Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_vmx60sUtw
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755133274591260672
youtube.com/watch?v=xXjTvECwhIs
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally didn't do a thing.

There's already so many fucking threads

Why would we feel bad? Sam Hyde did it .

The only thing I feel bad about is how I'm going to look like shit by association when the news and youtube start talking about this.

She'll be back on tomorrow.

Just attention whoring due to ghost busters sucking the big one.

I was asleep while this was taking place why am I being blamed and called racist?

She's barely deciding to do this now as a last ditch attempt to get more media coverage

banter

>tfw you realize racism isn't funny to everyone and you really upset people

She'll need reparations. Open your wallets!

>yfw she's not leaving twitter she's just trying to make you feel bad by playing 3d chess

everyone was being a meanie to leslie jones the silverback that they taught sign language a while ago and now he's quitting twitter

sup milo. your career is toast now.

I don't like or dislike her career as I've never seen a movie she's in, but no not really.

If this were just some random nobody getting raided that hard for no reason I'd feel bad for them, but she's a fucking celebrity. Use social media to promote your shit and that's it. There's nothing to gain by engaging on any personal level, only ways to lose.

So you get trolled for a shitty movie. So fucking what you're an actress. Ignore the trolls and go on being rich and famous and shit. When you choose a line of work with fame you knowingly invite haters. Get thick skin or fuck off.

I really didn't like this ride.

I had nothing to do with this but it wasn't right.

Thin skinned nigger couldn't handle banter about her awful cuckbuster movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_vmx60sUtw

No.

But, as funny as this shit may be, it only gives fuel to SJWs and BLM. They will forever look like the good guys, while we look bad as long as shit like this keeps happening.

Trips of wisdom

Great forethought having every attacking account be blatantly pro-Trump. We did it, Sup Forums!

Pic related

Milo will be fine.

seriously, what do these people find funny?

NOPE

I do feel bad even though I was at work all day. She wasnt the one pulling the sjw puppet strings, this is just a victim of bullying.

Why would I feel bad for a millionaire?

>went swimming in the sea of social media on her own.
>tried to pick a fight with sharks
>got bloody
>got torn to pieces
>tries to garner sympathy after the fact

Not really, no.

When there's blood in the water, you need to get out.

She kept swimming.

I've never seen anyone handle getting trolled that poorly before. I mean jesus christ lads that was Chernobyl tier meltdown.

I fucking know dude, even know-nothing tumblrites would have logged off hours ago. What an idiot.

You know you're having a nice life when your biggest complain is to receive mean messages from strangers on Twitter.

Forgot to link.

Were a lot of them pro-Trump? I mean I figure they'll blame Trump supporters anyway, but that just makes this even more fucked.

Because of the horrible struggles she has to go through with sexist and racist harassment as a woman and person of color respectively. She's obviously being oppressed by society despite being a rich celebrity.

Madea.

No. Because she's got black privilege whose only famous because she's black and ugly.

This movie is a shit.
Her role is a shit.
It's a mockery of a cult movie...

Did she expected an applause?

>I've never seen anyone handle getting trolled that poorly before.
right? almost too perfect, if you catch my drift

Lol. All I could think about is how she should have just completely ignored it.

Huh, some faceless twitter trolls created a """racisism""" incident that will effectively boost media exposure for a failing SJW-style reboot of a formerly beloved series. That sure is handy for Sony, and everyone who has emotional stock in the success of the film. Was this spectacle organic? Or is someone who stands to profit from this type of exposure involved?

Is calling her an ape or gorilla actually even racist? She legitimately looks like a damn gorilla. It's almost uncanny.

What happened? Been under a rock today

>she was actually pulling a double salchow reverse troll on you the entire time

From what I can gather she got raided by ebaumsworld and they photoshopped a lotta tweets and made fun of her and shit...but she flipped out and had a meltdown.

Ebaumsworld is at it again?

TWEET MESSAGES LIKE THIS:
>TWEET MESSAGES LIKE THIS:
>FYI, Sony paid trolls to harass you. Trying to guilt people to see ghostbusters b/c low ticket sales.

>Just heard Sony sacrificed you for marketing. Fuck them and their film. U don't deserve this.

