ITS HAPPENING!!!

rt.com/news/351995-wikileaks-attack-turkey-documents/

THEY SCARED!

WikiLeaks suffers ‘sustained attack’ after announcing megaleak of Turkey govt docs

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
rt.com/news/351995-wikileaks-attack-turkey-documents/
armenpress.am/eng/news/854514/v-turcii-arestovan-komanduyushchiiy-voennoiy-bazoiy-indzhirlika.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

w-what?

BUMP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW NO SLIDE! I WANT ASS FOR THIS RIGHT NOW! WHO DONE IT!?

oy gevalt.

(((Bump)))

I bet we find out about all the bribes Putin turned down from Turkey and other NATOers

Did someone say my name?

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM

bump

oh boy

Fuck Islamist roaches.

Show me

If only it was 2010 again. Anonymous would've fucked shit up like the did in Payback. It's unfortunate that Anonymous is mainly Tumblrtards now

Well why didn't they just release the docs instead of attention whoring?

so where/what is the info?

user. You do know "Anonymous" are Jews now.

So this basically confirms that it was a false flag, right?

because they are attention whores

see: everything they've ever done

So dox on tuesday. Well its tuesday arv, where are they?

y tho?

Dammit wiki leaks post something really good for once.

Uhhh.... Reasons why Americans are such deadshits?

Haha hes panicking

Oh I know I know!

Reasons why America is doomed to become a second africa?

If they don't release with incriminating evidence against Israel they are not to be trusted.

Fucking CIAleaks, just dump the info in an unecrypted torrent for once, not that there will be anything useful in it anyway.

Reasons why nobody likes yanks?

Oyyyyyy veyyyyyy

so did the coup succeed?

Austrailia, pls. Shouldn't you be managing your agricultural powerhouse industry?

...You do know about your own agriculture, don't you?

Name a reason no one will care once USA finally sinks into the ocean.

They didn't gas the Kikes.

What. The. Fuck. Are. You. On. About

That picture is what a burger looks before it was harvested.

Must seem pretty amazing huh, to that little africanised brain of yours.

kek

where's the torrent?? Not out yet?

looking.

so did they win or what?

now they're saying its 300k/500k for the first release. as apposed to the previous 100k. how the fuck!? WE CAN'T GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT ALONE!!!

I really hope one of the emails acknowledges the armenian genocide.

A group of 20 looking at 100 emails per hour 5 hours a day for 40 days = 400000.
Because the combers will be higher than that. It is statistically probable that on the first day of release any relevant information will be highlighted.

He reckons some is good for erdo some is bad.

Wonder how having your personal emails released could ever look good for you.

Perhaps he was secretly donating $1 a day to a starving kid in africa?

the cfg guys have something in the works! CONFIRMED!

Starving African kid in America*

I wonder if Hillary is involved with these emails?

id be so fucked. nothing but stuff like this for fucking DAYS:

>BALLSJOHNSONMCGEE
F

>You have twitch follower
>You have twitch follower
>Pay credit card
>RE: Sex is fine, but my transvestite partner must be allowed to butt fuck you
>You have new twitch follower

They just teased us for 2 days yet they could release them right away. It's just another minigame wikileaks made to leak some money from turkish gov't ::;):);)

so goblins can't be jew?

I really don't get this picture, what is the exact thing that acts as an ethnic harrassment? this is fucking stupid

WIKILEAKS< I CANT READ ARABIC SO FUCK YOU.

To bad he wears the stupid hat.

Still looks like a muzzy to me

I can, but unfortunately they speak Turkish in Turkey. Different language family.

Well you know what this means. Theres going to be a major disaster/conflict right around the same time the documents are leaked to take the publics eyes away from it.

أن طفلي الزوجة سحق لك العضو التناسلي النسوي

Wikileaks = CIA & British

They are up within hours bruh. luminaty better get on it

>أن طفلي الزوجة سحق لك العضو التناسلي النسوي

nice google translate
or terrible grammar; that sentence doesnt even make sense

Have to appear as those you rule over. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

S quill sluliill guiall nll gau asgjll slob ji

>ahmed, we need to slide this, tell muhammed in germany to get his axe and let him know "it's time"

>what the fuck do you mean he didn't wait for the release? Fucking idiot. Ugh fine, get muhammed in sweden on the line.

I told you all about this earlier, about 10 hours ago, in that fake MI6 wannabe roleplayer thread, but not a single response.

Tsk, tsk, anons. Tsk, tsk.

I like you

أحبك كثيراً يا حبيبي

Cucks.

