Visit London and Paris thinking Sup Forums is exaggerating about the muslim shit

>visit London and Paris thinking Sup Forums is exaggerating about the muslim shit
>they're not, place looks like half of Morocco moved in

What the fuck is this? I thought it was a meme.

Yeah it's not a meme, but people have become numb because there's really nothing the average peasant can do at this point.

>go to internationally well visited x city
>it's full of the people that make up more than a third of the planets population

shocking

Sup Forums ruined me, before, i though the state of affairs of a country was due to unfavorable circumstances and bad decisions of their ruling apparatus but this huge African/Arab/Mongrel diaspora made me realize that the evil plaguing them was deeply lodged in the hearths of themselves and wherever they are they will bring mayhem.

>flag
>talks about how half of morocco has moved in

those africans and middleeasterners in your cities aren't tourists Hans, they are there for good

Are swedis suburbs really a muslim enclaves? I saw at the TV that Stockholm is full of sandniggers

its kind of funny in a way. There were politicians in the 70s and 80s saying "in 30 years foreigners will be x % of the population" and of course they dismissed as stupid, racist, nazis, using bad data to support their claims.
Now when people say we will soon be minorities in our own countries they are told they are stupid, racist, nazis and using bad data to support their claims

>visit BA thinking it's "the paris of south america"
>drive between the airport and the city looks like a flat favela

hey just like the poles

glad we come to an understanding

proofs

argentina is not white

yeah, it must feel terrible to have cities that advanced and full of opportunites and capital that people from all over the world want to move there. thank god that it won't ever to Poland, scruffy looking cities with shitty wages and no career opportunities are amazing

Good post

Why doesn't some suicidal nationalist just cut off the head of the snake? Whites are better at making boom boom devices anyway

Are Europeans that apathetic?

That's what they get for fucking up those countries in the firs place

All of those who were part of "miljonprogrammet" are

Picture related, the local slum

Stockholm isn't. They can't even afford getting close to the inner city and the suburbs surraounding Stockholm (Danderyd, Lidingö etc) are literally the rich blonde people: the suburbs. The suburbs outside the city are pure sandnigs though.

>local slum
>looks similiar to my apartament building
why is life so unjust

>full of opportunites and capital that people from all over the world want to move there
ah yes, "full of opportunities"
>thank god that it won't ever to Poland, scruffy looking cities with shitty wages and no career opportunities are amazing
maybe you should learn some useful skills instead of expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter

The situation is the same in all the parts of Europe.Fortunately i live in a little city and i have not a big problems (but at 200 m from my home there are a palace where the major have put the niggers) Big cities like Rome o Milan are literaly a shithole.

>visit London and Paris
Yeah, no

they come here for welfare and nothing more you dumbfuck

i wanted to visit paris when i was younger but i don't anymore well that's my story thank you for listening

that would be considered a rich people neighbourhood in latvia

>measuring countries by how much money they have
ah yes capitalism has truly done a number on you

Visiting Rome was quite sad. Even sadder that my own ethnic bengali population hassled me more than they bother the local italian population. Got into altercations with two somalians in Rome and Venice. Why do those people get special treatment and get to bother people on the streets and sell stolen goods? It's not racist to subject them to Italian laws I hope.

kek
you just destroyed this fag

BA was the paris of south america in the 30s.
To see nice places of BA you should visit Recoleta, Retiro,Palermo and avoid the villas like the bajo flores

In the UK only Romanians and Bulgarians claim benefits poles Indians and pakis don't

>enforce to law
>in italy
we are too permissive.

>t. kekonlywhatsonthesurfacematters.

>Indians and Pakis don't
t. Rasheed Ahmed Muhammed