Erdogan STILL hasn't turned Incirlik AB's power back on

Erdogan STILL hasn't turned Incirlik AB's power back on

>reportedly, the Turkish side of the base has kept power this whole time
>it was only turned off for the US/NATO side
>it is still turned off
>they are keeping supplies like food and water from getting through, the base is on rationing
>the no-fly zone has been lifted and missions are being flown again, but that's the only good news
>all power coming from internal generators, no AC as a result, power only used for mission-critical facilities

What's going on, anons? Is Erdogan just this desperate for senpai to notice him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Turkish_coup_d'état
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're going to need to provide some sources for this. And if it is accurate, it indicates the Turks believe the assistance for coup-involved aircraft to have come from Americans.

But again, sources.

Stupid ass they said flat out sa.e day that they believed America was behind the coup.

Fucking low information poster

God I hope he tries to grab the nukes.

Source for base info.
All has been quiet as far as the media seems concerned since the power was cut.

Kek

Turks gonna get BTFO by us if they keep playing that game.

Use Google you lazy niggers

>mfw OP made a meme of a screenshot I took

Yes, I know they said they believed America was behind the coup. The OP is specifically talking about Incirlik AFB, though, and is claiming that the Turkish part of the base has power and the American side does not and is effectively on lock down. Which implies that actual Americans may have been piloting, or at least providing, the refueling aircraft.

Up until now we've known that refueling aircraft came from Incirlik. OP is claiming that the Turkish part of the base isn't being targeted with the same measures.

Yes, you stupid motherfucking asshole

Yes.

They know/believe that the evil USA was behind trying to kill their muslim president and now, only a few hours later are trying to harass and pressure the military outpost of that same evil

What

You thought this was a motherfucking game kiddo? It only gets worse from here.

>It only gets worse from here.
Eh, I doubt it. Maybe if you're a ZOGbot on that base or some government kike worried about losing prime territory for nuking a largely White and Christian Russia, but for regular people it really doesn't matter.

We are seen as weak.

What are we gonna do about it? Nothing.

We need Trump.

We are in the first weeks of the next world war. Doubt it not.

Whatever happens, do not allow yourself to be conscripted

No matter the provocation

This coup is is Reichstag Fire. Could Trump pull off one?

It's the reichstag fire for the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic Caliphate

>troops literally quit before any fighting
>Erdrogan conveniently on Holiday when "fighting" occurs
>"rebels" have his plane in their sights

This just fucking reeks all over the place. If Erdrogan wants to get uppity he'll get his war.

Maybe. Honestly I think the more likely outcome is for the US to just shrink off defeated.

If I'm obese and drafted do I go to like a weight loss boot camp first? Or just straight rejected?

It's not in our hands anymore

The enemy has been dictating the tempo for a few years now

America is besieged and Islam is rising.

Edrogen believes in ISIS, the caliphate. Egypt, Iraq, Libya, now Turkey. The moon of Islam is rising. We are living in the calm before the storm

Getting a little weird now

Did Erdogan ally with ISIS?

I fear a strike on US soil where it would be so bad that US has to nuke Syria or whatever country ISIS is in as a first reaction

When did USA get sissified so much? How can they stay calm if Erdo got their nukes hostage

>The Black Flag will fly over the Dome

1 of the signs has come true

1 is coming true now

10 left to go

>it will happen when the weather cools, that's when they will make their move.

>Did Erdogan ally with ISIS?
Judging from the peacemaking he was trying to do with both Russia and Syria just days before this coup attempt was made, I'd say it's the exact opposite.

Whatever oil money and strategic cooperation with the US was agreed on, it looks like he wants out. In Turkey right now they are blaming the shoot down of that Russian jet on a Gulenist pilot who has been arrested as a coup conspirator.

Maybe it's a cover-your-ass move, maybe it isn't. It looks to me like Turkey realizes ISIS is a spent force, Iran isn't going anywhere, and they don't want to be left holding the ISIS bag when the US tries to hand it off.

We don't want to have to invade you, destroy your infrastructure, arrest all your muslim psychopath leaders and instill martial law on you.

If we can help it. Yes it would be costly but US vs. Insurgent casualties are 100 to 1.

They send you as a sand bag.