>Can't believe Sony would troll their own stars to promote a film. Pure evil. Hope others don't do the same.

>You shud sue Sony for harassment! No wonder twitter did nothing, Sony probably paid them too.

This is the sort of shit that Buzzfeed and others will run with! Lesley remains the victim. Sony is the bad guy. All the SJWs get to turn against a big corporation and swoop in to defend black/womyn/animal rights.

Time to make Sony pay for their shitty film.

I don't know what this twitter thing is all about. But she's literally just an actor who got hired to do a job. It's not like she wrote or directed or produced the movie.

Some bitch from a shit film got trolled to death. In other news, it's Tuesday.

So you're saying that she "chimped" out?

i think she took the bait on a few racist tweets. instead of her manager telling her to step away from twitter for the evening she was told to keep it going to generate more ghostbusters talk.

devilish

Not even Buzzfeed would run something like this without any confirmation. The gorilla won't go along, too.

You know it will work Jew. Quit fucking around.

Oh wait, is she from that movie Patriarchybusters?

Of course it will work. Tumblr will be all over it.

By the time Sony denies it, all the shitty blogs and news sites will have gotten their clicks.

Even if they can't prove it. They will report the rumour.

hahaha best one I've seen

Have some OC for the yous.

BAMP.

>

Except for the suggestion here to do so turning up on google, and the clickbait interns who trawl here for clickbait regularly.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755133274591260672

I don't even know what happened. I just got off work.

Fucking kek

>MUH FEELINGS

There is a very popular phrase for pussies in here that says 'si te llevas te aguantas'. She got this coming so she'll have to deal with the consequences

Threads only live in the archives for about 5-7 days now. Even less with all the major happenings of late.

Then they are forever purged from the 4chins.

Most people don't know how to search the archives even if they want to.

I like it. You deserved more (you)s for this.

It sounds like she has black privilege.
Real whites can't even GO on twitter.

Just look at all the red hats in the screencaps.

Who triggered this bitch and what happened?

Well, yes. And she's getting it from the bubble she's in.

Kinda feel bad for her. I can't believe Milo got those fucks riled up enough to do this to an obviously sentient creature

Okay, so the 'serious' press guys will start getting out of bed around 4am. Mostly the grunts of the operation that early, researchers, interns, and bitch level tv producers.

They need shit ready to go researched and written before the editors and proper producers come in. By 6am, the narrative for the *Morning shows is set.

I fuck around on Sup Forums overnight for a reason.

Damm I lost all of this shit while I was on Sup Forums

I hate when it happens

one letter away from f CuCk.

listen to this while looking at the picture
>and reading her tweets.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXjTvECwhIs

It's Sup Forums. We're a board of peace, we're made of love

Oh, I couldn't tell the difference.

You should not feel bad for animal misfortune. Animals are on the path to enlightenment, the same as any of us. Living is suffering. Only through suffering can enlightenment be found.

Do not pity this poor gorilla

That this racist gorilla bitch is gonna have a cry now?

No, I feel good desu.

Ghostbusters

>Calls anyone who doesn't like their shitty movie nasty racist misogynists
>Gets all pissy when people start acting as they're labelled

A board of beace.

She messed with forces beyond her comprehension

Fuck that jigaboo. I hope she kills herself.

Pain does not improve the condition of animals, they live without sin anyway and have no expectation of eternal reward.

So what did she do to get trolled?

is she the 4th Ghostbuster?

No. She was race baiting for attention all along.

hmm. i don't support everything that Donald Trump does, but maybe she started this scuffle.

I don't know, why don't you read the online news article about it.

>No, don't hurt my sweet innocent gorilla

>a fully grown women crying because people said mean things about her on the internet

welp I guess its my fault for thinking women can be "fully grown"

Reich of peace at 0.55 sec
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

Make a new thread for this. Lets get the meme ovens fired up.

>Phonographic lel

Bai.

That's it Sup Forums - I didn't think you were actually going to stoop to hurting innocent people.

Gas your own bikes, I don't want to race any more wars with you

dubs of enlightenment

These are hilarious

Yeah kinda

Is this real?

The point is to sow doubt and confusion.

>pls screencap me!!!1!! lollzzz
This meme is making me feel old