These thumbnails make no sense

Can someone explain this fucking gun motif in his shtick? What, is he going to turn the corner and pump them full of fucking lead because the movie is bad? I never understood why he had a gun, to shoot the bad movies to death like some even more autistic Elliot Rogers? I never got it. It makes me cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUhTevBnqbE
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
youtube.com/watch?v=-awX9kqi15s
lightbringer.comicgenesis.com/d/20060315.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Bio-Dome is bad
Uh, no, sweethheart.

The gun was a one off prop that the audience loved so he kept it. Also reminder he used to be a "professional artist."

The movie is trash.

Wait, does Doug draw these?

I'll trash you, cunt. It was the best film of Pauly Shore's career.
>Muh Encino Man! Muh In the Army Now!
Fuck off.

Lol holy shit kid, calm yourself.
>getting this assblasted defending Pauly Shore

Wew...

Come at me, aspie. The film is trash. Pauly Shore is trash.

Yes and keep in mind he considers himself a professional artist. He listed it as his only previous job.

I thought he worked in some factory?

hoe doesn't draw them, they have another guy for thumbanials. But yes Doug can draw and was drew cartoons once for a newspaper or something.

As for the gun, there's no real reason. He's just been using it for years it's kind of a tradition at this point.

He originally used the gun for a specific action movie review but the audience liked it so he kept it. The gun was supposes to tie into the movie though.

What did she mean by this?

Remember when Douge was on PBS?

no, not really. he first used it in Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue. And he kept using it because he loved shooting at fictional characters from the bad films he reviewed

The gun is cringy as fuck

>the best film of Pauly Shore's career

That's not much of an accomplishment

A wild Mr. Anime appears!

He think it makes him look cool.

It's a parody of the Wolfenstein3D title screen you uneducated pleb

>you are an uneducated pleb if you haven't watched the anthology of Doug Walker
Fine, I'm a pleb then.

1. He doesn't draw the thumbnails

2. He worked both in a factory as well as an illustrator for magazines

It lets him look over the top violent without much effort, a bunch of explosions all at once looks like more is happening than if he was waving a knife around

I remember seeing him in a panel, and someone asked, "What is your job?" and Doug said "This. I make enough money now that I can do this full time. Before this, I was an illustrator."

Forgetting something, I think.

This show is so bad, it makes me want to kill somebody.

-Mr. Anime on Yu-Gi-Oh

I never understood why people were so eager to hate Doug the way they might Egoraptor or any other other e-celeb that lets their personal opinions get the best of them.

When he's out of character and just doing Vlogs, I really don't see anything wrong with him. His brother comes off as a massive douche though.

What has Egoraptor ever done besides be three times as successful and have actual guests appear on his shows, an actual voice acting career, actual artistic talent and real lasting friendships?

Be unlikable

Why do you find him unlikable though?

>Actual guests

Maurice Lamarche, Rob Paulsen, Cree Summers, and Don Bluth all made appearances on NC videos.

I guess a lot of people dislike that, whether it be through Game Grumps or something like Sequelitis, Egoraptor has a really bad habit of presenting his own opinions as gospel whereas Doug (when out of character) is always sure to specify that movies can be anything for anyone.

>it's a Doug Walker gets dumped by joy lane episode

Who else is hype for /JesusBro/?

Cause he's dumb and blames games for something that's actually his own fault.

monday they are planning on streaming it in eggkara

>Maurice Lamarche, Rob Paulsen, Cree Summers, and Don Bluth all made appearances on NC videos.
That and the Matilda actress...that's it. They are sometimes B-listers. It'a not a contest though.
>Egoraptor has a really bad habit of presenting his own opinions as gospel
Still just an opinion, user. I don't need a reminder every time that these are opinions.

Well then, is there anything about Doug that makes him unlikable to you?

Do you guys remember the "drink water from a emptied alcohol beverage bottle to convey how unbearable the film is" meme, that probably every film reviewer/critic on YouTube has done?

New cam show when?

name 15 youtube reviews where that happens

His high pitched voice and shitty acting.

Goddamn that's autistic. Like, not even the meme use of the word. He genuinely has issues if he really derives pleasure from pointing a fake gun at a camera and pretending to get mad at movies.
>that pose with the gun in the intro
awful

That's a reason to dislike his content but not him as a person

Why not just avoid watching him?

>Pauly Shore fan

I don't watch him. I have no problems with him as a person. I'm glad he has some minor success. The gun thing is just weirdly autistic for me.

That's just rice.