Straight to boot to lose weight, and you'll be recycled after every class until your lard ass isn't a lard ass anymore.

Look for September through October

erroroach is about to get fucked by lawless cock of the Russian.

>can't wait to sit back and watch from my cozy chair and scotch,

PROOFS!?
Us and Russia are two of the same.

Shouldnt be too difficult. In af boot camp back in 02 i went from 198lbs to 167.

And thats af.

>implying anything of the kind is going to happen

Turkey, for all that we've seen over the past week, has a powerful military and you can be damned sure that a US invasion would spark a massive patriotic resistance movement

So WW3 probably starts in September

GET COMFY BOYS

>says a country that only exists because of US military propping it up

No they won't. If he can't pass the basic bootcamp requirements they will kick him out.

If he has known health problems before even going to bootcamp, he will be kicked out.

The only way you get into a squad while being out of shape and fat is if you went on reverse and got fat or got fat while on duty.

HAHAHAH

american kikes getting evicted out of Turkey

what a sweet situation

lets hope this starts the collapse of NATO

YANKEE GO HOME

100 to 1 is a conservative estimate, if the muslims with to save their small little lives, they should meet in the streets and press their small brains against the concrete. Great violence is coming, maybe if even ignorant people see it coming, we can have a peaceful change.

>An Atheist Russia is going to push the muslim the shit so far up there ass, islam will be spewing shit for the next century.

Can't say I'm mad in the least, can't wait for sweet sweet cozy world fire time.

You will be conscripted...

You'll just be a cop deporting browns and blacks or you'll be sent to work on an oil rig after the shale cos are nationalized.

Erdogan is pushing for a second Gezi protest, he says he is going to demolish it. He also said he has an very important announcement to make tomorrow.

Get ready for your juicy happening user

Storing 90 nukes on mudshit soil.
What can possibly go wrong?

he won't until Kerry calls him and tells him that he'll be sending him Gulen

there is no other way out of this, even the feisty Bush administration wouldn't start a war this close to the elections

this is a massive blow on the US's image

>YANKEE GO HOME

We can't wait to leave your shit hole. Just imagine the scope of the flushing sound when we leave : )

Hey who knows

maybe south korea and japan will grow some balls and do the same?

>inb4 we'll nuke the world

DO IT ALREADY KIKE FAGGOTS

How do we really know that there are even nuclear weapons in Turkey.

Good thing it was a false flag and he's just bluffing us, r-right guys?

As a lard-ass that passed BCT at Ft. Benning, I can tell you that it depends on your MOS. If you're going into a tech MOS like 25N, they'll fudge your test scores and push you through anyway, but make your life hell in AIT until you pass. You'll have to work weekends, you can't drive, can't wear civilian clothes, can't go off base, can't graduate, can't get MOS-Q, etc, until you pass an APFT. If you're just going to an OSUT, like Infantry or something, you'll recycle until you pass the APFT.

If you're being drafted, you're most likely going to be infantry; they'll shove you through OSUT anyway and let you just die in the field, though.

Start jogging.

I swear, no one outside of America and Russia fully appreciates how powerful America is. Even the "Shock and Awe" campaign at the beginning of the 2003 war was a small fraction of our navy and air force. We, on two separate occasions brought one of the worlds most powerful militaries too its knees in weeks.

What you see on the news is the tiniest hint of America's wrath when roused. Ask the Japanese, and that was 75 years ago. Doing something like, say, attacking and killing an airbase worth of american soldiers, would provoke that kind of wrath. Patriotic resistance or no, the American people would howl for blood, and they always get it when they howl.

Do you understand how utterly overwhelming American military power was at the end of the second world war? We have grown much since then.

Yeah Americans have really big dicks, too. Here's an infographic

I think you are viewing this the wrong way. The Armed Forces aren't really afraid of anything happening because they can topple Turkey in a day if it comes down to that. We have entire carrier groups in the fucking Mediterranean. It's just one big diplomatic powerplay. Sucks for the guys on that base, but if Turkey legitimately tried to push the issue they would have an ACTUAL coup of desperation as the Turkey military (even Erdogan loyalists) desperately tries to save their country.

