American actors can't do a british acce-

>american actors can't do a british acce-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtshsLOoMbM&feature=youtu.be&t=2314
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHO. DOES. NUMBER. TWO. WOOORRRKK. FOOOOORRRRR!

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

HEh, heh Lool I posted Canadian saying AMERICAN actors ;) people will respond to my thread pointing out the mistake I intentionally made to make them posted! Heh, heh, heh ;)

you are so jealous you didnt make this thread lmao

Alan Tudyk as well.

Also Every British actor being good at doing an American accent is a shit ass meme I don't know why people accept it. Go listen to Emilia Clarke in Terminator Salvation and tell me what the fuck her accent is supposed to be.

Truuuuuu

fml lmfao

lmao

are you being sarcastic, CUNT?

to be fair Mike Myers' parents were Britbongs

ayyy

>'british' accent
God Americans are idiots.

He lived and worked here back in the day, its not a fair comparison really.

eleborate

American's refer to a british accent as if it's one thing.

There's one American in particular whose name eludes me that does a good English accent, not that just generic southern stick-up-your-arsery but a regional cockney gangster type. He's oldish, has slicked back hair.

He's Canadian

As if any of the other ones matter. Come back in a hundred years to see if your country has done anything to merit having an accent.

Brits do the same with American accents. They never say Eastern New England english accent or mid west accent

Dr. Strange too.

brits do the same thing

even when they talk about a "southern accent", that itself is a big category

>as he speaks english

there's more variety in a 50 mile stretch in England than 500 miles in America

>British actors can't do an American acce-

Whoooops looks like your shitty thread just had some blowback

>What is multiple different countries within Britian

You know, it's interesting. Years ago I would be corrected all the time if I incorrectly used British instead of English to refer to an Englishman's nationality. Don't think I've seen or heard anyone make that correction in 7 or so years now.

Have you heard this cunt's real life accent? He's basically a yank.

Well I'm sure there's a 500 mile, low population area you could pluck out of America and have that comparison look sound. The UK, or just England specifically, is a more densely packed place. However most Americans not on the west side of the country will tell you New York has like five different accents, and how each southern state has an accent unique to it.

Thats not true. Especially in the East Coast

There is no such thing as a British accent.

There's about 56 different dialects in Britain.

and yet, somehow, miraculously, we can her somebody talk and tell that they're british.

No one cares bong

>britbong education

he sounded pretty english on queer as folk

he's canadian

All those accents in Britain, however different from each other, share that they are British, therefore they can all correctly be called British accents. And it's not like he said 'THE British accent'.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtshsLOoMbM&feature=youtu.be&t=2314

Reminder that the R-dropping in British English is not original to the language, and only fully developed in the 19th century. American pronunciation of R is the original, uncorrupted practice.

Best Brit doing an American accent

Yeah, you show that turd who's boss!

They say changing were you live, or somethingg? Can change your accent, who knows.

>it's an UK and America fight over silly shit episode
And I bet it was setup by a fucking australian too.

Jude Law's accent in I heart huckabees was garbage

The coral reefs are kts because of him.

james purefoy in Hap and Leonard.

He's Canadian and spent a lot of time in Britain in his younger days, hence why he is able to do Brit, Scot, Belgian, and Dutch accents with his characters so well.

whats worse is someone who isnt from the south trying to do a southern accent

walking dead is the worst

>hence why

>each southern state has an accent unique to it.

That's the point. Britain would be a small state by US standards, and it has tons of different accents, not just one - not even just 5.

Anywya, didn't Clare Danes do a really good Brit accent in Stardust? Probably cos she's married to one.