>Yelling angrily "_______, what are YOU doing here!????" when doing reviews together with some fellow faggot from their site

I die a little everytime.

Well, what about the one where he's drinking Wild Turkey? You can't convince me that isn't alcohol cause it wasn't water!

>Also reminder he used to be a "professional artist."
You misspelled autist.

The Vlogs are my problem. Boring talking on a couch ends up on the auto play. It's brain drain like a show for toddlers. I hate his brother too, what a douche.

What a lil rascal!

>Boring talking on a couch ends up on the auto play. It's brain drain like a show for toddlers
If he were screaming or doing anything overtly like how he does when he's in-character, you'd just complain about that too though

Doug was a custodial crewman in an animation studio, not a professional artist.

I haven't watched a Nostalgia Critic in a long while but I have a secret soft-spot for Bio-Dome. I borrowed it off my uncle and rewatched it on vhs on my crappy tv in my room for like an entire summer.

I guess now. It was entertaining when it was still fresh. Then he started the couch thing and videos dedicated to complaining about facebook or something, and I got tired of his face.

Do you think Doug realises that the point of that ad was that his impersonations are bad and irritating?

youtube.com/watch?v=UUhTevBnqbE
Whew.

Looks like a bad case of headrice

That "D'oh!"

>When he's out of character and just doing Vlogs, I really don't see anything wrong with him.

The video of his trip to Vienna convinced me that deep down he's an unsufferable asshole.

I think he's had it removed, but Jesus was it bad.
Even worse was the fact that he thought it painted him in a positive light.

I know at least once with Nostalgia Chick, Phelous, and Nostalgia Critic. But nostalgia chick also just does vids that involve some actual drinking.

Damn, she looks like a 50 year old who colored her hair.

Its shadenfreude, user.

He's an unfunny hack who tried to milk his meager popularity and failed miserably. It's fun to watch him crash and burn.

Remember this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU

I've seen her boobies.

>It's fun to watch him crash and burn.
But he's not crashing or burning, his reviews still break a million hits and his Youtube channel is on the rise

He's smug
He thinks he's funnier than he really is
He thinks he's more insightful than he really is

That's the impression that he leaves me with, anyway.

What happened in it

I remember that, he complained about the people in the hostel telling him not to yell, while they were in the room with him. Very passive aggressive and odd.

>Getting asked out by a fat chick with a huge ass

Why the fuck is Linkara so lucky?

Imagine their children.

Oh boy, I found a mirror

See how far you can make it, user
youtube.com/watch?v=-awX9kqi15s

isn't he dating the literal trannie?

no

>that skit bullshit
Dude just review the fucking movie. Don't cut to your face, don't do wacky unrelated skits with terrible actors. It's such a momentum break.

>the Vienna language
Is...is he retarded?

He probably thought they all spoke English because Amadeus is his favorite movie

So far, the only legit complaint is no AC and unclean blankets.

don't want to watch it, why was he there?

an (actually) autistic fan payed for him to fly out to a convention of something

>reviews comics for a living
>created this
lightbringer.comicgenesis.com/d/20060315.html

Wh..whose room is that, user?

wh-what am I looking at here?

>dat pudgy Katana

would fugg

>st...stammering greentext

>H...Hey Doug, maybe you could dress up. I mean...it's for the fans

I can understand framing signed shit but hanging stills from anime all over your walls?

When I left college I looked around my room at all my old video game consoles and thought "Holy fuck, these are really meaningless".
Put them up on an advert site for fairly cheap.
The guy who came to collect them was absolutely the definition of this fucking room. Thin as a pole, 6'2", unkempt, matted facial hair in a trenchcoat and motorcycle gloves.
I didn't let the fucker into my house, just gave him the shit at my doorstep whilst he sat and muttered shit about the Sega genesis being called the Megadrive in europe and got my money.

It takes a special kind of autism to have a room like this, it really does. It makes me physically mad to see someone's living space like this. Imagine the fucking bugs festering in there. Imagine the smell, the visual funk that you must see when you enter the room.

Fuck you for posting this.

But that room looks really clean though. All the portraits and figures seem to be in mint codition and the walls and furniture seem clean and well mantained. However, yeah that's way too much fucking shit. Don't ever be that much of a consumerist anons.

if you've got your life together then why are you here?

That hotel room seemed perfectly cosy. I don't know what planet he's been living on, but you can do a lot worse than that.

Why does he have so many Godzillas?

>But that room looks really clean though

user, do you have something that you want to tell us?