It's kind of sad how people view things in terms of "strength" or "weakness", though. Some politician blustering on the world stage doesn't mean shit. The fact we can glass Turkey whenever we want does.

keked

bingo. They either have to send him Gulen or put up a war to control Turkey immediately.

I'm betting Obama extradites him by Friday, and we're in a war regardless by September

Yup he could get a hired cholo to attack a beloved black person.
Or viceversa
The campaign is already blaming illegals for black poverty

it's going to be a proxy war against Russia, it's not going to be easy, and the sheer number of refugees this creates will destroy Europe permanently

this is why it sucks trying to talk to americans about geopolitics in general. you always bring up 'we can destroy anything in minutes' as if it's just that simple. your patriotism is great but it really blinds you in foreign policy, which is why you get stuck in quagmires like this is turning out to be

to be honest, you tried to coup a NATO ally and it failed. He believes it. His people believe it. Russia believes it. Even the rest of NATO probably knows what's up.

It's not a diplomatic powerplay, he's going to flip Turkey over to Russia and this will be a complete shitshow

I have no patriotism whatsoever. I don't really like my country's foreign policy at all. Those are just facts I'm pointing out. If Incirlik were materially threatened (i.e, not this diplomatic powerplay that is being staged to get us to hand over Gulen), special operations groups would move in. If the nukes were legitimately out of our control, the entire area would be carpeted in airstrikes. (That's protocol, not some gross exaggeration. US and Russia take nuclear proliferation more seriously than almost anything else.)

You're a fucking idiot if you think Turkey is going to fight a war with the US.

nice source

I have a source in Turkey, not sure how reliable in the long run but he's been spot on so far. He told me the reason the power is turned off is to be able to monitor them closely. The Turkish side of the base is now hostile to the US/NATO side and there are 42 helicopters "missing", which means a second coup is in the works.

They're not leaving any chances, apparently if the second coup is attempted, the US side of the base is going to be stormed immediately.

I would laugh if that happened. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

>oh shit we've got problems with our military
>probably can't rely on them too much
>I know, let's start a war!

November. Thats when we decide our president

>US was involved
>were is da boofs
>well the coup happened, isn't that proof enough?
>meanwhile Recipe Man is cleaning out the military, the judicial system, and god knows how many citizens that oppose him

I wish we would just invade and split Turkey right down the middle with Russia. Our foreign policy is a fucking joke, we still treat Russia like the USSR when they could be a great ally.

No, I'm 100% confident that American geopolitical objectives like the Bosphorus, Dardanelles, Incirlik, the ability to carry out nuclear strikes deep into Russia, control of several pipelines, control of the influx of refugees into Europe are so fucking important that the US will fight a war to keep them, even if it comes at high cost.

A war is going to be necessary at this point. Lord Roach is convinced we've tried to kill him, and he may be completely right. He's not going to forget this, and will need to be removed ASAP

Part of that is Russia is very, very hawk-like with regards to the US. Every time we try to thaw there's a contingent in Russia that makes it very hard. (Admittedly, US has factions like that too.) Ultimately, it's probably impossible for us to be allies as long as both countries want to be in a dictating position. If one was willing to follow that would change things. But Russia wants to be (a) top dog, and USA is still by default the top dog, so the twain is unlikely to meet until one of them becomes okay with following.

Honor, Fear, Interest. It is these things that drive nations to war.

The US does nothing to protect its honor, it fears nothing (this is a bad thing), and its interests are schizophrenic and illogical. We could very well be bulled by Turkey to satisfy the wishes of its new dictator, because our leaders don't want to acknowledge that we could even be threatened.

If you pretend to fail physical requirements they will keep you in. You are just sent to a special platoon

Russia wants to present itself as top dog, not actually be one. Even the USSR was like this. So long as we don't encroach on them like with Ukraine, they will not feel threatened enough to fuck with us. Therefore, we can be allies (I do mean this in a limited sense of course). We definitely don't have to be hostile to one another like today, especially because we share many goals outside of Europe.

amerifats refueled coup jets. there's a lot of questions about their involvement, and looking at past coups, it was always the americans who orchestrated them.

the main reason for american coups was always turkey playing around with Russia/China. In 1960, Menderes wanted to take a loan from USSR after Marshall plan money ran out. In 1980 Demirel wanted to help russia resolve the afghan war. Both times Amerifats interfered

This time Erdo mended relations with putin after the plane incident, indicating that the syrian conflict could be resolved, but King Nigger can't have that. There's also increasing chinese influence in the Middle Eastern Region as a whole so Americans just wanted to make sure that chinese incluence can be curbed

It has it's own power station. I've been there TDY. Also, I never seen a US military installation on foreign soil that didn't have its own power station and water treatment facility.

kekked heavily.