Kek

>rt.com/news/351995-wikileaks-attack-turkey-documents/
bumping so I can read this thread before it gets slid

>(((Turgay)))

I would seed the fuck out of that torrent

bump

im a white guy who learned spanish, then arabic.

you say cuck, i say employable

DONT LET THIS DIEEEEEE
armenpress.am/eng/news/854514/v-turcii-arestovan-komanduyushchiiy-voennoiy-bazoiy-indzhirlika.html

fresh infos

So wait, was this really a Gülen + CIA op, or Erdogan taking the opportunity to try and purge some enemies and chase us out?

This really isn't difficult to figure out, you guys...you don't even need to see anything...

My gut feeling if it was a CIA op, Erdogan got wind of it and decided to use it to his advantage. He's going to purge the country with the support of the populace now.

I'd like to see the wikileaks shit to know for sure.

says the NSA agent

Sibel Edmonds has good analysis on this. She also predicted a turkish coup several months ago.

Well I didn't say it...

But you're misunderstanding. I meant you can figure out what is going on without seeing the leak. As in, it's all in front of you, out in the open, and if you just apply a teeny, tiny, lil bit of critical thinking...

>sneaky
>conniving
>backstabbers

It's the roaches alright.

so hold our hands for a minute

threat matrixing kek worship can wait

So who do you think these 6000 involved with the coup are, they couldn't have been ISIS sympathizers right?

Sorry I am new to the whole event

>so hold our hands for a minute

Okay.

I'm not just gonna say it but I can hold your hand if you want...no homo.

The coup was a false flag so Erdogan could purge the government on his own terms unopposed. Who stages a coup when the leader is not in a central capitol?

The coup wasn't supposed to hit until sept or nov, but erdogan caught wind of it, so they panicked and launched it early.

Most of the soldiers had no idea, and I heard were told it was a terrorist attack or something

The coup wasn't organic- this was orchestrated by someone. Who orchestrated it is the question. Ergodan might've wanted to consolidate power, and secretly instigated a failed coup to purge his opponents. The US might have decided it was time to replace him with someone more stable and more in-line with our interests; and also in the aftermath he would take the fall for supporting ISIS even though plenty of our allies and even the US government have been covertly supporting jihadists. Or Russia, seeing what we've been building up along their border, might have decided to topple one of our pawns.

These are the three possibilities I see, but without a lot of evidence we really can't call it one way or the other.

What are they afraid of Wikileaks revealing?

I wonder what it would take for us to nuke Istanbul right now, provocation-wise

Being nuked ourselves. We don't use nuclear weapons, they're just a legacy and a deterrent. The question you probably want to ask is, "What would it take for us to bomb (conventionally) Istanbul back to the stone age?"

I think at this point it wouldn't take much, they've cut power to the American part of Incirlik and basically have it under siege.. it makes me wonder if we didn't have something to do with this coup, otherwise I feel we'd be using a lot more threatening language

Australian agricultural industry is a joke, The government does also anything they can to steal it from farmers so they can sell it off to foreign investors. Realistically, we should be dominating the foreign market with it but our government is just shit tier in even try to help.

You're a bit off base. Your first thought isn't totally, obviously, but your second and third are a bit off.

There's plenty of evidence. There's no such thing as no evidence anymore. That's part of why the world feels so strange right now. Everybody is watching everything. The power doesn't know how to/can't control all the info and the evidence.

Try a different line of thought. Turkey is in NATO. No matter how much "we" may not like the leader, and no matter how shaky the whole foundation of NATO may or may not be right now, they're still a member of NATO.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin planned the Turkey fake coup and subsequent Islamic purge

The turkish government controls the turkish media and censors turkish internet. journalists that aren't pro erdogan have been jailed and now he gets to clean house again after this 'coup'. all evidence provided has been from pro government media. that spy agency video of them shooting at the helicopter was laughable. No major casualties too.

I don't believe "leaks" are factual anymore. I'm not sure many of them ever were. Too easy to use them to poison the well. Just remember this, Sup Forums: the kikes are behind nearly everything destructive in the West, and it can be traced back to them with elementary research. That's literally all you need to know.

Stay on target.

Because they have to doctor them first.

These.

>The coup wasn't organic- this was orchestrated by someone. Who orchestrated it is the question. Ergodan might've wanted to consolidate power, and secretly instigated a failed coup to purge his opponents.
This sounds like standard status quo burger propaganda on the order of something Bush would say.

>The US might have decided it was time to replace him with someone more stable and more in-line with our interests
This absolutely sounds like the most likely scenario, ya know, because Amerisrael won't stop doing this shit.

That's what Reddit autism is for.

Does she agree with Erdogan it was Gulen? She's talked about him for a long time.