reminder baseball is soon

>DADS

Explain this, Astros fags

MARINERS!

my face atm

Cubes

>dads
>a whales vagina

He was no student of the game, but he did teach players a lot about how to get big undeserved contracts

At least we're more relevant than the A's

orange = lifelong loyalty
red = bandwagoning faggots

>The dark ages when the Tribune owned the Cubs.

buddy, i just dont think thats true

what is this "SD", never seen it

So, Hosmer to the Padres. This makes them like a...75 win team now?

Overpaying for le GIDP mane doesn't change anything about your irrelevancy

The Padres. SoCal's 2nd most relevant team after the Dodgers

Strangely enough, the Yankees and Red Sox are more relevant in San Diego than the San Diego Padres.

Aren't the Padres home games for the road team? I know that's true for the Dodgers and Giants, I was wondering if that was true for other teams

Wow National League's been getting fucking fleeced this offseason

>ocho

A Present for people here to celebrate the return of Baseball

A Baseball Poster collection from JP Teams and tournaments, just print somewhere and put on wall

mediafire.com/file/hvaopiioq8ldyuz/Posters.zip

>2^3

On the last day of the postseason, the Los Angeles Dodgers will be ____ the World Series

Waseda wife blows old hag Keio out of the water

Thanks Asian Baseball Guy

James Shields lol

angry that the giants won

tuning into the Fox broadcast of

James Shields lol

james shields more like james yields

I call him Big Frame James because it's a big frame for the other team!

You´re welcome

lol
the james shields trade

Why are there so many Asian SF Giants fans?

>MARINERS!
I’ve been meaning to ask for the longest time: What’s this cunt pointing at?

James Shields

>James Shields
Pothead

So will Hosmer be traded to the White Sox as well?

Describe Anthony Recker’s body.

not that bad of a deal

lol yes it is

i think that you are getting confused with the Yomuiri Giants, the Japanese team that uses Uni equal to USA counter-part

I like what he did for the Royals but he's extremely inconsistent and was a replacement level player 3 of the last 6 years. He refuses to take batting tips from anyone except for his firefighter brother. He's a first baseman who hit 25 HR in his best year when the balls were juiced to shit.
I'm tickled just pink that he won't be around for 8 years slamming balls into the dirt with his dumb fucking hair. God bless him. Royals HoF no doubt.

scott please

lol gnats

I'm a Busan Giants fan myself.

so will hosmer make more than the rest of the padres combined?

>so will hosmer make more than the rest of the padres combined?
Priests take a vow of poverty.

oh yeah i forgot that there is a Giants on Korea too

those are Lotte Giants, Lotte has a team on NPB also, called Chiba Lotte Marines

this is one alternative uni that they are going to use this year

i dont found a photo of main uni of Marines on my archives

Padres lol

lmao

>711888

C O N F I R M E D

memes in t-minus 40 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=0m40QdnGRTA

winning

Based Ricky

>Training exhibition
So is this the game where they release the Kangaroos onto the field?

it's actually all kangaroos. the korean team is imported korean kangaroos

I was joking earlier about the Busan Giants. I'm really a Doosan Bears man.

I'm desperate for baseball so I'm down to watch this

kek i'm so desperate i watched college opening day games and am currently watching cricket even though i don't really understand it

good ol aussie baseball

>you're team
>who you'd cheer for if that team didn't exist and why

tribe, for no other reason than kenny lofton

Future All Star in the prison league: Nikolas Cruz or James Holmes?

>Future All Star in the prison league: Nikolas Cruz or James Holmes?

killed kids. he's out. will 'hang' 'himself' within 6m. unless that's what you call an all-star

Mariners
Pilots

If the Mariners didn't exist, that would mean we would be in an alternate timeline where the Pilots didn't relocate after only one season in Seattle. It basically went down like this. back in 1968, the Kansas City A's relocated to Oakland. The MLB awarded KC a new expansion team that would be a companion expansion team to the Seattle Pilots. They were originally supposed to begin play in 1971. The Governor of Missouri raised holy hell over this because he didn't want KC to be without MLB baseball for 2 years. So the MLB obliged and forced the Pilots to begin play in 1969 along with KC, even though they did not have their stadium situation resolved at that point. The Pilots played at Sick's Stadium, which was an old, rickety, minor league stadium. The original plan was to expand Sick's to 30,000 seats by the 1971 season, while a domed stadium (the kingdom) gets built during the mid 70's. This all got thrown out the window when the MLB decided to move up the expansion deadline. So the city of Seattle had to rush into overtime and literally rebuild Sick's during the 1969 season. By the end of the season the Pilots owner, the MLB, and the city were all on bad terms. In comes up and coming prospective owner Bud Selig, who swoops in and buys the team during Spring training. The relocation happened so late and so quickly, that you could still see the old Pilots logos on the Brewers jerseys during the team's first season in Milwaukee.....

This swifty deal is how Bud Selig got himself into the MLB inner circle and eventually allowed him to become commissioner, it also caused one of the ugliest legal battles in the MLB's history. The MLB breached it's contract with the city of Seattle by botching the Pilots expansion and then swiftly relocated them a season later. This legal battle would last for years and almost resulted in the White Sox relocating to Seattle in 1975. ultimately, the MLB was forced to settle by awarding Seattle another franchise, the Mariners, in 1977. This would, in tern, created a need for another franchise. Thus, the Toronto Blue Jays were born. If The Mariners didn't exist, that would mean that Bud Selig failed to buy the Pilots and they stayed in Seattle and the Blue Jays probably wouldn't exist.

what is this meme magic

>killed kids. he's out. will 'hang' 'himself' within 6m. unless that's what you call an all-star
It depends. When is the prison league all star game? If it’s within six months perhaps he has a chance.

yeah but jim bouton

I still need to read Ball four desu. It's been on my shelf for years, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

>This would, in tern, created a need for another franchise. Thus, the Toronto Blue Jays were born.
Terns? If I help you, Clarice, it will be "turns" for us too. Quid pro quo: I tell you things, you tell me things. Not about this case, though. About yourself. Quid pro quo. Yes or no? Yes or no, Clarice? Poor little Catherine is waiting.

> you thought baseball was over, but baseball's always on

fucking based

>8 (Eight) years
>Poodres

>> you thought baseball was over, but baseball's always on
But it’s cold, it’s raining and there’s still no baseball.

Who do i root for?

this guy:

ok

go

that bendigo bank teller tho

I too am cold, it snowed yesterday and there's no goddamn baseball.

Whatcha drinking tonight Wincy?

50 win season coming in!

The Astros rep Houston, the Rangers rep Texas.

is padres baseball back bros?

tallboys of twisted tea. just ran out actually :(

SEE YA LETS GO BEARS

>8 years 139 million for Eric Hosmer

How do we stop the Padres bros

"Grounders" Hosmer wasn't going to push it up any higher desu

Cubs!

lmao
slippy nip 150 million can't make it up