13 reasons why

Is Tony's whole "1950s greaser" schtick a thing in American high schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nAyZRszhqa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What spic names their kid tony?

Not from the highschools I been too. Only ones that still hold true are jocks, nerds, and prude sjw cunts now I guess.

It's not, Mexicans are just 60 years behind the rest of us

Tony best boy.
Jeff second

He is a gearhead.

He is so cute, damn. Too bad he is like 160cm or something.

Antonio ya tard

I think they went to a model agency and hired them all for this show.

I was honestly distracted by his looks for the entire series.

He looks like he would treat you right.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

Are kids really covered in tattoos in american high schools?

Nerds?
Everyone's a "nerd" now.

His acting make me thinks hes a robot or a ghost of Christmas past type deal

That hair is incredible. I would kill for the thickness.

LISTEN THE FUCKING TAPES

>DID I KILL HANNAH???!!!
>Yes you did.
>Didn't kill Hannah.

He had to say that so Clay would actually listen to the tape, since Clay was being a giant pussy who wasted days listening instead of binging them all in one day like everyone else.

Fuck binge listeners he was experiencing them as the author intended

>muh height
Holy shit you have to be a female right?

Tfw he listened to all the tapes in one night in the book.

This thread just confirms that only females watch this show around here

and before you say "I'm gay" it's not working anymore you bitches. We know the real truth.

>I published a fucking poem, Bryce is a rapist

How many American high schools are like the ones you see in movies and TV like this?

I remember watching a particular 'urban' installment of Bring it On and it was still huge with a big auditorium and sports halls etc - but just a bit run down.

Is it for the middle-classes or are poorer districts similar?

I think it might be partly because a lot of students need to be accommodated for and so there's economies of scale? Where I'm from, each year group/cohort has maybe 125-150 students.

t. Europoor

You caught me user, I'm a chick posting on Sup Forums

>therapy dogs

really depends on where you live. Typically, bigger cities have a lot of high schools with smaller populations compared to smaller areas which tend to have one, maybe 2, high schools so the population (and thus, at least hopefully, the school) is larger.

The size of the school can depend on the income level of the area or just the history--a big school in an urban area may be quite old, built when the area had seen better days. The reason why they'd use a bigger school in a Bring it On movie is for filming/practicality.

That's a great idea, actually.

Doggos are disgusting, Get kittens.

I fucking love you tony

Why would a spic name their child with an Italian name?

Listen to the tapes

no. the show is written by a bunch of 40-50 year olds who think this is how 16 year olds act, dress, and speak. it's really stupid.

Antonio is a Romanian name you idiots. They are gypsies.

>Antonio is a Romanian name you idiots

>Not posting Jeff
Man I would love a season of Clay being bad with girls and Jeff helping him out

His last name is Padilla, which is Spanish in origin. He's not a gypsy, or if he is by some random chance ethnically a gypsy, his family doesn't remotely abide by the gypsy lifestyle.

13 Reasons Why.... Clay Can't Get a Date

is tyler, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

>his family doesn't remotely abide by the gypsy lifestyle
>talking Romanian
>car workshop
>race horses
yes they do.

Jeff a kill

If you are a degenerate that is into stalking and shooting up schools, then yes, he is /yourguy/

Califag here. Mexicans are stuck in the fucking '50s. They have the biggest fucking hard-on for Do-Wop music, greaser style shit, and I have no idea why. It's cool to like the music, but you actually get some of them walking around dressed like the Misfits. Anybody have a clue what causes this?

is Tony a top or a bottom?

13 first dates

people on Sup Forums actually watch this trash or is this all sarcasm?

I think he's Puerto Rican or something, when he spoke Spanish, it wasn't a Mexican accent but it was a natural one
Also RIP my nigga Jeff

Unironically GOAT.

Man I had a Jeff in hs. Probably would have kms if I didn't desu.

>cute black grills
My dick can't handle this show

Did anyone else get really mad when Hannah called Student council kid right I front of Clay and went on a date with him?

Actually most of the "reasons" why are because she acted like a goodie two shoes teenager.

If he was of spanish descent he would be tall. Therefore he's mestizo.

Sheri BEST GIRL

Is it? Can you tell me more about it? my girlfriend told me to watch it but i've been reluctant, might give it a shot

>Jessica
>Cute
I'm black and I couldn't even understand why JUSTin would trade Hannah for that slutty beaver monkey.

it's like an after school special cheesy but in a comfy way with tons of qts

Yes. In my city there are actually two rival greaser gangs called the Capulets and Montagues. Not shitting you. The greaser look is primarily admired by Mexican Americans.

