Social Media Discussion

Should I delete the Social Jew?

Has anybody gone cold before? Has your life improved? I only used it for a group chat with friends, but I really don't even need that shit. I feel like it just pisses me off more often than not. I always had it just so that people would have a way to contact me, but I don't even WANT to be contacted by these people. Ever.

General Social Media discussion thread.

If you're addicted to anything, you need to break free from it for at least some amount of time. Social media, Sup Forums, everything.

I feel like it's less of an addiction, but its availability keeps me on it. Honestly if I just deleted it I don't think I'd miss it. But yeah it feels a little toxic and narcissistic.

I disable my FB from time to time. No harm in it. You might lose your social life a little or learn to adapt w/o FB.

It's nice I only have like 30 numbers in my phone, I don't think about getting texts all the time and when I do I know it's from someone who's important to me.

Honestly, what are the benefits of using it? If you can't think of any, then it's just an addiction.

Also with all the people that I lost contact with I'm like childhood friend status even though we met in HS or college. It's pretty cool seeing those ppl instead of a reminder that you're failing to maintain your relationship with this person.

Like I said, the group chat feature is nice. But the few friends I talk to I've drifted from a bit. I'm going abroad next year and maybe having a fresh start would be worth it.

I don't have much of a social life to begin with, so I guess I don't really have anything to lose. I was just looking for some perspectives. If I delete it, I'd like to be gone for good. Fuck social engineering.

Delete your facebook and watch your social value go right down the drain.

Girls literally will not mess with you if they see you don't have an online presence.

Then why do girls go home with random dudes at clubs and bars? I don't think they all bother to facebook stalk while fucking in the bathroom stall.

Not that I'm good enough to accomplish that, but I've dated girls without friending them on facebook.

Sounds like you should delete it

This is not true.

>at party

>hi I'm user blah blah blah

>HOLD ON let me make sure you have a facebook

Deleted mine last year. Best decision I've ever made. Even if you don't add shitty people the site itself baits you with headlines and crap. It keeps you in that spinning wheel of everyone's bullshit and opinions. Step out of everyone's minds. You'll never go back. You'll find something else to do and God willing it will be productive and bad ass.

A point that still remains though, which I think I'll have a problem with, is that social media really makes it easy to be socially accessible. My reliance on Facebook for communication through high school and most of college so far has made me completely autistic with phone numbers. I never really ask for them except for people I want to date, and so if I delete my facebook, I'd really have to tune in to phone etiquette. As faggy as that sounds.

I straight up deleted mine about 4 years ago yet yesterday I learned that Kikebook reversed that decision and my account still exists, just as it was 4 years ago. Practically everyone in my age range switched to twitter and I don't wanna mess with that either, so I still won't be making any continued use of it.

What did you end up improving upon or taking up after you quit? How long did it take you? Was it a substantial paradigm shift? Did you feel more free?

A major issues is that I feel like people just use social media for gloating about their own lives or posting their own political opinions where they know they've got a majority of like-minded friends to back them up and provide attention (this is particularly a pattern in females, regarding instagram, twitter, facebook, etc).

As much as I try to fight it, I end up judging myself by my average or worst moments, and only seeing other people's cropped and filtered photos. It surely must be unhealthy.

I kept deactivating mine and coming back. Finally in May I deactivated it and forgot about it so long it was "deleted" so I just never went back. It's actually very freeing to have to have people call me or stop by the house instead of just jewbooking me.

I deleted it about six months ago. Never wanted to go back until recently when I started to feel like I'm not doing my part to redpill the sheeple about Hillary. I might get a new one under a fake name

>If I delete my FB my relationships will take expression in the real world and that is a negative

user do you see this redpill

>Take expression in the real world

Well, to be fair, it's only SLIGHTLY more in the "real world." You could make the same argument about texting and phone conversations being blue pill communication.

But yes, I'll agree for the most part.

