Can we get a Dixie/Southern Pride thread?

Texas, buckle of the Bible Belt and hero of the Confederacy reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM
youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post rebel boys

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

Texas isn't dixie. Texas has it's own culture leave Texas if yoou want to be a dixie faggot

Lifelong Southerner here.

Fuck the goddamned South.

ive been in the south all my life. georgia, gwinnett county to be exact. smoked blunts with people of many race and creed, and it's been alright.

Unionist cuck detected

Virginiafag here. I've spent my whole life stomping around the battlefields I've seen in paintings and movies. I've pulled gun carriage debris out of my backyard in Fredericksburg.

The Civil War is not worth obsessing about. It's a 150 year old political movement that destroyed millions of lives. Learn what you can of the motivations of the leaders and the rank-and-file, and leave it where it belongs. Fixating so acutely on that period of history can blind you to what's going on elsewhere.

my relatives killed the confederates on the battlefield at ghettysburgh. stay mad

>tfw no qt southern alpha bf
why live

I'm not.

I just want Texas to be it's own nation, with it's own culture like any normal Texan should.

What exactly are you proud of?
The zip code of the vagina you fell out of?
How about you go do something on your own instead of worrying about tribal identifications?

Also, Baja Oklahoma is neither the buckle of the bible belt nor the hero of the confederacy.

>mfw my relatives probably killed some of yours at Bull Run

i love the rebel yell youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

Bama reporting in.

God bless the South. Jesus is Lord.

my 3 relatives who fought for the union all survived. one got shot in the leg tho

the rebel yell REEEEEE

>live in Mississippi
>everyone tried to get the Confederate flag off of our state flag a few months ago
>my university took the state flags down and replaced them with all American flags
>every now and then twenty or so people assemble in front of the university and fly tons of huge Confederate flags

How can you be proud of losing?

all my lady's go REEEEEE when i bang them youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU

>Bama Bros
This state is so damn comfy.

>There are probably people in this thread that don't realize that if Lincoln had let the south secede they would have eventually been BTFO in a slave revolt.
>There are probably people in this thread that don't realize the South would have become Haiti 2.0 if Lincoln hadn't saved their asses.
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

>celebrating Democrats

>You will never give your life in a war to keep niggers in chains.

why live?

Any southerners who have moved up north? I really want to move to Washington after I graduate college.

First song I learned to play on my Banjo.

Brings a tear to my eye everytime.

Floridian in New York.
It's fine mostly. But goddamn is it a lot of Yankee to try to process. Fun place though.

Still miss home pretty often.

well NYC is kind of the most extreme example, I didn't mean there necessarily

I just want to live in the suburbs somewhere where it actually gets cold and it's pretty nice, also with a different kind of ethnic distribution than what you get in the south

I want to start a family up north in the burbs somewhere