All guns should be legal in the United States, including machine guns and rocket launchers...

All guns should be legal in the United States, including machine guns and rocket launchers. The only way to prevent gun violence in America is if everybody has a gun. We need to get rid of all gun restrictions and regulations, and it should be mandatory for everybody in America to own at least 1 gun.

SHALL

NOT

SAGE

You're right. Why bother posting this shit?

NOT

>it should be mandatory for everybody in America to own at least 1 gun.
With you until this part.

The 2nd covers all arms up to and including cbrn weapons, despite what the cucked supreme court may have thought. But that doesn't justify forcing anyone to keep and bear arms against their will.

Who gives a shit about public safety, you can kill a burglar with a bat or pistol.

The reason we need arms equal to that of the military is so we can easily unify against and pacify domestic threats. The 2nd amendment protects our 1st. The rights we have are god-given, but should we find god doesn't exist or doesn't care then it is up to us to maintain those rights ourselves.

The only way is through force, and it has worked too. The only reason that we are not in a massive liberal shithole like the UK, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Canada, ect. is because your local politician knows they're the nearest thing to you that's going to get plugged in the head if they pull that unconstitutional shit.

This is why they have to play the slow game and condition society over generations to willingly give up their arms. I guarantee the change that comes after this will not be nearly as slow.
It is your duty as a citizen to impede traitors to the constitution in every single way possible, through legislation or through violence.

BE

Id rather kill a burglar with a fully automatic machine gun.

All guns need to be legal.

All except for the G36. That milk jug plastic piece of shit needs to be banned

American IQ is too low for such freedoms.

Hunting deer with an RPG-7 would be an enlightening experience.

lets give all prisoners weapons too, I'm sure the death rates in jails would sink then

Hunting deer with a rocket launcher would be fun.

>The only reason that we are not in a massive liberal shithole like the UK, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Canada, ect.

>This is what Muricans actually believe.
>Implying the US isn't ground zero for the cuck disease.

I'm fine with no weapon restrictions. With the exception of explosives. Unless there are storage regulations. I don't want my house going up because my neighbor dropped a mortar shell or a rpg.

japanese birth rates are too low for continued existance

Irish alcohol consumption is too high for reunification.

That's a good idea.

>Ireland population 5 million
>Japan population 125 million

Sorry, who is more in danger of not existing?

INFRINGED

All Americans should be surgically altered with gatling guns and a SAM launcher grafted onto their skeleton

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to turn him into pink mist with shoulder mounted gatling guns

Damn, you didn't continue the game.

Sorry I was eating my daily 20th burger.

Fuck you, Denmark. More like Denfart.

>The only way to prevent gun violence in America is if everybody has a gun
>a gun

STOP INFRINGING

>ireland's average penis length 5.1 inches
>japans's average penis lenght 4.3 inches

we can get all those women pregnant if you guys arnt up for it

taping a potato to the end of your penis doesn't add to its length.

You are real fucking stupid

You are ground zero for the brand of liberalism that is strangling the west, third wave fucking feminism, the BLM bullshit, spying on all of your own people without due process

You are a deluded fool

>muh dick

Oh, so you're "Irish" not actually Irish.

>snowcrash: irl edition
seriously who would fuck with a nuclear armed sovereign on a dead-mans switch? Those kinda people your private defense force better protect.

>also, straight razors and nuclear powered puppers

this