Is this actually one of the top tier Bond movies? or is just held in high regard because of the vidya?

Is this actually one of the top tier Bond movies? or is just held in high regard because of the vidya?

its really good tier but not godtier

makes you wish his other films were this calliber, makes you wonder what went wrong

The video game was better but both are great.

Its kinda the best Brosnen movie, unless you like the action scenes in the other ones more.

its what every bond movie should be like

Great settings (Russia/Cold War literally IS the spy genre), great villain, GOAT bond girls.

For England, James?

the VG was shit, even for 1997

Daily reminder that this is the only Sean Bean kino where dies not only once but twice

Tomorrow Never Dies is underrated and predicted what's happening right now.

Is a well self-contained James Bond movie. It has everything you expect:

-Russians
-hot Bond girls and Bad girls with stupid misogynistic names.
-guns
-gadgets
-Bond being cool and suave.

Its better that the Connery, Craig and Moore ones but worse than the Daltons

>the scene where Famke Janssen murders that guy during sex with her legs

That was both terrifying and arousing as a child

Its the best Brosnan movie and one of the best in the Bond franchise; finds a good mix of the sillier aspects of the earlier movies with the seriousness of the Craig ones

That scene fucked me up. First time I'd felt both lust and fear at the same time which was pretty overwhelming as a 10 year old.

Another one was a scene in midsummer murders where this hot girl is sitting on a guys chest screaming and moaning in pleasure as she strangled him to death. Can't for the life of me find it on youtube though.

Also the part where she guns down all the Installation technicians when she's stealing the Goldeneye codes with Ourumov.

The look on Ourumov's face is priceless.

This plus its the first post-Cold War one, and therefore the first to acknowledge the datedness of the secret agent concept/question its usefulness in the modern world before that meme got run into the ground.

Brosnan made me wet

my
nigga

delet this

Unironically one of the best bonds. Saw it recently without nostalgia glasses and was amazed at how well it holds up.

>I think you're a sexist, misogynist dinosaur; a relic of the Cold War.