Listen to user. I'm coming off an IV meth binge cold turkey right now. Do I want more? Fucking right I do. Do I need more? Probably not, no. Point is you have to know when to draw the line. Mind over matter.

keep on truckin, user. you can beat that shit.

facekike is the ultimate bluepill. any pol fag with facekike is the ultimate hypocrite. no, its not a "battlefield" or the matrix, its a fucking distracting jewbot that feeds on your lonelyness. you need to delete all your posts, pics, friends, and if you need to contact someone, email them or call them.

Went cold, pussy game fell off but got redpilled beyond belief.

No fluoride water
No pharmaceuticals
No fap
No HFC
No video games
No nigger music
No loans from the jew
No christianity

It's a long, hard road out of hell

God bless. May Kek guide you to sobriety, friend.

Well if you're quitting meth, I can quit facebook. Gotta start that long tedious process of deleting every fucking thing I've ever posted.

does it actually feelsgoodman? Noticeable improvement in Quality of Life?

I made an account so my family can post shit on it. I haven't logged on it in years.

Yes and no.
You quickly realize who your real friends are.

I want to delete it but occasionally use Facebook to talk to friends, girls and look for places to rent.

I log in maybe once a week
and I haven't updated my profile pic in 2 years.

Also I use my fb details to sign into so many other websites.

Social media is vain, vapid and a lefty echo chamber, but you may need it on rare occasions.

If you can get rid of it, more power to you though.

Deleted this and snapchat at the start of the year, one of the best things I've ever done honestly.

Checking constantly at work, on the way home, fear of missing out on nothing at all. What news do you actually miss. None.

Drawbacks?

Not easily having contact with everyone overseas I've met in my travels sure whatsapp and iMessage exist but something about liking a status or picture letting them know you still remember the times is a lot easier.

Still have instagram but feels no where near as dirty.

Police actually needed to subpoena me as well but couldn't locate me, eventually did off Facebook and pulled me over with an A4 print out of my profile picture is a bit worrying how much they actually see with a basic ask.

>Delete your facebook and watch your social value go right down the drain.

Not true I deleted my fb years ago and never had a prob getting a date or hooking up. All the girls I had on there txt me or Snapchat me . The best thing is no more drama in my life from that Bullshit, don't have everyone in my bussiness, not dragging me in to their bussiness. I don't miss it at all

I haven't used fb in months. Even "networking" there isn't quite what it once was. Only reason I still keep it around is to share pics with my 3rd world relatives from around the world,

delete every form of online social contact you have,even turn off your phone for a week and you will feel like a new man

Deleted it 6 years ago. Can't imagine going back on it tbqh senpai

It all became so trivial, something else to be endured. I started writing in a journal 4 years ago and I've learned so much more about myself that way

My advise to any youngfags 25 and under is to use it for networking and dating only, nothing else.

I did about 4 yrs ago. Never looked back. Love life.

I made Facebook account briefly, but like you said it just ended up upsetting me more than anything. I was also worried that I would say something cruel or careless online. Some of us just aren't cut out for social media.

That said this thread is totally off topic.

Honestly I've got maybe one or two decent friends i talk to through facebook.

And if facebook is all that's keeping us attached, I guess it's not worth having anyways.

People delete their accounts all the time. A lot of them come back

Contact Facebook and tell them you died.

Using them as universal login to other sites which require registration. Dad approves, girls wet their panties, bydlo afraids.

There is nothing. No education. No family life to open my arms to. You say that my job is today, yet gone tomorrow I'll be broke in a gutter.

Are you okay, Aussiebro?

I venture there maybe a couple of times a week, mainly to chat with friends using messenger

>>Your life will improve without all the lefties trying to attract you to their crowd

ULTRA RARE FLAG

I deleted my faceberg acct back in 2008 when it became blatantly obvious that it was essentially a vast intelligence gathering apparatus for govt and corporations.

Never had a facebook. Its not that hard. I quit Myspace and never looked back.

I dont think he's an addict dude, he just seems to be fighting the cravings that you get to redose

Deleted the day of Orlando. Realised I didn't want to deal with all my very politically active leftie virtue signalling friends. Don't miss it one bit. It's much easier to rage over liberal bullshit when you don't have a personal connection in the way.