A lot of them are nostalgic for the culture of their parents/grandparents, whoever was the first generation here. They most likely immigrated starting in the late 40s/early 50s. Greaser shit and that kind of music was their first exposure to American culture, and it stuck. Mexicans always have like 17 generations of kids living in one house, so kids were stuck growing up being exposed to old timey shit.

It's actually not bad for a high school show and Hannah has nice tittays.

Tru

Why would an Italian name their kid after an Indigenous Mexican president?

It's a teen show so if your not into that you probably won't like it. But they act like actual people, not CW people. Reminded me a lot of my hs life.

Holy shit.
Do you have microwave ovens and color television yet?

Antonio guey

I'm not into that kind of thing at all, but so is GF, she thought this specific series was different, oh well, a few episodes wont hurt. Thank you all!

I barely made it through the first episode but then finished the series hate watching it. It's full of high school cliches but when I finished it I didn't regret it

This, is this thread a bunch of pre-pubescent girls or what?

w-why user....y-you want to go to the Winter Formal with me or something?...
please respond

I think every high school has one kid who's sort of the "leader" of the theater kids who's handsome enough to be cool but dresses like this.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DIDNT HANNAH STOP THE RAPE

>implying rape

neither girl said no

I watched it just to shit on it. It was worse than expected

Wew the rape defenders/fantasizers are pretty late this time, you degenerates are usually here way earlier.

>go to known "alleged" rapist home for a party all alone
>jump into his hot tub
>stay in said hot tub when everyone leaves
>don't scream, kick or bite when he puts hands on you
>just give in when he pulls panties down
>don't tell parents or law enforcement about encounter
>admit to counselor not sure if it was rape

>B-BUT IT'S TOTALLY RAPE

just finished it, what a fucking pain and a slog to watch. i wouldnt have finished it if i didnt want to see why the dumb bitch turned on clay. what a surprise, the stupid bitch fucked it up for herself just like every other issue in the show.

>why did it take clay weeks to listen to the tape but everyone else listened to it in a combined 2 days?
convenient writing
>why didnt hannah stop the jess rape
convenient writing
>why do all the kids have tattoos, perfect skin, speak in riddles and quips
convenient writing
>why didnt hannah shut her fucking blinds so she wouldnt be photographed
convenient writing

i could write another 10 questions about the motivations of the characters but instead ill just say that this show fucking blows. the writing is absolutely awful. its trash made for teenage girls and it's pretty gross that this is the type of content we can expect from netflix

Didn't she pass out? When he began fucking her eyes were staring at the emptyness and her mouth was wide open, she looked out of it.

because all black guys are race traitors

she just gave up hope and gave in. she knew he was going to do it so she was like fuck it

I wonder how she was the popular one, she looks like your average Somalian refugee
>""""""Norwegian"""""" actress

I think shes really cute

You got shitty taste m8

Nerd in modern high schools are the mine craft / weebshit autists

i like to refer to clay as 'not logan lerman'

That hairline...that thickness
Mine is quite thick and I'm 27 but if it was that thick id never have to worry again

What the fuck was that nutty asian bitches problem

Dude is in a bunch of shit lately and he's only 20, he's the next Logan Lerman

the point is that all the past bulshit broke her spirit at that point
and that's my fetish

mine is thinning fast and I'm 25. I have to hide the shame with toppik. I shit myself whenever it rains

she's a dyke and she's ashamed. she thinks everyone will blame her gay dads for making her gay

This was filmed at a High School called Analy, my brother is an extra in it.

But it is the """Current Year""" No one would care.

how the fuck could the kids not tell who the people in the lesbo kiss picture were? that was rather convenient

does this high school have only 1 corridor? because i swear they only use the 1 corridor in the show.

I knew quite a few and I graduated last year.

Most schools in a metro area will have between 1000-2000 students across 4 cohorts (or "graduating classes").

Schools in flyover country small towns can have as little as 200. Some schools crowd to ~5000 because of idiotic zoning laws.

Theres like 3.

No it's not, that's the point. You should have realized by episode 2 that the writers don't know human customs or how people speak to each other

>cast full of delicious women
>not a single good sexy shot
>not a single decent shot of any girls ass

What the fuck did they mean by this

I always thought this song worked with the book's version of events, but Netflix's version casts a wider scope and kinda stretches the meaning of the song. Guess that's why it wasn't used.
youtu.be/nAyZRszhqa0