseries with hour-long episodes. Though to be fair, I also think I feel that way about each of the LotR books, even though I'd say the movies turned out really well overall.

Male centric, no black people who aren't under a lb of make-up.

If were including the possibility of watered down remakes then sure, anything can be released today.

Just remake LOTR with some black characters and more women next time I guess?

>Western nations defending themselves from invasion
>Clearly defined gender roles
>All white cast

LOTR is everything the left hates.

>White cast
>White author
>White director
>wholesome
>no progressive neoliberal agenda
>heterosexual
>two genders
>traditional gender roles
>no race mixing
>not 'splodey and overly flashy
>knows how to pace itself
>It's a relatively modern White mythos made by a White author drawing from White, European folklore.
>It's a glorious monument to the White culture that we're told by Hollywood Jews doesn't exist.

I'm honestly surprised it was made when it was. It's the pinnacle of pro-White cinema, and it's extremely likely nothing like this will ever be made again.

5 years ago is recent

Tolkein was a huge fan of Jews

you're "muh pro-white work" is a bunch of bullshit. There's a reason the Jews (Dwarves) Are noble creatures who side against the forces of evil

Well they started working on it in the 90s.

Despite his other excellent qualities, Tolkein was still an eternal Anglo. Him not being wise on the true nature of the Jews doesn't mean LotR isn't an inherently beautiful, pro-White, White piece of culture.

>Implying the gold-obsessed jewdwarves didn't side against evil so they could be the only evil

Him liking Jews doesn't preclude LOTR from being pro-white... I don't follow your logic one bit.

TV show but you know at least one of them would have been quadroon or castizo if it were released today

I've seen a lot of retarded posts, but given that they just finished shitting out a terrible Hobbit trilogy simply because the audience is still there this has to take the cake.

>claims others are crying
>saves that image for when he gets assrashed

fuck Drumphf am I right?

Being Jew wise makes you aware of their influence in media. Throwing a fit that people notice sociological manipulation makes you look like either a tool, or a Jew.

Are you making a joke about the title having "Men", because most of the complaints here are about diversity/race and this film did fine by being diverse AND looking realistic (most importantly it was good sci-fi too).

they don't make them like they used to

here here!

Tokein loved elves white people were just there.

[.05 Israeli shekels have been deposited into your account.]

If they plan a remake of the trilogy and force their shitty agenda, I will kill myself.

you realize that the casting director for the hobbit movies was fired because he was looking for "light skin tones" (for hobbits) only?

vulture.com/2010/11/hobbit_casting_director_fired.html

>H-O-M-I-E-S

>white man on poster
uggh

What the fuck is wrong with some of you people on this board? This thread and the Samurai Jack one... only you can come to such deluded interpretations all boiling down to races, genders and politics.

mah sheriff

I wish so badly they used less cgi in the hobbit movies. They've already aged horribly visually, not to mention making 3 films out of a small children's novel made them do stupid shit like the forced romance plot, the white orc, and that sniveling guy from laketown getting way too much screen time.

Meanwhile I can pop in Fellowship and watch it through to Return and it's a masterpiece.

>Iron man in blackface

>races, genders and politics
It's almost like that's what most movies coming out today are about

The sheriff is near!

orcs are literally niggers

because its actually an awful movie

>tfw the sheriff is near

dont take the bait fellas

Lurk moar

>no racemixing
>who are Aragorn and Arwen
COULDNT BE MORE WRONG MATE