>amerifats refueled coup jets

You do understand Incirlik AB is not exclusively US/NATO? Right? There's a Turkish side, that's where the refueling went on. It was a Turkish commander who was arrested. You can weave some unproven theory that the US was somehow behind that, but it's untrue to say Amerifats actually refueled those jets.

Truth is, none of us here know what actually happened. Personally I find it unlikely the US was behind this coup simply because of how fucking godawful it was, but whatever. That doesn't mean the coupers didn't approach the US and say, "Uh, hey, would you accept this?" And some intelligence officer might have said, "Sure, if you don't fuck it up", but that doesn't count as sponsoring a coup. That shit happens all the time with many countries, it's basically just another aspect of diplomacy.

>and looking at past coups, it was always the americans who orchestrated them.
Bull fucking shit.

could someone add a smug erdogan pepe in the background

I think the US was involved but there's a zero percent chance any of the american airmen would ever be in on that coup. That's not the way the CIA works.

If there were any American operators in the country, they would have been SF helping the assault at Erdogan's vacation spot, and be long exfiltrated by now.

educate yourself please.
there are literally thousands of books written about this shit

1960 coup was all about USSR
>Colonel Alparslan Türkeş orchestrated the plot. He was a member of the junta (tr:Milli Birlik Komitesi), and had been among the first 16 officers trained by the United States in 1948 to form the stay-behind anti-communist organization, counter-guerrilla.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Turkish_coup_d'état

1980 coup was all about Iran
>Washington started developing the Rapid Deployment Forces (RDF) in implementation of the Carter doctrine, for a quick intervention in areas outside NATO, particularly in the Persian Gulf, and without having to rely on NATO troops. On 1 October 1979 President Jimmy Carter announced the foundation of the RDF. One day before the military coup of 12 September 1980 some 3,000 American troops of the RDF started a maneuver Anvil Express on Turkish soil.[31] Just before the coup, the general in charge of the Turkish Air Forces had travelled to the United States.[9]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement

there were 12 coup jets. we have only 1 refuelling plane and it's stationed at another base that was on lockdown. the math just isn't there. how did coup planes stay in the air so long if all our refuelling planes were on the ground?

>there were 12 coup jets. we have only 1 refuelling plane and it's stationed at another base that was on lockdown. the math just isn't there. how did coup planes stay in the air so long if all our refuelling planes were on the ground?

If you want to start raising questions of stuff that makes zero sense about the coup, there's a couple dozen things I'd think of before getting to the pedestrian matter of refueling jets.

>refuelling jets
>one of the key issues regarding such a huge loss of life and the inability of loyalist officers to stop the coupists pilots when they would land to refuel
>pedestrian matters

top kek

If obama had any nuts at all he would take a stand on this, elections be damned. Can't let some third rate shithole tell us what to do.

Typical muslim conspiracy theorist
If the us was behind it your shitty country would be taken over within an hour.

Just like Cuba, right? Fuck off, that's not a real argument

In 1994 the Turkish Air Force signed a deal to lease two and purchase seven Boeing KC-135R Stratotanker aerial refueling tanker aircraft.[45] Following the arrival of all seven purchased aircraft, the two leased KC-135Rs were returned to the United States.[45] All seven KC-135R Stratotanker aircraft of the Turkish Air Force have received the Pacer CRAG (Compass, Radar And GPS) upgrade. The KC-135R-CRAG Stratotanker aerial refueling tanker aircraft of the Turkish Air Force are operated by the 101st Squadron, stationed at the Incirlik Air Base.[45]

That one's not true. Again, that's not how the CIA operates. You're right, the Americans financed the coup, and gave the go ahead, but you're looking in the wrong place.

Shh friend, we don't want them to know we're on to them.
Maybe we can stay independent another 30 years.

