youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE
youtube.com/watch?v=tiuUlEIZoA4
youtu.be/IlywbAGWswg
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik
youtube.com/watch?v=0G0IS94bBlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=McUwVg6MfOk

youtube.com/watch?v=2jzZOgLH4KU

More characterization in that 30 second clip than in the entire prequel trilogy or TFA.

this is the worst change

explain

youtube.com/watch?v=BUDXdyRoQH4

see 0:54
youtu.be/ZG1AWVLnl48?t=54s

brevity is the soul of whit
-william shatner

Found TFA fanboy

i actually fucking hate that this song got fucked like it did. the score and this scene, they way it harmonized really used to fill me with such a deep emotion now i can only think of all the shitty trailers for all the shitty spinoff movies and product tie ins that have used this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE

Not the same user but its fairly obvious. It shows Luke's desire to be more than a simple farmer while also giving the audience a taste of what else could be out there, letting the imagination run wild.

>Attack of the Clones is not ki-
youtube.com/watch?v=tiuUlEIZoA4

nice moves old man..Han solo was chad..

youtu.be/IlywbAGWswg

>Twins, one male, one female
>Just like Luke and Leia
>The female "discovers" the Force at a place that becomes known as the "Force Tree"
>The female twin founds the Jedi Order
>The male twin is evil and kills the female.
>Before she dies she makes a prophecy that she will return as The One
>Meanwhile Darth Sidious creates Anakin Skywalker to be a false prophet / golem type creation
>The Jedi are fooled into thinking he's The One
>The Jedi only realize their mistake too late.
>Anakin destroys almost all the Jedi
>Luke tries to redeem his evil father who literally slaughtered children.
>Rey is born and she is the perfect reincarnation of The One. Flawless in every way.
>She finds Luke Skywalker, who now just like his evil father, wants to destroy the Jedi Order

Rey will stop Luke's plans, restore order to the galaxy, and will destroy the dark side. She will also bring about the rise of the new Jedi order as predicted by Supreme Leader Snoke in TFA.

The entire Star Wars saga is about how women are good and men are evil.

it's already been established

what videogame is this?
the fucking acting and dialogue is shite.

The Rogue One Imperial March/Force Theme remix is the worst. Eventually they'll just play all the themes at once for the ultimate nostalgia marketing

Padme's costumes in Ep2 are absolute boner fuel.

But the music is godly. And the poetry of it all mmmm quite poignant indeed

Why does this feel so star warsy? Why can't the mouse make things be star warsy? I like star warsy things

its not poetic, its a fucking lame pastiche.
fuck the prequels and nuwars/

>literally showing that you're just a brain dead follower of RLM
Okay.

So are you retarded or are you just dead inside?

George is good when there's no dialogue

>less than a min
>no words spoken
>creates more emotion than the new movie
wtf I love lucas now

Lucas on his own was hit and miss, but you team him up with someone who can edit him and he becomes golden

You have autism.

what the fuck. i have no recollection of any of this, apart from the arena

>PT

A little, but 2/3 had some good kino

>TFA

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik
For me, it's Yoda lifting the X-Wing from the swamp.

In the Empire Strikes Back, all the audience knew about the Force so far was that it helped Luke make a 1-in-a-million shot (like divine luck), choke people, and bring small objects to you. But here, the Force does what Luke think is literally impossible. That, with Yoda's speech before, shows how mystical and wondrous the Force really is. It's a cathartic, almost religious moment

youtube.com/watch?v=0G0IS94bBlM

I literally cannot imagine a scene like this existing in nu-Star Wars. They move too fast.

I don't really hate the supposed leaks about the force tree or whatever, but if they are true, they sure make scene like this seem trivial in the grand scheme, which sucks because they're the ones that have the most emotion. Small in scale, about family and not prophecies or mysteries.

At first I didn't think much of this scene, it was just Luke upset with his uncle about not going to the academy, etc. A couple months ago I was smoking weed and decided to watch Star Wars for added enjoyment out of a movie I've watched dozens of times and know every scene. For those of you that have smoked weed, you know that it can actually enhance your perception for details and feelings, or at least it does for me. And then it hit me, I could feel what Luke was feeling in that very same moment. The frustration that it will take at least another whole year in this dusty shithole of a planet, and that he won't be able to realize his dream yet again of going to space to join the academy. I almost cried when all these emotions suddenly became as clear as if they were happening to me.

>inb4 dude weed lmao

It can be fun when you're watching movies or playing video games, it enhances your appreciation.

God john Williams is truly incredible, the movies wouldn't be as near as good for me without his music.

Spielberg and Lucas owe a not insignificant portion of their fame and fortune to John Williams' scores.

>Look at how deep I am for preferring a movie that literally everyone has seen and idolizes

All Star Wars threads should be purged

>A little, but 2/3 had some good kino
2 was the shittiest of the bunch by far. at least episode one had some interesting art design

I'll keep the SW threads if we can purge the capeshit threads.

Fuck off.