>conspiracy theorist
>literally a billion evidence of US involvement

Look, i'm not saying something like "all coups were started by US". All i'm saying that the history of turkish coups shows that every single coup was staged by Americans to achieve certain goals in the region. It's always been like this. You can deny the goals that US might have - maybe the 1980 coup wasn't about Iran.

But you can't deny the facts. You can't just say that f16s during this year's coup magically were refuelled by God. It just isn't the case.

You have seven refuelling aircraft that are all based out of Incirlik, so... yes it's the CIA, but drop that one point, because you've picked the wrong tree to bark at.

Our head nigger wants to skate out of office pretending everything is fine and he did a good job
He's helped by our cucked media

Compared to really basic stuff like "why did jets refuse to fire on the fucking President" and "who starts a coup on 9 PM on a Friday", yeah, it's a pretty minor detail.

If the Gulenists really were just couping because they were about to be fired, that makes US involvement very unlikely. The chances of the most powerful country in the world backing a coup motivated by a bunch of mid-level officers who are acting out of fear and panick over losing their fucking jobs? If you genuinely find that likely, I don't even know what to say. Would you like to buy a bridge in Arizona?

>they are keeping food and water from getting through
>missions are being flown again
Berlin Airlift 2016 here we come, rev up those Galaxies burger

Notice how quickly amerifat CIA posters will counter this. I believe you entirely.

Fuck the CIA, this coup is their biggest failure yet.

I don't deny that the US has a history with coups. In fact, if the coup had been successful or had been just _somewhat_ less haphazard I'd be inclined to agree we probably had some sort of involvement in it, if only at the "we will accept it" level. But this thing was so horrifically executed I have a hard time believing it was sanctioned, directly or otherwise.

One thing Erdogan's supporters seem to have a hard time coming to grips with is just because an outcome might be helpful to the US, doesn't mean we engineered it. Which is strange, because Erdogan is showing them right now how opportunism works--does the fact he fired 3,000 judges the same day his government was almost toppled mean he planned the coup? Not neccessarily! It just means he took advantage of the moment.

Those jets weren't armed. They went up without armament.

People who start a coup at 9PM on a Friday expect that it's going to be over and done with by ten. The commando raid on Erdogan's compound probably did have CIA operators in country to assist with it, and I imagine the entire plan hinged on capturing him there. After he was tipped off and managed to get away... here we are. Looking at a bizarre 'coup' where most of the planes and tanks look like they were just for a show of force.

That base has 40 nukes on it too.

This whole 'coup' was a warning from the CIA/USA to cut the shit and cooperate.

He's gonna end up dead by the end of the month.

I see. But incirilk is definately involved.

>fear and panick over losing their fucking jobs

lel, they were going to be imprisoned. it's not just "losing jobs". the order for their arrest was going to be executed on the 16th in the morning, and they found out about the order. hence the sloppiness of the coup

I can guarantee you that it wasn't designed to be a real 'coup' in the traditional sense.

The gameplan was to catch Erdogan offguard immediately at his compound, and in the meantime lock down the bridges and buzz some F16s around the capital in a display of power. After Erdogan's in handcuffs or killed by gunfire, the rest of the military will move in to 'stabilize the situation' and Obama declares 'he wishes to support the democratically elected leader after a brief transition period' - that makes a lot more sense, no?

that would result in the fastest assassination in history

>One thing Erdogan's supporters seem to have a hard time coming to grips with is just because an outcome might be helpful to the US, doesn't mean we engineered it.

one thing amerifats don't seem to understand is just because the result is beneficial to Erdogan, doesn't mean he engineered it.

Also, general incompetence of the CIA is known by everyone. Look at the mess that is Iraq and Afghanistan.

He's not going to try and grab the nukes. They've got PAL electronic locks and he's got nobody to drop them on. You can't nuke the Kurds out of Turkey.

I just fucking said that just because he's taking advantage of the situation doesn't mean he engineered it. Do you have absolutely no reading comprehension? You just repeated my point.

i didn't read your post fully, my dear CIA agent :^)

I'm not worried about him trying to grab the nukes, I know he won't be able to even do anything with them. The fact that he's keeping the power off on a base that has nukes on it though isn't exactly endearing his CIA handlers. That's my point.